Cleric Build and Leveling Assistance

• As the title states I am looking for assistance not only with picking a build for my cleric, but also help leveling. I'm trying to find a guild or party to consistently hook up with in game to make leveling easier given that clerics kill rather slowly

• It depends on what you plan to be (support, clanker or battle). Full END or a blend or SPR/END works for support/clankers from what I've seen. DMG/CD on attacks if you are going battle. Most likely Heal skills boost for support. As a solo-clank, I went with 25 SPR/rest END. Increase and CD on heal.

• It depends on what you plan to be (support, clanker or battle). Full END or a blend or SPR/END works for support/clankers from what I've seen. DMG/CD on attacks if you are going battle. Most likely Heal skills boost for support. As a solo-clank, I went with 25 SPR/rest END. Increase and CD on heal.

I plan to be full support.

• I go 25 spr, rest end for any of my healers I build. The increase of mana pool, plus lil bit of magic defense is nice, and if u have to solo at times, crit increase is nice as well.

Skills I did:
    I did cooldown and empowerment on Heal

Cool down and empowerment on Rejuvenate

Cool down on Bash(since the rebalance its nice dmg now) empowerment didn't seem worth it now on Bash
    And I did do cool down on recover, even though I feel the heal isn't a lot on that skill.

At 105 I still has 22 skill points, which I plan to use some on my 110 cross when I get there.

I also went HK. You lose access to Heal and Rejuvenate upgrades, but I went for Endure, and the 110 Cross skill(which heals and increases dmg for a short time), you also get a crit buff which increases crit rate by 100% for around 10 seconds on either urself or whoever u cast it on. And you get to keep Bash as a HK.

Its hard to be full support unless u have a 100% leveling partner or kill servant(heh)
    Good luck!

~Isya~

AngelLeafz 125 Wizard

Leafsongz 115 Holyknight

FireClan 98 Fighter

BowSongz 115 SharpShooter

Guildie of the Band of the Hawk/Falcon Nut House

~Pagel~

AngelicLeaf 115 hk

96 some archer hiding there too

• Mainly i like 25 SPR and rest full END because it gets really tanky, if you invest all your skill points into upgrading the spells you will be a unstopabble tanky healing machine, plus if you are a tank you will be more focused at healing when mobs get aggro on you.

Guardian heals way more than HK but HK give better buffs, altough personal opinion Guardians are way more important on raids than HK for that healing extra. :D