The GravesDisease Challenge THAT 100% OF YOU WILL LOSE GUARANTEED.

• Simple challenge which 100% assured every single one of you will lose and will remain unbeaten for years to come. If you have the guts to accept the challenge, even then don't accept it because you will lose.

MY CLAIM: I HAVE THE MOST PERMANENT ITEMS IN THE HISTORY OF THE GAME (MORE THAN ANYONE IN THE HISTORY OF THIS GAME) ON MY CHARACTER GravesDisease.

What constitutes a permanent item, any permanent costume/ head/face/back/tail/glasses accessory, mounts, wep/shield skin: basically the stuff that goes in the circle around ur char in the inventory page,

CHALLENGING ANY SINGLE PERSON ON SERVER TO SHOW ME A CHAR WITH MORE PERM ITEMS ON A SINGLE CHAR THAN MINE (WITH PROOF: Post pictures of every perm item in your inventory and a total count of the items).

COMMENT BELOW IF YOU ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE, BUT PLS DONT CAUSE U WILL LOSE.

IF YOU WIN 10 gems TO YOU.

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

The post was edited 3 times, last by GravesDisease ().

• I really had no idea PewDiePie played Fiesta Online.

Isya / Apoline

NekroNeko - 114

PiersNivans - 82

SAmanda - 93

Sniiiped - 71

DaddysBoy - 61

CorvoAttano - 38

• Grave, how many pages of perm's do you have? Let's see how much we're actually working with here :-)

I second this request, I'm very curious!

If only the premium inventory was allowed in this challenge maybe i'll have a small chance to compete!

ps. How do deal with Lucky House farming?

• More than happy to accept any challenge. From what you are saying looks like you have alooooot of perm items. Remeber we will only count 1 of each specific item (like copies of the exact same item won't count) Would you be willing to pay 1G if you lose, 10G to you if you win.

• @ cupcake, even though premium inv wasn't in my included challenge I'll take on that challenge too. I pay you 3G if you win, you give me 1G if you lose, do you accept those conditions?

The post was edited 1 time, last by GravesDisease ().

• Eh I can't really be bothered :P I'm more just curious than trying to earn a couple gems lmao.

All my ranger perms are outfits/skin/aura/mini pets.

• Why won't you jsut post screenshots? You know... I could just say I have 274 unique perm items otherwise. :)

Isya / Apoline

NekroNeko - 114

PiersNivans - 82

SAmanda - 93

Sniiiped - 71

DaddysBoy - 61

CorvoAttano - 38

• @ cupcake, even though premium inv wasn't in my included challenge I'll take on that challenge too. I pay you 3G if you win, you give me 1G if you lose, do you accept those conditions?

I'm tempted, though I did not purchase literally every single permanent costume/item/mount/dance available because I'm rather picky and that doesn't make me feel confident toward the challenege, especially because I decided to not purchase those big packs such as the permanent swimsuits one.

Though, I am very curious to know the amount of perms you do own on your character/account, also to know how far we've went through with the overall permanent items obtainaible on Fiesta to this day honeylol

• @ hello and @ cupcakes. Sure, like the people are saying post the pics of all the perm items in ur inv and premium inv and count them and post the total tally of items in inv and tally of items in premium inv. You don;t pay me anything if you lose. Lets just do that. And after you do so I will post mine.

• Looks like somebody's scared. :) A confident boi posts first.

Isya / Apoline

NekroNeko - 114

PiersNivans - 82

SAmanda - 93

Sniiiped - 71

DaddysBoy - 61

CorvoAttano - 38

• Wont be any fun left after I post. Also if I post others wont, so I wanna see what others (cupcake and hello) have collected and i'll post.

• Again, what is the point? Do you need to compensate anything?

Jour 1

"C'est le jour 1, celui qu'on retient,

Celui qui s'efface, quand tu me replaces, quand tu me retiens,

C'est celui qui revient."

- Louane