Guild Tournament - Ghost guilds registering issue

• I don't think academy should have anything to do with GT, solely because people can plvl their academies and there's a low nuber of actual new players. But if it wasn't for those factors, I do think it would be a good gold sink for the economy.

No I don't think you've given this any real thought.

It's the perfect idea because it requires resources to allow your Guild to apply for GT.
    You think the Ghost Guilds will spend time and/or money to get into GT besides the 10 gold registration fee? I don't think so.
    Most of them don't even login to participate for their free win at all, and you believe they'll be actively PLvling or funding for an Academy for an Alt Guild?

Implementing an Academy-based ranking system for GT registration would be the perfect idea as only the TRULY active Guilds would be doing their best to make it into the weekly rankings for GT.
    Not to mention Academy rank is reset an hour or two before GT schedule is set, so this could be the solution we have been looking for.

I would probably recommend other minimum requirements to raise the bar as well, considering the current requirements are excessively low.

This is the current requirements to participate in GT:
    A minimum of 10 Lvl 100+ Players to allow registration, with a 10 gold fee.

This could be increased to the following:
    A minimum of 50 Lvl 100+ Players to allow registration, with a 1 Gem fee.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• The goal is to eliminate ghost guilds, not create a gold sink or inflate the prices of GT rewards by adding a 1G fee.

And even then how many people create lots of alts and plvl them above 100? Some do and will do it to get to a new number of members requirement. This is not the solution as it clearly did not work the LAST time they increased the amount, because even 10 alts to level 10 would discourage MOST people but not the people who are determined to enter in on ghost guilds.

• And this is why i said hidden mine and spring battlefield should be the new GT 🤷‍♂️

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• The goal is to eliminate ghost guilds, not create a gold sink or inflate the prices of GT rewards by adding a 1G fee.

And even then how many people create lots of alts and plvl them above 100? Some do and will do it to get to a new number of members requirement. This is not the solution as it clearly did not work the LAST time they increased the amount, because even 10 alts to level 10 would discourage MOST people but not the people who are determined to enter in on ghost guilds.

The reason there are Ghost Guilds in GT is because the requirements to enter are so low.
    The reason they are participating into GT is because they're earning easy GT tokens to spend on GT Jewels/Ramas and to resell for profit.

Increasing the registration fee to 1 Gem, or let's say 10G for the sake of argument, will minimize the number of Ghost Guilds registering as they would begin to lose profit by entering and not making finals.

I've tried to join on OneWingedAngels for the past 7 weeks and haven't made it in once. And we are definitely one of the most active Guilds on the Server.
    So this is an insult that this "random selection" never seems to choose us yet some Guilds can make it in every week.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• Rei

Heard that.

To be perfectly fair, GT has become a chore with all the ghost guilds. It should be scrapped and re-created entirely.

Or...

They could use hidden mine and spring battlefield as a means to "rack up points weekly" for GT.

Oh wait...:|8)8):D;(:D

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• 3. If a guild has won the tournament recently, it can not participate for 2 sessions

I never understood the reason for locking out the winner. GT is some sort of competitive content, like worldboss raids. Imagine the drama if a guild/character will be locked out for a week after getting most damage the other day. To me the current rule is just horseshit.

@Markis: PogChamp 50 Archer -- HeyGuys 4x Archer

„Any weapon is an axe, if you swing it hard enough.“ -- Unknown

• Please no more Hidden Mine KQ's... I'm sick of Hidden Mine KQ...

I never understood the reason for locking out the winner. GT is some sort of competitive content, like worldboss raids. Imagine the drama if a guild/character will be locked out for a week after getting most damage the other day. To me the current rule is just horseshit.

I agree, the winner should be allowed to participate weekly.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• mmm the whole reason GT was set up was because the champions shouldn't be at the spot all the time, thus making it easier to compete and the rest of the guilds could be having fun too. that is why it a whole 2 weeks rather then every week or even other week. meaning they are put in the registration every third time.
    in the case of "ghost" guild the best way relay the message down to everyone in all servers is by changing the start notice box to the guilds in that match, thus making this a moot issue. course It shouldn't just be 1 Guild Leader, I think it should be at least 5 people to start the tournament or they all get removed from the lists like they do to the champion spot too. thus lowering the chances to create a glitch or abuse the system of rewards. and leave the competition alone. and then current active guilds can be put into the rolls instead of ghost guilds.