[Maintenance] 09/26/18 - Discussion (Rebalance Part 1)

• Tricksters GOT their fix at LAST!

THANK GOD!

Maybe now I can actually deal some insane DPS with crits...

Im loving some of the tweaks made to cleric and especially mages!

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• OMG fix my reaper I have skills not working EMGY MAIT can not stun sneak attack NOT working for one and more FKKKKKKKKK

BELLACAT Guild master of.

Heaven's~Army & Devil's~Army

Server Pagel come join us <3

• might need an emaint for crus/temp single target dmg skills got nerf somehow and maybe others/classes?. and many more bugs to fix. overall good patch i suppose

• Nice form for kill the SS, ours main skill nerfed, when that's important to kite glads/trix and cancel skills of mages, clerics and others archers, the extra dmg is usseles if we dont have that utility, and at same time that skill make the difference between a good SS and a trash SS, cuz we need know when use it, but with this CD we need think more when use it, or only use it when the glads use dash or when we stuned them

And... if now we need to save the skill for the right time, we will use it less and less times less dmg... even taking into account the increase in damage

• Hmmmmmm

Seems you cant sell anything in vendor with hide mode....... no more crashes but no one can buy lol...

Also the first part of rebalance does not seem fair....

Some classes get increased dmg and no drops and others get lame incrase and huge drops like archers..... and clerics...... and why the heck we cant increase buff time on advent but fighters can increase it on deva....same with moonlight empowerment and vitality i see favoritism here.... and much more

• EMGRY MAINT NOW FIX MY REAPER SKILL Sneak attack Skill NOT WORKING AT ALL

• I feel like everyone benefited from this rebalancing but archers........

Thanks for aimed shot

But you nerfed power shot

and well to be honest I havest used mulitshot since I was a weeeee nub of lvl 40.......

~Incredible Isya~

InfamousShadow~ 125 Sharpshooter

GambleTheFates- 100 Warlock

ZaidosWolfsvein~ 6x Knight

GraveDisease~ 7x Reaper

HolySavior~ 3x HolyKnight

Unknown~ 6x Templar

• EMGRY MAINT NOW FIX MY REAPER SKILL Sneak attack Skill NOT WORKING AT ALL

• The heal nerf is trash too. It's going to be a lot harder to sustain tankers at raids/instances, which we already struggled with before the nerf. Glads especially are going to be hard to sustain, as Vitality at maximum tier gives 50% dmg and reduces 40% defense.

• The heal nerf is trash too. It's going to be a lot harder to sustain tankers at raids/instances, which we already struggled with before the nerf. Glads especially are going to be hard to sustain, as Vitality at maximum tier gives 50% dmg and reduces 40% defense.

Thats the point with glads? They should die fairly easy. No class should have the ability to tank bossmobs with ease, except the knight.

• As usual wizards end up getting the short stick on everything compared to warlocks

The dmg increase on the aoes makes no real impactful difference as long as it stays in the low thousands, the difference on actual targets is small. Sure it adds up with each consecutive tick and at the end of the aoe effect you will have done decent extra damage overall, but that still requires almost 10seconds of the target standing still

Even for PvE there are no discernibles benefits on having such a small dmg increase, (aside for the actual damage buff wizard gets on nova thanks to 135 set) you might outdamage the warlock by a bit but so what? Killing speed times are nearly the same regardless so what is exactly the wizard perk here? Being able to do slightly more damage to a mob that dies within the same amount of aoes casted? Some AoE masters wizards are /sarcasm

Ice blast gets a dmg buff, great but it's also a warlock only skill after 100 meaning the increase for wizard is barely noticeable

Fire Ball, same as above, except the skill is useless in its current form. I'm assuming they will later add a burn effect to it, going with the early draft of the rebalance, but again the skill is warlock only after 100 and I'm sure they would make it so that warlocks will get a more powerful burn

Much like Lightining blast is its current form: extremely better for warlocks, not only due to the skill dealing more dmg (once again, because of it being lock only after the 100 promotion) but also because the dex debuff is twice as strong as wizard's

Now will someone explain me what's the point of having classes with specific weakness when you are just going to offset them later on?

The only weakness that warlock had over wizards is having less aim. Locks get more HPs, more crit, more dmg. Wiz gets more aim from staves. So who thought it was a good idea that warlocks should get their only weakness compensated for?

For some reason locks already get an extra 100 aim on their 135 hat (not even joking), now with this change they will be able to easily outclass wizards in aim accuracy too. WTf?

At the end of the day Warlocks walk away with more dmg, more crit, more HPs, better effects on debuffs, better effects on 135 set and nearly the same dmg as wizards on AoEs

I seriously hope the next patch will take care of these considerations and flash out the wizard class so it's not just a subpar alternative to locks. Each one should have its own distinctivness, not trying to cover up their weakness.

Either that or boost staves damage by 15%

• Thats the point with glads? They should die fairly easy. No class should have the ability to tank bossmobs with ease, except the knight.

So because glads are supposed to die easily, we shouldn't be allowed to heal them? Lmao, guess all clerics should heal only knights now and forget everyone else then, but that doesn't really refute the notion it's going to be extremely hard for clerics to keep the tank alive, because speed of heals matter much more than the healed amount at raids, and the heal cd increase is very noticeable. Also Clerics should also be a class that can easily survive raid bosses, knights shouldn't be the only ones, so there goes your theory.

• +1

They already said their goal is to give each class defined strengths and weaknesses, give each class a specific role in this game. Havent seen it yet, you summed it up in your post. Next patch will probably be at the end of next month, tbh I havent noticed anything playing today.

• So because glads are supposed to die easily, we shouldn't be allowed to heal them? Lmao, guess all clerics should heal only knights now and forget everyone else then, but that doesn't really refute the notion it's going to be extremely hard for clerics to keep the tank alive, because speed of heals matter much more than the healed amount at raids, and the heal cd increase is very noticeable. Also Clerics should also be a class that can easily survive raid bosses, knights shouldn't be the only ones, so there goes your theory.

I dont think thats what he meant. Hes not wrong tho, for the damage a glad provides he should die considerably faster than say a Knight or as you said, a cleric (adding to this, Id say its fair to say a Knight should be beefier than a cleric) which is not the case rn, is it? The heal nerf sucks, but not being able to keep a tanking glad at full hp at e.g. khazul shouldnt be something to complain about