Guild Tournament - Ghost guilds registering issue

• Almost 2 years later and this is still an issue with no fix. Woooow!

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

𝐍𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 | 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞 | 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

• Almost 2 years later and this is still an issue with no fix. Woooow!

mhmmmmmmmmmmm

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• I wonder if implementing a system where if a guild enters in but no one shows up to the match (meaning no one for that guild teleports) then possibly they put in a temp ban on the guild for a month not to be able to register into GT. If the guild does this 3 times then that guild is permanently banned from participation into GT? Or if perm banning is a bit much maybe a 1 year ban. So its a long time, and is actual punishment but then the guild doesn't become wasted or something by a perm GT ban.

• My biggest issue is that the guild master of one of the guilds im in will sign up but then when it comes to actually doing it, i'll be the only member online even including the guild master, and there's no way im trying to win a guild tournament match playing alone.

Legel --> Pagel

winkwink                              slimehehe                                 slimeghost                               slimesuperangry                            slimehaha                              queenlove

|Snowtigeres 102 Gaurd | Abysinian 100 Glad | Snowpantheress 98 Archer | Twisted 74 Trix | Snowleapardess 69 Mage | Alice_Bell 68 Crus |

db318293295e45992e203437133bf3c98b9d8f07.jpg

My Discord Server   My Art

Played Since 2008 RIP Outspark

• I wonder if implementing a system where if a guild enters in but no one shows up to the match (meaning no one for that guild teleports) then possibly they put in a temp ban on the guild for a month not to be able to register into GT. If the guild does this 3 times then that guild is permanently banned from participation into GT? Or if perm banning is a bit much maybe a 1 year ban. So its a long time, and is actual punishment but then the guild doesn't become wasted or something by a perm GT ban.

I actually really like this suggestion. A lot of these "ghost guilds" will not even show up to matches, so banning them would be a great first attempt as resolving this issue. I think the month ban is good, given how many guilds register now an actual guild can register for a month and not get in. The permanent ban might be excessive, but maybe with every ban another month could be added. I do understand that some of these guilds might just start logging one character to participate, but I think this would be a really good first step if implemented.

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

• there could also be a thing where if not enough players are online to participate then the the guild spot in the tourny is forfeited and the guild they were set to play against gets auto assigned to play agianst another paticipating guild. I say this not to replace the ban idea, but more in conjunction with it.

Legel --> Pagel

winkwink                              slimehehe                                 slimeghost                               slimesuperangry                            slimehaha                              queenlove

|Snowtigeres 102 Gaurd | Abysinian 100 Glad | Snowpantheress 98 Archer | Twisted 74 Trix | Snowleapardess 69 Mage | Alice_Bell 68 Crus |

• there is other merry go around lists ( in tournaments), if you sign up and your forfeiting (via ghosting) the system replaces active guild(s) into those slots from the week long registration period, and no guild should be banned if there is a teleport dc or glitches etc. and they already do have some layers of protection in placed already i.e. (must have 30 people in the guild list to be included into GT). of course this could come down to only 2-3 guilds again. so it really comes out to what extra layers are we putting in that hurts the systems before we break the camel as it were.

• They should implement a feature where the Guilds are chosen into Guild Tournament based on Academy ranking.
    So only the top 16 Guilds based on their Academy ranking will be selected, able to participate.

This will be an incentive for higher-tier Guilds to boost their rewards for Academy funds, and run a more active Academy.
    This will boost the economy as it's a slight Gold-sink, and the noobs will have more money to spend.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• They should implement a feature where the Guilds are chosen into Guild Tournament based on Academy ranking.
    So only the top 16 Guilds based on their Academy ranking will be selected, able to participate.

This will be an incentive for higher-tier Guilds to boost their rewards for Academy funds, and run a more active Academy.
    This will boost the economy as it's a slight Gold-sink, and the noobs will have more money to spend.

The academy rank won't solve it, you can plvl the academy before entering the tournament.

Here is a simple solution that could have been applied a long time ago.

- For each GT tournament, all guilds that do not show up in a tournament with a minimum of 10-15 players will be penalized and blocked for a period of time, such as 3 months or half a year. It quickly sorts out fake GT guilds. Do it for every GT tournament and the problem is solved. ^

Peace.

~ Isya ~

Aysha ~ 135 Gladiator

Rhyny ~ 135 Gladiator

Liability ~ 135 Wizard

Malak ~ 135 Holy Knight

Mermaid ~ 135 Spectre

Rheie ~ 135 Templar

Bruttia ~ 120 Gladiator

• The problem with that, is on Pagel Guilds seem to most commonly join in groups of 5 which works just fine. doing that would basically erase the GT on Pagel, because no guild would be able to do it.

The academy rank won't solve it, you can plvl the academy before entering the tournament.

Here is a simple solution that could have been applied a long time ago.

- For each GT tournament, all guilds that do not show up in a tournament with a minimum of 10-15 players will be penalized and blocked for a period of time, such as 3 months or half a year. It quickly sorts out fake GT guilds. Do it for every GT tournament and the problem is solved. ^

Peace.

Legel --> Pagel

• The problem with that, is on Pagel Guilds seem to most commonly join in groups of 5 which works just fine. doing that would basically erase the GT on Pagel, because no guild would be able to do it.

Oh the true activity in Pagel is different, maybe it would be good to change the amount from 10-15 to 5, but then you need to monitor the progress of the match, the match less than 10 minutes without activity and kills to penalize and block.

~ Isya ~

Aysha ~ 135 Gladiator

Rhyny ~ 135 Gladiator

Liability ~ 135 Wizard

Malak ~ 135 Holy Knight

Mermaid ~ 135 Spectre

Rheie ~ 135 Templar

Bruttia ~ 120 Gladiator

The post was edited 1 time, last by Aysha ().

• The only problem with pulling in guilds that did not originally make it won't be ready to do GT if they don't know they will be having a match. So I would say just let that ghost guild get its month ban and it should start sorting itself out, because then you might end up banning guilds that WOULD have showed up if they KNEW they would have a match :X but did not because the schedule was changed last second,

If people start logging just one character to teleport in possibly raise it to 5 people need to teleport or at least be online. This "should" prevent most solo people from logging 5 characters to go into a GT.

• Seeing as how my last few posts to this thread were deleted...

Ghost Guilds are a problem.

I have the perfect solution...one that will aggravate the raiding guilds with their alts...but this should be considered.

1. A guild cannot join the Guild tournament unless 50 players are registered

a. Said guild must have at least 10 level 100+ characters

b. Said guild must have an active guild buff of 500+ hours upon time of registration

2. Academy must have at least 50+ recruits of level 30 or higher.

a. At least 25 of those recruits must have completed the first job change

b. Academy must have at least 10 players that have been in the academy for at least 7 days

3. If a guild has won the tournament recently, it can not participate for 2 sessions

4. If a guild meets previous requirements, and does not have at least 15 active participants online at the time of a match, they will forfeit and can not register for 2 sessions.

a. Upon recall, if at least 5 players do not accept, they will forfeit and can not join for 2 sessions.

I have other ideas, but this is the best i could come up with that doesn’t cause issues with current active guilds.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• The only problem with pulling in guilds that did not originally make it won't be ready to do GT if they don't know they will be having a match. So I would say just let that ghost guild get its month ban and it should start sorting itself out, because then you might end up banning guilds that WOULD have showed up if they KNEW they would have a match :X but did not because the schedule was changed last second,

If people start logging just one character to teleport in possibly raise it to 5 people need to teleport or at least be online. This "should" prevent most solo people from logging 5 characters to go into a GT.

wait so it tells the guild when they're going in and isn't just the same time for everyone? I never get told beforehand when it'll happen. I just get a notification when it starts asking if I want to join. It's always been at 11pm for me yet the rest of my guild still can't be bothered to get online for it even though it's always at the same time and day. Heck some of them will be online throughout the day and then log off leaving me alone to choose whether or not I want to go in, including the guild master.

Legel --> Pagel

• Well snow...

Idk what to tell you...

In theory, pulling guilds would be kinda good but not really. It would mess up the brackets, and like MintyGreens said, guilds might not be preapred to do that.

The problem with that, is on Pagel Guilds seem to most commonly join in groups of 5 which works just fine. doing that would basically erase the GT on Pagel, because no guild would be able to do it.

I was under the impression that GT on Pagel was disabled. Did they enable it again? Sadly, when it comes to most discussions on the forums, it's geared towards Isya and not Pagel.:(

They should implement a feature where the Guilds are chosen into Guild Tournament based on Academy ranking.

I don't think academy should have anything to do with GT, solely because people can plvl their academies and there's a low nuber of actual new players. But if it wasn't for those factors, I do think it would be a good gold sink for the economy.

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

• The GT definitely still exists on Pagel. I've joined it a couple times now within the past couple weeks.

Legel --> Pagel

• Oh I see. I heard that it got disabled because it was causing problems due to lack of participants. Can probably find that on the forums somewhere, but that was a year or two ago.

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸