Lucky House Jewelry

• Would you like to see this potentially GOOD gold sink added? 7

1. YES PLEASE! (3) 43%
    2. Nope, Nope, and Nope. (3) 43%
    3. Why? I want CAP raise...idc about anything else. (1) 14%

Gold Capsule - 10,000 coins each or 1 gold per capsule (game should look for coins first)

Some changes were made recently due to community suggestions and backlash to the stats readily available.

Possible Loot from Capsules should be:

Slime Jelly LQ/HQ - 5 lq or 3 hq per capsule

Highest Quality Stone Materials - 3 per capsule

Highest Quality Herbs - 2 per capsule

Highest Quality Scroll Materials - 2 per capsule

Tier 5 Potions - 1 per capsule

*Tier 6 Potions - 1 per capsule

Tier 5 Scrolls - 1 Per Capsule

*Tier 6 Scrolls - 1 per capsule

*Crystal of Bijou (tradeable)

Capsule full of Coins - 100 coins

Level 80 Jewel Set Piece x1

Tradable 100% XP Card, 100% War Rant, Teva (1 hour)

*Tiger Raccoon Mount (permanent) - VERY RARE

*Hammer of Bijou x1 - VERY RARE

*"Hammer reset stone" x1 - VERY RARE

*1 Day Soul Stone Pack (tradable)

Bolded Items should be more common than the other rewards obviously. Just stating this for clarification.

Italicized Items should be Uncommon to Rare and even Very Rare .

Just some Ideas...

As far as Base Stats for the Level 80, boosted stats before enhancement shouldn't go above 18, THESE WILL NOT BIND ON CHARACTER! Yes, the LH rings should have the old Damage modifier back on them...as this was a slap in the face years ago when it got removed.

Ring 1

STR: 10 (+xx)

DEX: 12 (+xx)

END: 10 (+xx)
    INT: 12 (+xx)

SPR: 10 (+xx)

Dmg: 35 - 87

M.Dmg: 49 - 79

M. Def: 64 (+xx)

Ring 2

STR: 12 (+xx)

DEX: 10 (+xx)

END: 12 (+xx)

INT: 10 (+xx)

SPR: 12 (+xx)

Dmg: 36 - 87

M.Dmg: 49 - 79

M. Def: 64 (+xx)

Necklace

DEX: 12 (+xx)

END: 10 (+xx)

Resists: 25% on all three, no exceptions

Earrings

DEX: 10 (+xx)

END: 12 (+xx)

HP: 300

SP: 300

Evasion: 99

Critical: 3%

**Set Effects

Wearing 2 Pieces of the set grants 1% movement speed

Wearing 4 Pieces of the set grants a 1 second reduction to Soul Stone Cooldown

I believe that is fair, and will keep things...interesting. Would make one hell of a gold sink when people try for the jewels too or for 80s if they're gonna perm for CC and GMHS.

These jewels shouldn't be able to be hammered, What you get is what you get. They should also take Fragments of Bijou to enhance.

*These were just some suggestions thrown into the mix and with the chance of obtaining these items instead of just the jewelry, the gold will start to flow OUT of the game as people push for these items.

**To make this set appealing since I have reduced the stats due to player input and dare I say, backlash, adding in a set effect would be the best approach. The only real appeasing mechanic to utilizing this set would be the "free speed scroll when paired with a Speed Title" and the cooldown reduction of soul stone use. 1 second towards a cool down on soul stone use would benefit EVERYONE...especially with the amount of backlash the community has expressed with the heal nerfage. (cant please everyone)...and it's a buff we've never really seen and quite honestly, 1 second isn't that much...but to some people it would be. Again, can't please everyone.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

The post was edited 4 times, last by Shawn_V01: EDIT: Removed 105 Jewels, Edited stats of 80 Jewels (10/6/18) ().

• MintyGreens

But of course they're gonna be expensive.

We have hundreds of thousands of Gems on the server (/exaggeration)

This would be a good gold sink. With the potential of getting WANTED items instead of stuff we already get everywhere else as it is...why not?

Could even go as far as to add Dex Str and Protection pots...as well as Immunity's.

Money aint an issue for me on Pagel or Isya. No, Gifting isn't my Fortee.

FateAverruncus

The LH jewels don't need a set bonus. HG and ML jewels do...Hell, I'd even go as far as to suggest DDF Jewels getting their own set bonus as well just because, well...hell...why not? The stats on Iry and Thor earrings as well as their...bonus stats, are a bit atrocious for their levels.

Apparently someone at Gamigo liked the idea, it got submitted for public view lmao

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• No need 105 jewels

Yes we do.

going from 95 to 100 HG (which are rare and haf to get anyway...) or to 105 ML's or DDFs...yea cmon man...

Be a little more realistic.

• Just because you have lots of gems doesn't mean the rest of us do. The disparity between people who have lots of money to throw away and the people barely skating by with +3 and whatever cheap fail gears they can get is a larger proportion than rich gem users.

See?

RedFreezing...pretty sure you were one of the people that said we didnt need LH weapons when they first got released. :D:/8)

• I was suggesting a while back to have Gordon have 80 OJ jewel as part of the reward for completing kq. It is fairly similar to MDHC but L80 Oj. This does 2 thing make Gordon kq active and have a alternative thing to do than spamming dt.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup:

• 60 ojs are already close to 95 jewels. Having another set of ojs before 95 jewels would be kind of pointless

As for those stats on the 80 card jewels, having those aim/eva/dmg/def boosts is pretty op.

As for 105 jewels, I say theres no need either. Just because you cant afford raid jewels doesnt mean u should be able to obtain something similar easier just because other people have raid jewels. RoPs are still very good. The earrings suck but lol. There isnt a big despirity between HG jewels and 95 jewels as determined by their class of rarity and difficulty obtaining them.

If u want 105 jewels, there are ddf jewels too

"You remind me that the world is sometimes good - but I'm a fool for believing in you"

• Oh i have HG and ML jewels.

Not worried about that.

I'm thinking about the others and the poorer folk of the game.

Being bais to the poor is like looking down on the homeless...not everyone has access to mommy and daddy's bank card or can afford to spend $100 frivolously then start gifting. If we want this game to survive and we keep our investments up and running...then you guys need to think LARGER, and be more F2P friendly.

That's all I'm saying in this suggestion.

Making the Jewels OP in SOME aspects versus the current readily available items we have WAS the point.

Some of us out there can afford to +9/10/12 everything we own...but when we resell...wellllll...we incorporate the 2:1 or 3:1 cost of SC to the item to make sure we get our $ in G's back...right? RIGHT?

Ok then.

Having a variety that players can utilize as F2P (that CAN NOT be hammered...and you're stuck with what you get til you enhance, and even then it could be straight up ASS) would keep this game much more appealing to the fresh blood and returning veterans that stopped playing at the 105/115 cap...

YA FEEL MEH Bruh?

• Technically we should have jewels every 10 level. 25, 35, 45, 55, 65 the skipped to 95. We got 55,80 and 85 but they are set jewel that has crap for stats. And are only good for effect if you care about it. We need proper jewel that we can use every 10 levels as intended. The way prices goes not everyone can afford it or play like you do. This gives everyone a chance to acquire one as they go through levels.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

• Nekkame

Least you get it...others puttin up a fight for god knows what ever reason.

Hell, the only real complete sets of jewelry THAT AREN'T actual sets, are 60 OJ and 95 blues...

I mean yea, we have slyph and kart miner with the addition of guardian master earrings...

We need something MOAR...so they say.

• 60 ojs arent super op pricy anymore unless you tryna get the godliest ones lol and its not hard to farm for anymore. leveling 1-60 in acad i think gives you a little over a Gem. Also since OJs are so common now, GoC rings have become extremely cheap. few months ago I saw 35+end 40+ dex goc rings +9 only selling for about 5G. nobody really cares about GoC rings anymore, but thats an advantage poorer people should take. GoC rings can potentially get stats of Godly Oj rings, just kind of harder because base cap difference.

Ive always wondered why each level set of rings stopped at 65~95 too and although it does feel like the should have some for the levels til 95, they cant because the gap between the stats of goc to rops are pretty small already. theyd need to buff or nerf the stats of one or the other.

As for the bonus stats on those 80 jewels you suggested. I said its op because 135 jewels have basically those bonus stats. it would create a gold sink for Rich people, for a short while, because its way more op than raid jewels, even if you were to add effects to them.

and 95 jewels have been efficient for a long time. kind of the same as GoC rings too, with taking advantage of them being low popularity. i remember buying 95 jewels for like 50G+, but now theyre only like 20g up to 30G pricey.

Poor people imo just dont have the patience to make money o3o. I dont either. if they acad farmed, theyd make about 5-10G a week o3o. thats more consistent than farming pre 100 gears and vending them. then theres DT dropping, but thats not a big thing anymore. and other ways to make money o3o

I do agree on more gold sink, but to me, adding these jewels are not the right idea. Neither was the npc cobs either lol

"You remind me that the world is sometimes good - but I'm a fool for believing in you"

• F--- no

No need for op low level jewels. If you cant afford something earn gems. Its not gonna be fast but if your'e to lazy to earn your s--- then why play in the first place. Why should we add something to make another thing useless. 80 orange would make 90 jewels useless. Don't need 105 jewels because tbh... 95 jewels work until 120. I know this from experience. I've gotten 115 on 3 chars and 120 on one. Never once needed raid jewels. It boils down to how patient you are. Your'e poor by choice. We all have equal opportunity to make gold/gems. Some people are faster(cashers especially). OH! and the whole mommy/daddy card thing is a load of crap, or they are crap parents. No parent in their right mind would give THEIR pay to their kid for something as useless as a video game which holds no material value. If your'e old enough to i suggest you get a job. A steady income allows you to budget some of you paycheck towards gaming.

• The jewels idea is probably the dumbest one out of them all. For level 105/110/115 perms, we already have so many viable jewel sets - Lvl 95 Blues, HG jewels, ML jewels and DDF jewels. The weakest out of them all, lvl 95 blues, provide a bit over 500 m def fully enhanced, whereas the strongest ML jewels provide a bit over 700 m def. The difference is significant, but one T5 m def scroll is enough to cover the losses and even gain something more, which is very easy to do nowadays (it's also worth mentioning that most of the m def difference comes from rings' base magic defense, as the enhancement bonus for lvl 95 blues and HG jewels is +85 M def at +9 whereas ML jewels provide +93 M def, and DDF jewels provide around +108 M def. Very insignificant boosts we're talking about here, you will not notice anything meaningful from that). What you're suggesting is basically making leg jewels that have random unchangable RNG stats and are massively superior to ML jewelry, which would defeat the purpose of raiding HC raids, and drive whole lot of 115 perms away from the game. There's no scenario which warrants the addition of some leg jewelry which has better base stats than lvl 135 jewels for whatever reason, poor perms or ephemeral leveling people can resort to lvl 95 blue jewels +9 and do just fine in PvE. The leveling people will then switch to SC jewels +9 to automatically gain much better magic defense and perms will eventually get enough riches to attain Malephar jewelry +9. They'd have to rebalance jewels massively before adding new jewel sets for lower levels, since the differentials don't really pick up their pace until SC jewels.

• All valid points.

But assuming i'm "poor" and that is what drove me to suggest this, is relatively ridiculous.

I'll edit the stats of the jewelry (keep in mind, the 80 jewels pretty much match the jewels we get from card collecting...or did anyone not see that? I just added a few...tweaks) and as for the 105 jewels...you're all right. We dont need them really, it was just an idea.

• All valid points.

But assuming i'm "poor" and that is what drove me to suggest this, is relatively ridiculous.

I'll edit the stats of the jewelry (keep in mind, the 80 jewels pretty much match the jewels we get from card collecting...or did anyone not see that? I just added a few...tweaks) and as for the 105 jewels...you're all right. We dont need them really, it was just an idea.

Actually 80 jewels you get from card collection are trolls. It is T5 and you cant enhance it till you hit 100, which ruins the point of even collecting it.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight