Fiesta Economic Plan

• 2 Year Fiesta Economic Plan To Stabilize The Economy.

This will be the fixed system of selling weps and shields from now on... no matter what the stats......all of us will have to agree and follow this plan if we want to manage the economy and have better prices for the future generations.

REMOVE THE 0 from Level NUMBER = PRICE OF ITEM

lvl 30 item = 3G

lvl 40 item = 4G

lvl 50 item = 5G

lvl 60 item = 6G

lvl 70 item = 7G

lvl 80 item = 8G

lvl 90 item = 9G

lvl 100 item = 10G

lvl 110 item = 11G

lvl 120 item = 12G

lvl130 item = 13G

This economic plan will only work if each and every one of us decide to follow it and refuse to buy stuff from vendors that do not follow this plan. This plan will cut prices and make everything cheaper in ratio to the amount of currency flowing through the server at the moment. It will help everyone in the long run. Please start applying this from today. Leave a +1 down below if you support.

Sincerely, GravesDisease™

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• yes ofc, when u buy a car, u almost always sell it for less than you buy for, even after modding it over the years

• 😂😂😂 0% chance of this happening. Sorry but godly and awful gears can't be priced eaqualy it's like pricising a BMW 2000 year with the same BMW brand new 2018. Gl with that

• yes ofc, when u buy a car, u almost always sell it for less than you buy for, even after modding it over the years

Do you know anything about economics XD The value of a car depreciates over time as it gets older/used/outdated. Whereas assets that don't get old/break over time do not lose any value and can generally be sold around the cost price or more if value was added (enhancing/modding). In-game items don't get weaker the more you use them XD maybe supply and demand has an effect but nothing to do with being used

• All your guys's opinions dont matter because fact is that only way to solve economy crisis is to have fixed prices for everything

• you say you want to follow real life economics but as you can see the world's economy isnt that great, the way economy is run atm isnt the solution, everything should be cheap and affordable, my plan will work trust me

• bro :D this "plan" which is a plan 10 years old kid would believe in will never work... First of all, there will be hardly any people who actually are going to see the plan. What about the other players who don't follow the forum? Second, people who enchant the gears won't have any profit. They will lose out of this. This "plan" is a total joke. Please don't ask for trust cause it is too funny if you actually believe in this. Please take a break! Cheers, no hard feelings.

• First of all you need to realize that not everything in life has to be for profit, you don;t protect the environment because it is profitable for you right this moment but because you have to for the future generations. Similarly, if u think we should follow this plan because people who enhance stuff wont profit, you are missing the big picture.

Secondly, we will campaign this movement even in game and on every forum so everyone will see it. Problem solved.

Sincerely,

GravesDisease™

• The only dude with economy crisis it's you.

Can't afford it? to bad, go npc gears, or play Solitaire.

PbCT10D.gif

You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy. ~ Charles Manson

• Dosent matter whether i can afford it or not, we need to think about the future generations of fiesta online players