What happened to all of the Client/Screen Resolutions?

• How come there's only one option for the client/screen resolution? Well, two if you click on the "Window Mode".

Last time I was actually on Fiesta's client ... back in late 2015/early 2016. I remember seeing all kinds of client/screen resolutions in the drop-down menu. Now, I only see one which is 1024 x 768. What the hell happened to the rest of the client/screen resolutions? Was it removed in one of the past maintenance's or what? My interface looks like crap now with the different panels overlapping each other. I even changed my computer's screen resolution to see if it would change the game's interface but no difference. ?(

T7UDFP2.jpg

• There are more, it's dumb.. o.- I run two monitors, and I noticed that thing has issues with the full screen/window option. it happens every so often to me, but what I noticed is I have to switch it to one of the other options (windowlessborder/fullscreen) and then try changing the resolution to whatever you use, then switch back to your desired state(window/fullscreen), and then restart the client o.-

It's annoying work, but that's how I fix it. I use windowless border mode. same thing as full screen, but I can freely switch windows (especially since I use dual monitors)

so yeah, check to see if you get more options after switching full screen on and off

Lone of Isya

~RIP Apoline~

Characters

LoneAssassin(115 Reaper Perm) LoneAssailant(115 Gladiator Perm) LoneAssistant(81 Paladin) LoneRanger(114 Ranger) LoneWolf(1 Cleric Perm)

Swuggles(71 Warrior) Lemi(60 Scout Perm) Motivation(105 Warlock Perm) Zhedeg(110 Wizard Perm) Tibby(90 Scout Perm)

Cutie(81 Scout) Canadian(81 Enchanter) Noob (60 WizMage) Charm (81 Crusader) Slayer (71 Slayer)