[Maintenance] 09/26/18 - Discussion (Rebalance Part 1)

• As for your ridiculous assertion that Clerics shouldn't have powers comparable to Knights, you shouldn't be talking about balance then if you support the ridiculous notion that one character has to be indisputably better than the other. Either nerf knights or buff clerics until their power becomes more even, else we can't talk about balanced environment and nothing will change in the end.

Thats the whole point of balancing? Giving every class strengths in which they are untouched by others or else why even play more than 1 class?

As far as the website goes, OS seems to be having a different interpretation because on the german website it says "Cleric are in the back lines supporting their allies" "They can be combat clerics if you skill them that way" "guardian has better healing and the holy knight has the better boosting abilitys". So there goes your argument.

• Thats the whole point of balancing? Giving every class strengths in which they are untouched by others or else why even play more than 1 class?

As far as the website goes, OS seems to be having a different interpretation because on the german website it says "Cleric are in the back lines supporting their allies" "They can be combat clerics if you skill them that way" "guardian has better healing and the holy knight has the better boosting abilitys". So there goes your argument.

Taken from the official gamigo website:

"Clerics aid fellow adventurers with the holy power of light and deal damage with commands channeling holy wrath. The cleric can also bless their allies with magical shields, increasing their defenses and even increase their damage, making clerics an essential part of any raiding group. When a cleric speaks a word of power, you live or die.

Clerics can equip a hammer or mace and a shield. They can only wear armor specific to their class and level. Main attributes for Clerics to focus on healing are Endurance (more hit points and defense) and Spirit (more spirit points). If you want to be a combat cleric try putting stat points into Strength (to increase damage output), Endurance, and Spirit."

Specializations

• Support, Tank

Note this line: If you want to be a combat cleric try putting stat points into Strength (to increase damage output), Endurance, and Spirit. So basically even the gamigo website supports the idea of combat clerics, so again, there goes your theory that clerics are pure support.

Also sure, all characters should have different strengths and weaknesses, but in the end all of those qualities in total have to be equal, else you can't talk about balance.

• As we mentioned time ago, the main idea of the rebalance is to give each class a unique personality. The idea behind the Holy Knights is to make them like a "Paladin" (heals & dps) and the Guardians more like the support class (heals & utility).

• The Power Shot new cd kills Sharpshooters, for them not everything is damage. The Power shot gave them the ability to stay alive for a little longer, cause they lack damage for kiting or killing fast. Also in PVP, this gave them the ability to defend them againts every class, more againts glads. Now with the new cd they lack a lot of defense, the new cd is a lot, and the other SS skills are useles, so even power shot having more dmg makes them so vulnerable now. It would be nice if you make the other SS skills more useful, or get back the power shot cd back to normal only for SS(after lvl 100). This is amaing the SS a lot worse than before, every class got better except SS with this rebalance….

• As we mentioned time ago, the main idea of the rebalance is to give each class a unique personality. The idea behind the Holy Knights is to make them like a "Paladin" (heals & dps) and the Guardians more like the support class (heals & utility).

i think is a bad idea slimesad because there is already a difference between hk and guard, both are a support for the pt but the HK with more offensive skills and the Guard with more defensive skills, but i think nobody creates a cleric pretending to do DPS, i think the clerics were fine and the approach they want to give is a bit wrong, if i want to do dps there are other 9 classes that can do it better but only one can be support of the pt, if u want to be a offensive support go for HK, if u want to be a defensive support go for Guard.

I think the change was a mistake, but that's just my opinion honeysad

btw, in the notes of the patch says that increased the amount of the heal, but at lvl 99 (which is the last of the HK) still giving 3k of heal (with the skill points), idk if is a bug or is it an error in the patch notes slimesceptical

• A friend told me archer buff was rly nice, so not sure why everyone complaining about that, also it needs class balance since melee classes like trickster rly had no chance against range if their wasnt any skills who actually could get close, first of if it wasnt class balance ofcourse it would be same type who dominate everytime, you cant win even how skilled you are with ur champion, because that class is OP, warlock and gladiator is 2 of those OPs

• Warlocks, Glads, SS, Specs and HK's WERE the popular go-to's since the 115 cap...NOW we start to see some reworks, adjustments to your "favorite" prestige and you all decide to go bat-shit-crazy...and for what?! You think DAMAGE is the only way to go with this game? Not at all. Everyone likes to kill fast, we get that. CHARMS and CS ITEMS PEOPLE!...lotta you use em'...so keep using them! The nerf on heals is a clear indication that you WILL be required to start utilizing magic potions along with your usual line-up. Ever think about that? Ever think about the bigger picture here?

The DPS/offensive classes were top priority for soo long...and now with these changes, its time to shed some light on the "sub-par" prestige's. Yea, backlash at me all you want. I have one of each class scattered between 2 accounts, and the changes are relatively noticed on some, but on others...naw.

I've noticed a lot of you complaining about heals...those of you who know me from Bijou/Pagel know how well I utilized my HK's sub-par healing abilities...if you don't remember, well...that's your fault. Not mine.

Healing is easy, even with these changes. Heal, Rejuv, Heal, Heal, Rejuv...rinse repeat, this is with an HK mind you...not a guard. Hopefully your "dps" uses a stone or pot in between your CD's and doesn't solely rely on you for their HP staying...up there. Takes two to tango in EVERYTHING! EVERY, THING!

SO!

I agree with the changes made to Heals.

I love the changes to knights aggro skills.

Archers tweaks...well, better use that dex buff and utilize speed scrolls...and time your "stun" just right...or you're seriously boned.

Saders need a bit more...love, but they're getting there.

Mages...well, lets face it. Glass cannons no matter how you slice it. I do know that Chain Lightning on warlock needs either a serious power boost, or it needs to stun/lower evasion light lightning blast does. Meteor needs a 50% critical base, and AoE's for wizards from 100 on need a 25% power increase, HANDS DOWN! No exceptions! --My 105 wiz and 100 pvp lock have ABOUT the same amount of damage (one has +10 ML staff, the other has a +12 Mag)...might wanna look into that Gamigo.

Tricksters...seriously Gamigo, you're getting there. The damage modifier "not seen" for soul trap and harsh blow is STILL PULLING for M.dmg, but the skill counts physical damage...the schematics are difficult to go into, but I think you all already know what I am talking about, as other reapers and specs are pointing out various issues with their current skills.

TL;DR

Changes are good so far. It's forcing people to actually THINK instead of mindlessly repeating the same shit over and over and over and over.

As far as PVP...who the hell PVP's these days cept people trying to boast how big their wallets are? :rolleyes::rolleyes::/:/:D;(:D

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• The heals are not working. We shouldn't be forced to rely on store bought items to play the game at its base minimum. They did not even do what they said they would, which was increase the amount heal actually heals. Clerics shouldn't have ever had 2 classes to choose from to begin with, and the way the guardians and holy knights were split at least made sense. Now they are killing the clerics as a cash shop grab for money. It was already hard enough to find good clerics, this just made the bad ones worse and the good ones with a punch to the stomach. We clearly see @Ahnker or whatever his name is, hates clerics.

• MintyGreens

Ahker prefers the cash shop classes anyway as it is.

I have no issues with my clerics earlier, and my heals are workin just fine. The boost that was stated, yea I don't see it either.

But as far as the 1 second addition to heals, it is what it is. I've managed...pretty sure the community can manage as well...til gamigo fixes their screw up.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

Here just a few of my thoughts for the cleric split:
    HolyKnight front line support, guiding the front of a group. Enhancing offensive attacks while encouraging the frontline to put out more and providing stronger stats.
    Guardian back line support, protecting the back of the group. Enhancing defensive attacks while providing stronger heals.
    ------------------
    Extinguish: Increase the damage debuff on the attack, make it cast on top of you similar to Magic Burst, faster, and usable while moving.
    Deadly Blessing: Cast on the person you are looking at and yourself. If used on yourself, nobody else gets the buff.
    Recover: Gives 6 second 20% movespeed to everybody it healed, starting level 100 for Guards.

Holy Knight passive: Effectiveness of buffs increased by 20% (Cannot purchase upgrades)
    ------------------
    I cant name these abilities since i never use them and Im not going to log in, but their damaging abilities.
    -One of the HolyKnight attack lower the defense of the enemy, stacking with Fighter Slash and other reducing abilities.
    -Another HolyKnight attack stuns/slows for 2 seconds, and slightly draws aggro.

-One Guardian attack lowers the attack of the enemy, stacking with Bone Slicer and other reducing -abilities.
    -Another Guardian attack knocks back the enemy.
    ---
    These are only some of the simpler thoughts Ive had that I decided to type up in a little bit of time. I believe clerics need help with their overall position in the party, while not damaging their current roles.

honeyhap=-=Isya=-=:slimesmile:
    133 Templar (135 Goal)

120 Spec
    115 Knight
    115 Ranger
    115 Warlock
    115 Crusader

115 Holy Knight
    109 Sharpshooter (135 Goal)
    105 Wizard

101 Glad (105/110 Goal)
    69 Reaper (105/110 Goal)

80 Guardian (105 Goal)

• you all crying about 1 sec on heal skill for HK. WAKE UP learn your class you have more then that 1 heal skill. HK heals better then ever now. learn your class.

this patch is spot on for what they did for all class. they have a few gliches to fix on some skills that's not working but for what they done for all class on there skills is right on. I have every class and tested them my self. I be the one to BITCH if they messed them skills up. I am BELLACAT and I well do that if so. people that know BELLA (I WELL)

but this patch is spot on. for all class. most of you crying only play a few class in the game you not have every one that's over 100. so you have NO REAL CLUE what your talking about. ALL every class is just fine now. clerics don't need to change sets to make heals work WTF I never in my days did that crap or change sets with any class. that's just dum in the middle of a fight you put your self and your team mates at risk. you crying about 1 sec on heals stop takeing 5 secs to change sets. most of you cant be the best you can be or to see how good you can be. because most you just use a keyboard to play or just a labtop and no real mouse.

you need to right tools to get the right job done. start getting the right tools for the job get gameing things gameing mouses with more keys on it get gameing gloves. you cant fix a car with just duck tape need the tools to get the job done right. your skills are going to lack speed because you not have the right tools.

it gos for anything in life need the right tools to get the job done right. or that job well lack (professionalism) wake up you cant wipe your butt with a tree leaf and think your clean. stop buying SC and buy the right tools then you enjoy your class even more. then get that SC and see how good you really are. hammer works a lot better at putting in a nail then a rock.

BELLACAT Guild master of.

Heaven's~Army & Devil's~Army

Server Pagel come join us <3

• Just because the heal nerf doesn't affect you while you're soloing PvE content doesn't mean the nerf is okay. Try doing actual instances or raids where you're literally forced to use all of your heals and then bring the real talk. I can't take you seriously when you say that you heal better with a CD nerf, because that literally makes no sense.

• I could feel the one second difference right away and I dislike it, especially seeing they didnt even increase the amount of heal like they said they did.

Sure there is rejuvenate, but that's quite a long cooldown to rely on. And as for the aoe heals, longish cooldown and barely touches most classes hp, 1k-2k at 105 is small when you could be in ddf with Knights and others with over 10k hp.

~Isya~

AngelLeafz 125 Wizard

Leafsongz 115 Holyknight

FireClan 98 Fighter

BowSongz 115 SharpShooter

Guildie of the Band of the Hawk/Falcon Nut House

~Pagel~

AngelicLeaf 115 hk

96 some archer hiding there too

• Well they did increase heal [18].....from 2150 to a oooping 2200......

So yeah....

Well i quited my cleric ages ago so im not expecting much....

Wonder if they will change stuff for archers i mean they gave mages a heal.... and increased their dmg on a lot of skills good job making a powerhouse more powerfull... its ok i like it to but hoping this is only the first part i expect to see more work on the other classes 2

• So, not only did they slap guardians in the face with the little increase they got, they punched holyknights in the face for increasing a cool down on an already gimped heal because of their sacrificing of it to go holyknight? Makes sense........ Rolls eyes sarcastically....
    at least by 110 we get a nice heal from the cross, which again cant fully rely on, unless they mess that up too...

~Isya~

AngelLeafz 125 Wizard

Leafsongz 115 Holyknight

FireClan 98 Fighter

BowSongz 115 SharpShooter

Guildie of the Band of the Hawk/Falcon Nut House

~Pagel~

AngelicLeaf 115 hk

96 some archer hiding there too