Dragon's Tomb

• Hello everyone.

I started playing again after so many years. As there aren't too many things to do on my main, I played with my mage, who has just hit 80. For the past couple of days, I've been trying to get a DT party, and I only managed to get 1 and we did only one run. What is happening? It used to be quite easy to get a DT party. The problem is that there are a lot of people around DT gate, but somehow they are either not looking for party or selling runs. I am starting to think that there is a faster way to level to 90. Any opinions? slimefacewall

• People 80-90 usually just buy DT runs or just do reps if they can't really afford it. I've seen some people look for DT party and had some members, but more bought DT runs or just did some repeats by themselves or with a party.

• Frankly speaking, DT runs are severely overrated. Unless you have 4 droppers running DT for you, you're easily off better doing regular repeatable quests, so yeah, you're right that there are faster methods of getting to lvl 90.

• Yeah the only reason to do DT is if you have a runner with droppers

no one parties for DT cause it takes forever to level that way, Repeats are faster.

And there isn't a 100% chance you'll get all 3 drops in 1 one with a party unless someone gives you their drop

then you have those who steal drops.

So just do the repeats, it's not to hard to find or form a party for them.

A mage can solo all the reps as well

~Incredible Isya~

InfamousShadow~ 125 Sharpshooter

GambleTheFates- 100 Warlock

ZaidosWolfsvein~ 6x Knight

GraveDisease~ 7x Reaper

HolySavior~ 3x HolyKnight

Unknown~ 6x Templar

• I've actually dont it the other way. I revolved my account around perming in certain levels. I got 105 Wl that serves ad my runner and dt farmer, L90 mage that servers as hrw/cc perm and can also boost DT, 105 spec for farming LN and boosting Dt. So every time i get a new char at that level I can just have 1 runner/dropper, 2 dropper plus the char I'm leveling. Before all this I had problem before getting party way before gamigo took over. If you havent play archer during the OS day you'll know archers are not wanted, so you gonna have a hard time getting party. With that in mind I said to myself never again depend on others for that, so I stopped leveling my 100+ and starts leveling chars for various dungeons. Now that we have multi-client I can maximized all those chars I worked hard to get to that level.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup:

• I've actually dont it the other way. I revolved my account around perming in certain levels. I got 105 Wl that serves ad my runner and dt farmer, L90 mage that servers as hrw/cc perm and can also boost DT, 105 spec for farming LN and boosting Dt. So every time i get a new char at that level I can just have 1 runner/dropper, 2 dropper plus the char I'm leveling. Before all this I had problem before getting party way before gamigo took over. If you havent play archer during the OS day you'll know archers are not wanted, so you gonna have a hard time getting party. With that in mind I said to myself never again depend on others for that, so I stopped leveling my 100+ and starts leveling chars for various dungeons. Now that we have multi-client I can maximized all those chars I worked hard to get to that level.

Are you me? :o

• It's actually kind of pitiful. Second edition Dragon's Tomb in 2010-2011 was definitely the funnest PvE I've had on Fiesta outside of derping with the amigos. Was a great way to meet levelers, make friends - basically the community era of Fiesta as far as gameplay went - and you got out of 8x knowing a whole bunch of people out of your guild you could chill and chat with and all that; you know, what makes an MMORPG good.

So of course we couldn't have any of that.

• They should buff the drop rate to be 100% at least

I think the best thing would be to just make the quest based on killing all of the bosses once, and double the xp reward.

Would make it more party based and inclusive rather than just based on afkers, and actually worth it for people without a killer to do over their other quests.

• It's actually kind of pitiful. Second edition Dragon's Tomb in 2010-2011 was definitely the funnest PvE I've had on Fiesta outside of derping with the amigos. Was a great way to meet levelers, make friends - basically the community era of Fiesta as far as gameplay went - and you got out of 8x knowing a whole bunch of people out of your guild you could chill and chat with and all that; you know, what makes an MMORPG good.

So of course we couldn't have any of that.

my understanding of playing online games is to play with others, doesn't make sense to play online to play solo. If that's the case invest in a PS4. The community of fiesta non existent, yes Dt is the fastest way to level up, but at least the reps now are much better then in the past.

• making the quests kill based isn't that bad of an idea actually. DT was always my fav thing, you got to meet awesome ppl and you carried those bonds into the 9xs making things better.

kebing~ Satella89 ~ Natsuki89 ~ Suki89 ~ Nuriko89 ~ Miyuki89 ~ Akabane89 ~ jokerkebing

slimeghost ~ Tella89 ~ Splicer89 ~ MiniSplice89 ~ Rosette89 ~ Astrid89 ~ Aloy89 ~ queenlove

slimeking ~ RIP Epith ~ winkwink

slimehahacoinslimeemperor

khazul

• my understanding of playing online games is to play with others, doesn't make sense to play online to play solo. If that's the case invest in a PS4. The community of fiesta non existent, yes Dt is the fastest way to level up, but at least the reps now are much better then in the past.

the moles rep was really good, but the jewel tree is really annoying

• They should probably revamp the rewards for Gordon kq so people can spam it and together with regular repeats it is a good alternative to DT. I would say like a new item like 80 OJ jewel similar to what you get in MD hardcore should be good. New weapon we dont need but more jewels seem to be a shortage on certain level.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup:

• As I was lvling my first char on Isya, without any G, or anyone to run DT for me, I tried to find DT filled with random ppl just like me. I noticed one thing. As im cleric, you need to stay behind in order to heal others. By the time bosses were killed, i got to the kill spot and all drops were taken. That was the point where i gave up on DT community runns. Thats why people either lvl via reps and quests or simply buy runs. Fun age of random DT pts was killed by lousy drop distribution

*********Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.********

Wiz - Tillla, theMage

Lock - ATillla, Tiju

HK - Valen_Tillla, Dodda, _911_

• hmm I dont remember that, but havent done DT in a while (don't think it has been 2 years) But if thats the way it works that seems really stupid. I do think the reps are a pretty good way to level though - I enjoyed DT occasionally though its a shame it works like that.