Guild Tournament - Ghost guilds registering issue

• Bringing up to your attention once again the issue with fake guilds registering into GT and filling in all the spots.

A number of individuals regularly register into GT their own guilds, which are made up of their own alt chars and in general barely enough members to pass the registration requirment (20 people of which a few need to be 100+). Nowadays it takes almost nothing to achieve that, to the point that some of them even have multiple guilds.

They almost never show up for the actual match, but because of the numbers of such guilds, there are good chances they end up against other ghost guilds and pass the turn (basically leeching GT tokens they later exchange for items).

It also means that fewer of the legit guilds manage to get sorted into the scheduled matches setup, leading to very boring GTs match ups. Considering the fact that is a 1 time per week activity, this is quite annoying.

Doesn't take a lot to realize why this is bad on so many levels. Between all the major guilds there are easily 150 + active GTers that could be joining in, but because of the random sorting and fake guilds the real number is much less. Often time only 1-2 medium sized guilds get in.

This brings down the overall server activity and ruin the game experience for a lot of people that look forward doing GT during weekends.

I shouldn't even be saying this, but since gamigo can be obtuse at times, let me highlight that a very high amount of SC items are regularly used during GT, from charms to costumes, tears of legel, pots and eveyrthing in between. By ignoring this issue Gamigo is not only turning a blind eye to the playerbase satisfaction but also losing long term/short term profits as well

It's quite mind boggling that they can't realize or refuse to address this, despite having been brought up multiple times. If they are not able to find a permanent solution by implementing an actual mechanic capable of taking care of problem, the least they could do is to change up a few number values and raise the requirments so that in order to register the guild needs to have at least a few 135, 125, 115 and 50+ overall players in it

• +1

It would be really nice to bring up a definitive solution for this problem since it's been years that these ghost guilds ruin the fun for the guilds who wants to partecipate and enjoy this feature the way is intended to be played.

• I support you!!

An idea could be that if a guild does the free pass (where no one shows up) they cannot register for another Guild tourney for x weeks, punish the people abusing the system

• +1!

<3Isya/Teva<3

Lv114 Guardian

Lv108 Warlock

Lv105 Reaper

Lv105 Gladiator

Lv105 Wizard

Lv95 Fighter

Lv94 Trickster

Lv89 Archer

Lv89 Cleric

Lv88 Crusader

Lv82 Archer

Last level up was August 27th, 2018 :)

• or they can do what they did on pagel and just deactivate it, lol...at least yours is still active-but +1 to your idea

I_HEAL_BECCAMAYO-135 HOLYKNIGHT-AGM-INSIDIOUS: capped 125)6/16/16 slimegrin capped 135)3/3/2020 ^^
    BECCAMAYO-115 WARLOCK-GM-DAKKONS__LEGION slimedevil

shout-outs to DAKKONS_LEGION, INSIDIOUS, BLACKANGELS,COLLISION,HONOUR&GLORY,

LYKANION, WITCHHAVEN, TwistedDucklings

2007-2019 rip my beloved game...slimecry

CHECKOUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

DzlXT30.png?1

iqugEdk.gif

• I support you!!

An idea could be that if a guild does the free pass (where no one shows up) they cannot register for another Guild tourney for x weeks, punish the people abusing the system

I actually really like this idea. It’s very annoying when you’re a bigger guild looking forward to GT matches and you get a free pass because nobody on the other side showed.

This would benefit the guilds that do want to do GT because they’re usually on the larger side and are bound to at least have a few show.

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

𝐍𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 | 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞 | 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

• We still have a lot of ghost guilds...and I do mean...A LOT OF THEM.

Isya's guild population has about 80% storage/ghost guilds...whereas 20% of the slightly to currently active guilds usually play at randoms times too. GT is at a weird time as it is.

The whole idea of over hauling GT is needed to be considered. There's not much more we can do other than deactivate it until rebalance is done, and something fresh is rolled out. Let's face it...this game is dated and a lot of the code is utterly atrocious.

I've taken the liberty out of actually loading the ios/bin file and snooping at the code.

Compared to another client based game that is more TO DATE and shares minor similarities to fiesta...just wow.

Looking into the most recent files added for the current expansion... slimehaha

Code Meshing.

TL;DR

GT needs to be fixed, disabled, or just completely removed.

FBZ needs to have an assortment of mobs added to it, no EXP no drops, just kill counts...making it easy to get those titles...and practicing tactics on how to slay beasties...plus teaching people their classes even better.

PVP in this game is out dated, over rated, and a bit of a headache.

People wanna pvp, then can pvp in the abyss.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• This has nothing to do with PvP and abyss, it’s about ghost guilds in GT.... there are about 4 major guilds on Isya that like to compete in the guild tournament (and these guilds have a lot of members who spend a lot of money on SC to compete). So why would disabling GT fix angthing? Why was that idea even brought up lmao?

Why was it disabled in Pagel? I don’t know. But disabling it in Isya would make the game lose players and make Gamigo lose money.

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

𝐍𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 | 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞 | 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

• Lol, if fiesta removed GT they would not only lose money because of so many players quitting, fiesta would die. I agree that they should raise the requirements so that the big guilds can get in more.

• Getting rid of GT would solve quite a bit of the bull<pile> matches we hear in uruga and various other maps.

Pagel is dead...like barely 50 players on a day...if that.

Ghosting GT and changing it into something much more...appealing...would be a better idea.

This games on it's deathbed anyway since Gamigo now backlogs maintenance up to 1 month.

3 of 4 servers are a ghost town

they refuse to merge all the servers into ONE...or at least put enid and jeni peeps to pagel.

They completely ignore us when we make valid points about certain things...I mean cmon...they have other games that publish (and/or produce) that put fiesta to shame. The only lucrative income they see from this game is enhancements, charms, and hammers...suits dont really bring in the $...it doesn't take someone fresh outta high school to figure that out.

Personally, GT is a waste of time.

The 4 (actually 7 power guilds) active GT slayers all have it out for each other cause of what?...lets reach back in time and pull up something from the Bijou Teva days...RAID DRAMA.

Control of the server, control of the mass of active players, control control control.

Its a game. Not a job.

GT gets the boot, oh well. Fiesta will continue.

so shush.

EDIT:

BESIDES! I had the PERFECT SOLUTION TO EVERYONES ISSUE WITH GT GHOSTS!...the backlash I received over it...was absurd.

So heres my idea again...

QUEST POINT SYSTEM!

ONE and DONE!...

Guilds gotta complete quests in order to participate in GT.

The higher the quest points, the better their chance to get in GT.

The top 12 get enrolled, dwindling down to the top 2...and winning guild receives 10% guild buff, second gets 8% and so on.

The backlash I received was horrific!

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

The post was edited 1 time, last by Shawn_V01 ().

• Or make it so that only the guilds who come 1st, 2nd and 3rd place get the tokens. That should stop all ghost guilds seeing that they have no chance.

• or they can do what they did on pagel and just deactivate it, lol...at least yours is still active-but +1 to your idea

they need to FIX THIS NOW ON PAGLE

BELLACAT Guild master of.

Heaven's~Army & Devil's~Army

Server Pagel come join us <3

• Like this idea! :)