How to solve the problem of afks in the KQs?

• I do not know why but I think it's time to do something with people who come to the KQ to stay afk and earn coins with the hard work of others doing nothing and I think it's something that bothers us and It has affected all of us who played this game for many years now.

Some solutions that I have in mind:

1. Add an activity or movement detector in the KQs, so if you are inactive for more than 3 minutes you are removed from the KQ.

2. Add an option to remove inactive people from the KQ by means of votes but that this can only be activated if the person has more than 3 minutes inactive.

3. Add a penalty system that does not allow you to enter the KQ if you stayed more than once afk, the first time will be for a week and if you meet your penalty and repeat this again the penalty will be for one month, but if you do it a third time it will result in a permanent ban.

Well, this is just how I and some people think this afk problem should be fixed now and forever.

Regards,

Everyone's friend Envi queenlove

• i hesitate to say perma ban for something like this. I know people who have babies in real life and you cannot control when they will start crying and needing care. Your best intentions may have been to be present. there are other situations too. in the end, its a game. i would like to see something done about the people who kq after kq just get 5 kills and then follow someone else or hide at the beginning to afk the rest

• All I can say is there is a system for the KQ and they sent you to jail for afking once you get your kills. What you guys are complaining about is Arena afking which you dont get penalized. I say just abolish arena kq completely and have another way to earn coins thru a instance dungeon. But you guys are going to complain your forcing us to use charm. In arena most of you yahoos charm anyway so what is the difference? At least in dungeon your forced to earn it rather than afk it.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup:

• Careeful what you wish for, the last time Gamigo came up with a solution for this problem, we got the system currently in use on Collisio/sorah KQs (who ironically kicks out people who need to stand on the tiles in the Sorah's KQ!)

I am against the above suggestions for a simple reason MintyGreens mentioned already, which is the human emergencies we all can happen to have.

If those restrictive systems suggested were implemented, in the end they would end up damaging more the legit players who have lag/latency issues, real life urgencies or those who play in the less populated servers and are often forced to join KQs with alts just to make them start.

For example, this happened a while ago to a person in a group i'm part of:

Mqm8ByT.png

As for the KQ voting, it was never a good idea... too many exploits aimed to damage individuals for reasons non pertinent with the KQ's performance.

I've never seen the voting system to work as intended - most of the times it was used for its purpose, it failed miserably due to the insufficient or neutral votes.

Sadly, I do not think any system will ever work... there is no solution to fix the behaviour of those people who think that is acceptable to act this way, they will always find a work around to do whatever they want.

What I am in favor of, is to enforce punishments for those players who have an history of multiple reports within a certain amount time for leeching/afking/sabotaging intentionally the KQ - those are the ones who deserve a royal virtual "slap" with accounts' actions.

The post was edited 8 times, last by Cupcake ().

• Or hire someone to monitor kqs I'll take the job!

That aint happening for sure. Its better to just have them afk and gain and title.

1st title afking you gain title "Newbie KQ Afk" effect -1000 to all stat and will remain effective for 30 days can not be removed and player must be online to reduce timer

2nd title " Novice KQ Afk" -5000 to all stat 60 days effect

3rd title "Master KQ Afk" All stats are 0 for 90 days +14 days in jail.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

• or just delete their account

That one is too extreme for just afking offense. Only peole that deserved that would be extremely toxic players, scammers and repeat hacker/exploiters.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

• Jeez it's anoying having afkers in kqs but we all have done it... It's unfair but it's just a kq ... People suggesting such harsh punishments like perm bans week bans... Madness

• That aint happening for sure. Its better to just have them afk and gain and title.

1st title afking you gain title "Newbie KQ Afk" effect -1000 to all stat and will remain effective for 30 days can not be removed and player must be online to reduce timer

2nd title " Novice KQ Afk" -5000 to all stat 60 days effect

3rd title "Master KQ Afk" All stats are 0 for 90 days +14 days in jail.

Mr/Mrs Nekkame what you just said must be the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard, at no point in your rambling incoherent response where you even close to anything, that could be considered a rational thought, everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it, I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul..

• Mr/Mrs Nekkame what you just said must be the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard, at no point in your rambling incoherent response where you even close to anything, that could be considered a rational thought, everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it, I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul..

Maybe but banning someone for afking in kq it not a appropriate punishment(quote you also read this so your more dumber too even worst for responding to it:evil:). Also a one time offense that may or may not happen again is also not a good punishment. My logic for this is best way to punish repeat offender is to penalized their game play. If you cant properly play you cant farm, raid, level solo well you see the point. The one I just made may not be final it is just a extreme example what they can do instead of perm ban. As I have played other game perm ban should be reserved to very toxic players, hacker, repeat exploiters and so on.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

• Maybe but banning someone for afking in kq it not a appropriate punishment(quote you also read this so your more dumber too even worst for responding to it:evil:). Also a one time offense that may or may not happen again is also not a good punishment. My logic for this is best way to punish repeat offender is to penalized their game play. If you cant properly play you cant farm, raid, level solo well you see the point. The one I just made may not be final it is just a extreme example what they can do instead of perm ban. As I have played other game perm ban should be reserved to very toxic players, hacker, repeat exploiters and so on.

You completely missed the joke with my response which is a famous qoute from a movie where a "wrong" wasn't enough to tell a person how stupid the answer was..

Just to clearify.. Your answer to KQ afking is to introduce a system that will cause even more AFKing in the game.. Just brilliant..

A far better suggestion is to just ban the player from entering any KQs for a limited time 24h-7 days

• Complaining about AFK's in a "Casual" MMORPG. :/

The game is meant for a passive enjoyment experience, it's not DOTA 2 or League of Legends. Most Kingdom Quests don't even fill, if someone has to leave why is it a big deal? It's not like there were 100 other players looking to fill that person's spot.

• I agree that many times it is very annoying that people go afk especially in KQ as Arena (although it is often only between friends and guilds) or the KQ of special events like summer to got coins slimemeh

but it is true that many times there are emergencies or things that we can't control, besides that many of the punishments that are proposed are excessive in my opinion honeysad

they could re-implement the voting, but this system would be abused again for guilds and people that dont like you, could be implemented more punishments, but in the end it will also affect those who didn't intend to be afk but for some emergency they had to be afk honeysad

I think that there is no perfect solution to this problem, just trying to tolerate these situations and take it for what it is, just a KQ of a game honeyhap

• we don't want that
    we are happy with afk player
    even I hope if they remove jail

and yeah like cupcake said "without afk ppl we cant make any kq work"
    even we lvln a lot of char just for make kq work

ur problem not our problem

• I actually think a good way to make KQs better isn't to penalise the bad, but reward the good. So my suggestion would be an appraisal system being added. At the end of the KQ each player can praise another player. Those with the most highest amount of praises will get an additional reward ! This way it could encourage everyone to stay active during a KQ! The reward could be an additional box, a unique item or maybe exp? That's something we could discuss further in this thread (provided people like my idea)

Regards,

Gavin

• First of all we need to rework the activity factor... moving or killing 5 mob isnt the only thing from what the game can detect if you are active or not
    Theres no need of such a huge punishment like perma ban and 60 days nerf to hell... but that jail is a joke specialy after the bin fix/reduction

Why do players mainly go to KQ?

For the rewards or help to start that KQ. So taking away the rewards from them is enough punishment (exp, drop). Ofc when you are a notorious afker your punishment should increase... example: you afked 2 KQs in a row? for the next 5 KQ you join your character wont get any reward! When the reward binds to account (example the eggs we could pick up during easter) this punishment can be externed for the whole account

also we shouldnt forget those KQ which ones are empty af... we should increase/switch the reward so more player will join to it

• i like Yawn's idea. about rewarding the ones that don't afk. it wouldn't solve things cause some people just don't care and are there to cause trouble. but it would help some. giving people a reason to do more. but again the way you judge involvement would be an issue. say a solo cleric that no one will party. you could do you best in the kq but because you weren't in a party you didn't heal enough. or you're only at the minimal lv req for the kq and everything kills you. you help as much as you can but you just keep dying and don't do much dmg. again you did the best you could and it wouldn't be fair to say those people didn't met the requirements of doing really well when they did everything they could.

kebing~ Satella89 ~ Natsuki89 ~ Suki89 ~ Nuriko89 ~ Miyuki89 ~ Akabane89 ~ jokerkebing

slimeghost ~ Tella89 ~ Splicer89 ~ MiniSplice89 ~ Rosette89 ~ Astrid89 ~ Aloy89 ~ queenlove

slimeking ~ RIP Epith ~ winkwink

slimehahacoinslimeemperor

khazul

• don't complain about afkers in arena.

Complain that its so dumb x_x
    It needs a different way of playstyle. I suggested snowball/balloon throwing, in a maze. Capture the flag still tho.

And the rewarding the non afkers is a pretty good idea, but will take a lot of work. they take a long time doing patches, imagine implementing an entirely new system o3o,

"You remind me that the world is sometimes good - but I'm a fool for believing in you"