Fiesta Economic Plan

• This will be the fixed system of selling weps and shields from now on... no matter what the stats

lvl 50 item = 5G

Time for 50 +10 Blue Weps to be 5G!

#Logic2018

• Because a Mal axe with 2int and a mal axe with 80end 80dex 80str 80spr should be the same price

LMAO

~Incredible Isya~

InfamousShadow~ 125 Sharpshooter

GambleTheFates- 100 Warlock

ZaidosWolfsvein~ 6x Knight

GraveDisease~ 7x Reaper

HolySavior~ 3x HolyKnight

Unknown~ 6x Templar

• Save future economy? haha what a joke.. do you even know how a normal economy works? do you know what inflation is?

In a few years hell even by next year prices for weapons will have almost doubled..

• "The economy is fine. It has always been fine." #Logic2018

Ok lets get this straight. You can buy something and sell it on again at the same price. Where's the problem with that? Money is not hard to make in this game. Or maybe for someone that has to shout about selling glitches all day long it is hard. Most of us just farm. Fiesta has always been this way. Don't mistake idiots selling bad gears at stupid prices as an indicator of the current economy.

As far as I can ascertain, the only people who think the economy is bad are those that don't take the time to make money. It doesn't just fall in your lap. I've lost count of the people I have seen Plvl'd to 100 complaining that they cant afford gears. But even then a couple of gem will buy you a good enough set to farm/run DT at 105 or if that's too hard then there's TM.

Take my mage. I had very little money and no gears when I started out on her so I had to do a little work. Obviously joining an academy gives you some start out money. Enough to buy some scrolls and pots or level their productions to make your own. Which is what I did, on another character I chose scrolls and pots and funded the T1 aims and T1 SPs with some acad money and spammed them to T3. At Lv34 and 35 (I think) there is a two part quest for ZK that gets you a nice 35 set for your class. It's bound and statless but its easily good enough up until Lv55. In full whites with a +3 weapon, slapping on a set of T3 scrolls and taking along plenty of pots, ZK is easy at Lv34. So now that I have this set I go back to ZK and farm a little. Not much. A few hours. Enough to get some drops for overnight selling because next is the tower.

I carried on levelling to 46 and hit the tower hard. 50g cards? Yes please. 45 sets that can sell for up to a gem a go if you get lucky? I'll take that. A few days farming the tower and I had a +9 GGK and a +10 CG waiting for me to level into. I picked up a decent sun set on my way levelling to 56 to replace my earlier set and once I hit Lv60. With the academy money and money from taking the time to farm I had easily enough to cash to buy a +10 GOC for Lv60 and again picked up a decent, but cheap shaman set while I was levelling. Bear in mind that at this point I have sold on none of the gears I have gotten. Even once I hit Lv70 I dont need to sell off the weapons and gears I have accumulated thus far and I get myself a +10 hatchling wand and I have plenty money left over to buy a really nice arctic set. Zombies rep and a few CC runs and I'm in my shaman set and start hitting the repeats for the slog to Lv70.

Next is KKP. I did a lot of KKP. Used the mats to make and sell more scrolls and pots and the useless leftover mats I used to start training comp/decomp on my mage. Between KKP and repeats I was soon Lv80 and planning on using my hatchling up until Lv85. Lv85 is an easy one. So much DT running gets done that 85 sets are dirt cheap. I got, for the small money I paid for it, a very nice high END blast set with good DEX and INT here and there for less than a gem for the lot. I already owned two 33END iry rings from back in the day and bought a pair of earings to go with them for the kiting goodness of the disables. I think i had a cheap pair of MD ears on for the HP. One piece at a time I scoured the marketplace and found them.. Selling DT drops inbetween repeats and my own DT parties I made enough for a +11 BK for Lv85 which meant simply doing what I had been doing. Levelling, repeats, DT parties up to 90.

Here is where I get lucky. I managed to land a T1 def brace on my first ever HRW KQ. Yeah that's unbelievable luck but I had worked pretty damn hard up to this point and deserved a bit of luck. The sale of that took me to 45G. Enough to buy a +12 HG wand. Here was my second stroke of luck. Someone was desperate to make a sale on their HG wand enough to let me take it for 35G. +12 with 49DEX 48END 51INT 59SPR. And remember. at this point I still havent sold any of the gears I have bought along the way. With 10G left and some easy repeats to take me to 105 I decided to skip a 95 set and bought a BoE 100 set for pennies. 10g a piece I found a high END 100 set for before I had even had the chance to use my HG. I picked up a 105 set with high 5x END on most pieces for the future as I levelled towards 105 and I was set.

Once I hit 105 I finished up comp/decomp on my mage. Finished up pots and scrolls on my alt and sold some DT drops while I practised running, which turned out to be pretty easy. I had planned at this point to sell all my gears now and use the cash to buy the best 105 +12 wand I could afford. But after a few weeks running DT I had enough to buy a +12 Tethys wand. Which makes running DT a lot lot faster.

So thats where I am now. a 105 DT runner with a nice set, a damn nice Tethys wand and I'm currently saving to buy a ML set and wand. And I still own all the gears I used to level with. Apart from the 100 bound set which I just broke. And I had fun along the way doing it. Oh and of course I learned my class.

The economy is fine. It has always been fine.

• Chocobo sure thats ur jouney and everyone has theirs on how they get stuff, does not matter how easy or hard it is for anyone to make money, does not change the fact that everything should have a fixed price. a +1 int oj ring should be worth the same as a 500int oj ring, in my Economic Plan the stats of the item do not matter, 500int lvl 60 oj ring will be worth a certain price, a 400end or 600 end ring will be worth the same price and a 1int ring will be worth the same price, if u feel like that 1int ring isnt getting sold at that same price then by all means u can drop the price ur free to do that but we will never increase the price for any ring than the price we have fixed in the economic plan. So lets say if we set the price of OJ rings at 6G, then all oj's rings on server will be sold at 6G (or less). Each and every one of us will have to agree that 6G is the fixed price and no one will buy from a vendor thats selling an oj ring for over 6G. However this plan will ONLY work if all of us work together and decide that no one will buy from ppl who sell for more than the fixed price. Thus if all of us come together and fix prices for every item, everything will be cheap for years to come and all of us will benefit from it and will be able to buy more items than we currently can using the same amount of money. Therefore, we will need to make a database of the fixed prices of each and every single item in game and that will be the absolute price of the item, no one will sell anything for more than that fixed price.

Sincerely, GravesDisease.

PS. If you have the brains to understand what I have said above you will understand the absolute beauty behind this concept.

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• Here is just one more reason this wont work. Say EVERYONE agrees to do this randomly one day for some reason. Now you have some people who had a lot of money invested in items who are now "poor" compared to what they once were. On the other hand you have someone who had just sold a bunch of stuff and is holding 1000G on top of whatever else they have in items. This person now has more wealth than previously for literally no reason.

• Y'all just giving into this post :) Graves <3 .... & The only way to battle inflation is to place proper metrics & moneysinks in the whole economy.

I would highly suggest for an auctionhouse. it would increase the Supply off goods being offered at one time, with no worries off them being gone (Dc due to Fiesta.bin), High supply is in correlation to a decreases off the optimum equilibrium of a good. In simpler terms price drops to meet demand. Basic economics :) Lets not forget that people tend to undercut the market.

Check this out: [Click Here]

• :rolleyes:

S> +12 HG godly claws 1 hammer 2 sockets - 9G? Get real.

S> 95 Godly +10 Salem Set 10 hammers - 9G each? RIIIIIIIGHT!

S> Sexy 95+9 RoP x2, AGE, and BN 9G each...

wait...what am I doing?

Never gonna happen.

:rolleyes:

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• never mind the cost of enhanced items on this stupid idea either... you are seriously suggesting people should have to shell out gems for a +0 terrible statted green with that same logic?

Ancientjadesecond_zps3043c118.png

winkwinkMellara-90 Archer l MadameIsis-88 Cleric l Mellora-60 Warriorwinkwink

Ancientjade-100 HolyKnight l CyanideBlade-100 Templar

• seisor with the Fiesta Economic Plan there will be no inflation. Prices will not double.

So people will magicly stop making more money?

You do realise that inflation means that there is so much money in circulation that it loses it value.

1G today would be equal to 0.8G in a few months and 0.2G in a few years..

Don't believe me? Well then only 9 years ago a lvl 20+9 godly weapon cost as much as 800 Silver today its worth around 4-5 gems.. thats an increase of 62500% (x625)

The post was edited 2 times, last by seisor ().

• HumorlessRo Thats exact why we have to start somewhere, thats always going to be the case if we dont start the plan, you say that some people will lose with this plan because they have items that are considered "expensive" at the moment, well ur right, there will have to be some people who will have to make this sacrifice but u see this will be beneficial in the long run because prices will be standardized. We have to start somewhere, and i think its a worthy sacrifice to make because it will help new and coming players and our future generations for years to come.

• iVani nahh this plan will only apply to blues/oranges and weps/shields/jewels and stuff like that, you could sell fail green gears for whatever price u want lol they dont affect the economy in any way cause no one buys green stuff so idk what ur point is,

• seisor I dont think you are getting the picture of how this plan will span out in the long run. 1G become 0.8G because you are not following this economic plan, this plan im proposing is the counter to the very problem ur stating buddy. Lets say in the long run, since prices are so cheap that people will have an abundance of extra wealth which they will use to buy more item, now you would think demand will go up because people will be collecting items, but that will not matter and will not cause inflation because according to my plan, demand for an item will not increase its price, even if that one person hoards a particular item and then tries to sell them over the fixed price, no one will buy it because everyone agrees to the fixed prices, thus that hoarder will be forced to sell for the same price as he bought which will cause no benefit to him and no loss to the buyer. This plan is too deep for you to understand, but trust me, I have it all planned and figured out.

Sincerely, GravesDisease™

• Let's say we live in an utopia and everyone agree with your plan. The fact that you didn't take into account the fact that most of the in game economy is based on gifters rate is the main issue with your plan and why it doesnt work in the long run.

Today a +9/10 item roughly worth its price in bundles (for t2,t3,t4 at least)

Based on that and living in your utopia let's say i want a lvl30+9 weapon, I would need to either farm 3Gems to buy one or try to buy a bundle for 3Gem to a gifter and enhance it myself. Let's say i find a gifter for that price and it needed me 1h to farm these 3Gems.

Next year, gamigo release a new expansion and now it only takes me 30mins to farms 3Gems.

One year later it only takes me 10mins because of new quests or w/e.

Now, why would a gifter sell me for the same price (in real money for him) for something he would farm in 10 minutes? So at this point no one will either buy or gift bundles and tradable bundles because it's not worth it anymore.

I exaggerated my example but apply the same principle to 10 years of fiesta and you know why inflation (faster ways to make money in game) led us to where we are today and apply that to the next 10 years and you will get why your plan can't work in the long run. (It may in the short run but won't after the next big update)

• so stupid, yeah gear is expensive. FIND A WAY TO MAKE MONEY aka farm or do CC/dt/ln runs

I have a collection of GODLY weapons for all class that i have invested 100s of Gems into

So eventually when i do decided to sell them, guess what I'm selling them for what it cost me!

sure i do deals for people, I'll sell something kinda cheap for those who actually need it.

hell i once in a while buy a new player their 1st +10/12 weapon just to help them out.

I once gave a new player a +10 65 set just so they could have a ok set and then have some money when they sell it

but i'm not going to sell my +12 ML weapons which have 70+ on each stat for 1-5G......

I'm generous but not stupid

~Incredible Isya~

GraveDisease~ 7x Reaper

Unknown~ 6x Templar

• this "plan" only and solely works for YOU because you want CHEAP items and don't wanna work for them

~Incredible Isya~

GraveDisease~ 7x Reaper

Unknown~ 6x Templar

• @GravesDisease

You clearly don't know anything about economics.

Now if weapons would be at a set price, you'd have to enforce fixed prices on everything else in the game aswell..

And seeing how Fiesta is using the free-market economy system as base.. that will NEVER happen..

Not only would the ammount of weapons available decrease because no one would even bother to farm them anymore, but other items would decrease aswell..

What this game needs is an active money sink, most games use a % tax when players sell items and usualy in the form of a marketplace/auction house..

an other way would be if gamigo offered to sell the enchantment items for T1-3 in-game (like that would happen, kek)

Hell even selling the hammer of bijou would in-game would have a positive effect on the economy.. (and again, gamigo would never give away a cashgrab items like that for free)

• Socket Keys - 8G each...

License Clears - 2G each...

Tears of Legel (25% revive effect) - 1G each

possible sinks right there. Not highly bought items, sought after, but never required...

Why the ToL? Why Not? People what the full 100% effect of the tears, they can purchase the cash shop version or go get lucky in LH...

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif