Make abyss active again

• You Guys Need To Change Abyss Somehow To Make It More Active So Us Perms Can Rekt People Like The Old Days When People Used To Come In There To Lvl Up So We Could Melt Them And That Was A Worthy Challenge For Them To Get Better And Come Beat Us But Now There Is No Challenge For Them To Come Abyss Cause Abyss Is Useless For Lvling Pls Add Like Bosses That Drop Op Stuff In Abysses Or Something Like That So Abysses Become Active Again So We Perms Have Some People To Rekt And Have Fun This Will Also Make Your Game More Active #YesThisIsAllOneSentence.

Sincerely,

GravesDisease™

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• Abyss is good for one thing and that farming for Bright Fragments.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup:

• How about, No... How is getting your ego boosted beneficial to the rest of the community. And how have you not lost you're forum account by now?

• I would like the abyss to be active like they used to be back in the day too.
    1 thing i think kept it active was having the PK board.

an idea i had was to bring the PK board back, and have a monthly reset and award for highest PKers on each server.
    Good awards, that will not be too op

#Winner >

Limited edition Karen Transformation (14days) ( 320 speed) (12% health/SP Regen) (mounting speed -60%)
    Limited edition "King of the Abyss" Full suit(head/face/eyes/back/tail) (uncustomizable) (30 days) (+15% DMG/MDMG & 15% crit)
    "Kings Bane" weapon skin (30 days) (5%dmg/mdmg 7% crit)

the suit and skin is just something i had art ideas for, and wanted to share xd
    And these are just sample ideas. Something good, but not more op than cash shop items, except the mount. And also not as trash as event rewards

"You remind me that the world is sometimes good - but I'm a fool for believing in you"

• How fun was it... indeed, you go and want to lvl up, then this dude that spent money on game, and had everything better than you, comes and kills you even in respawn and doesnt let you lvl up. And no, you cant go and come better, cause some people dont spend that much money to be able to afford the best items like you.

And now the inflation is higher than ever.

• So you basically want to buff abyss so the nubbies trying to level can come take the bait and die to a fully gear/sc abyss perm? Sounds like a blast!

Also can you refrain from capitalizing every single word and try adding some punctuation? Your posts are already hard to read with your choice of words alone, try to at least type somewhat properly.

honeyhap=-=Isya=-=:slimesmile:
    133 Templar (135 Goal)

120 Spec
    115 Knight
    115 Ranger
    115 Warlock
    115 Crusader

115 Holy Knight
    109 Sharpshooter (135 Goal)
    105 Wizard

101 Glad (105/110 Goal)
    69 Reaper (105/110 Goal)

80 Guardian (105 Goal)

• As someone who sucks at pvp i like the idea of abyss being as efficient as questing so you have that alternative if you want to risk getting killed, different ways of lving are always welcome.

so good idea imo as long as abyss isnt far and above the best way to lv.

• I have leveled in the past through grinding the abyss. At lower levels it was actually not bad doing them since the exp was good. They should make it worth doing once more. But I sure am not going to agree they improve it so a end based cleric perm can go in to troll.

• Newbs your high lvls ddf etc. raids are the same thing, I just want a concept like that implemented in an abyss so that different perm gangs can farm gears but at the same time fight out for the bosses with each other, the stronger team gets the boss. etc. stuff like that

• So instead of saying that, ohhh noooooo like little girls who cant handle getting rekt in an abyss where you would voluntarily go if u wanted to lvl and could always lvl using quests so idk why ur complaining, why dont you think about more productive ideas like making the boss so theres competition between perms, dosent mean that we have to rekt low lvl noobs although that would be pretty epic too

• I'm a little girl who will give you feedback. So you are basically asking for a raidboss in the abyss. For what gear? All the gear is already made, which you farm normally already. If you get rid of other sources, you piss off other players who don't want to get "rekt".

Btw, you have a habit of doing this. You create endless threads and for the most part, you always tell the beginning of the story and expect others to know the rest of it. Finish your story for once in the beginning of a thread, and don't get upset at "newbs" for not knowing the rest of your story.

Also, instead of constantly double posting, try pressing Enter on your keyboard. It helps keep your posts "epic".

honeyhap=-=Isya=-=:slimesmile:
    133 Templar (135 Goal)

120 Spec
    115 Knight
    115 Ranger
    115 Warlock
    115 Crusader

115 Holy Knight
    109 Sharpshooter (135 Goal)
    105 Wizard

101 Glad (105/110 Goal)
    69 Reaper (105/110 Goal)

80 Guardian (105 Goal)

• the reason abyss grinding wont be a thing anymore is because they buffed exp for quests, which they should do, bigger, for lv80+ :(

"You remind me that the world is sometimes good - but I'm a fool for believing in you"

• I'm a little girl who will give you feedback. So you are basically asking for a raidboss in the abyss. For what gear? All the gear is already made, which you farm normally already. If you get rid of other sources, you piss off other players who don't want to get "rekt".

Btw, you have a habit of doing this. You create endless threads and for the most part, you always tell the beginning of the story and expect others to know the rest of it. Finish your story for once in the beginning of a thread, and don't get upset at "newbs" for not knowing the rest of your story.

Also, instead of constantly double posting, try pressing Enter on your keyboard. It helps keep your posts "epic".

First of all games are supposed to be competitive, if u want non competitive games you can play my little pony. Secondly, other farmers for other items dont need to get affected by this, theres literally billions of drops gamigo could add from the pvp bosses that are not gears, or new stuff that currently dosent drop like bracelets for low lvls, that wont affect the gear market that other farmers farm, or permanent purely asthetic permanent drops like back items etc... or it could drop coins wich u could collect and they can include an npc vendor that sells billions of different permanent aesthetic items and other stuff that we can get for trading in coins etc pls think outside the box, not so shallow like ohhhh ur gonna ruin the market and regular farmers with that, ofc we're not there are literally billions of alternatives

Sincerely, GravesDisease™

• graves stfu bro you and your little 70 cleric.....oh wait I forgot you can kill a 105 glad.......

The threads you post are only about things that would benefit you and you alone and are always outrageous. But at the same time if abyss ever became popular again, you realize you would never be able to step into it, because everyone would spam kill you.

Remember when you wanted EVERYONE in the game to give you their money and you control a server "bank" lmao

Seriously please go away with your "secret tours"

You have probably about 2 people who like you. And they literally just joined the game and dont know better.

Remember that time you paid me hush money lmao great times

~Incredible Isya~

InfamousShadow~ 125 Sharpshooter

GambleTheFates- 100 Warlock

ZaidosWolfsvein~ 6x Knight

GraveDisease~ 7x Reaper

HolySavior~ 3x HolyKnight

Unknown~ 6x Templar

• When you go announcing about wanting to kill people in the abyss while they're farming or grinding. No one is gonna wanna be in there if you're only after kill points or to hold them back in game. Hell, even I wouldn't want to go abyss with ya... knowing that you only want to kill me. I would be so mad if I was trying to farm or grind and have a peasant kept killing me left and right. I'm sure others who was doing the same thing would become angry with you.

I'm wondering if you're one of them players who would purposely block someone in a PVP area. Never letting them leave the map. I had that problem in the past while being in the Battle zone and had some random mage blocking me in there during the event of obtaining the Snow Slime Mount. :/