In Game Wedding Idea

• Would you like to see a temporary buff for attending a wedding get added to game? 20

1. Yes! For the +5 to all stats (10) 50%
    2. Yes! For the increase base HP by a lot (7) 35%
    3. No. I hate love, and love hates me. (3) 15%
    4. Yes! But I would instead suggest.... (0) 0%

HI!!!

So I don't know about you, but I find the in game weddings to take forever to start and then are long ceremonies of people just goofing off of in the middle of and then everyone either leaves or occasionally has a dance party. I usually attend weddings in game on my cleric to give the guests a nice buff at the end for their patience and it got me thinking, why doesn't Gamigo implement a wedding attendance buff! It can be called Wedding Bliss.

I think the buff should either increase all base stats kinda like the love buff by +5 or should increase base HP by a lot.

I think the buff should last for 24 hours, to mimic the real life effect of being happy to see two people come together in love for about a day.

Who else likes this idea? :D 2 weeks until poll closes

• Not a bad idea. +1

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• I personally love going to in game weddings so I think this would be super cute to implement!

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

𝐍𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 | 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞 | 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

• I like going to weddings too! I just feel like the time spent on them could give something useful to people and maybe reinvigorate the whole wedding scene again :)

I always felt like Gamigo should do something for characters who stay married too, like on their anniversary they get a special buff or item or something, but I still need to think about that idea and flesh it out.

• Can we get a divorce debuff too?
    -5 stats, but +5% movement speed for losing the dead weight.

You forgot about the 20% of the money you earn from the quest goes to the divorce alimony.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup:

• +1 to this idea! :)

(Also +1 to a divorce debuff LMAO ;P)

<3Isya/Teva<3

Lv114 Guardian

Lv108 Warlock

Lv105 Reaper

Lv105 Gladiator

Lv105 Wizard

Lv95 Fighter

Lv94 Trickster

Lv89 Archer

Lv89 Cleric

Lv88 Crusader

Lv82 Archer

Last level up was August 27th, 2018 :)

• I like going to weddings too! I just feel like the time spent on them could give something useful to people and maybe reinvigorate the whole wedding scene again :)

I always felt like Gamigo should do something for characters who stay married too, like on their anniversary they get a special buff or item or something, but I still need to think about that idea and flesh it out.

I really like the anniversary idea! Especially since I find most in game marriages don't last. It would be super cool to give those that do a special something :)<3

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

𝐍𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 | 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞 | 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

• +1 i like this idea!

kebing~ Satella89 ~ Natsuki89 ~ Suki89 ~ Nuriko89 ~ Miyuki89 ~ Akabane89 ~ jokerkebing

slimeghost ~ Tella89 ~ Splicer89 ~ MiniSplice89 ~ Rosette89 ~ Astrid89 ~ Aloy89 ~ queenlove

slimeking ~ RIP Epith ~ winkwink

slimehahacoinslimeemperor

khazul

• I have a feeling that the stat perfectionists wouldn't like this very much, I'd say it'd be better to have different boosts, like movement speed increase, or drop rate increase maybe. Monetary rewards for visiting weddings would be nice too.