character transfer

• is it possible to transfer character to a different sever, even if there is a cost for it?

Not Happening, they did it manually about 2 years ago for about 20 usd. But decided they won't do it again. Which is why I figured I rather no longer play myself due to having spent money and numerous characters which are now stuck in a ghost town of a server.

• they out right said it's never going to happen

Pretty much because it's more profitable and less work for them if people join isya and restart from scratch

~Incredible Isya~

InfamousShadow~ 125 Sharpshooter

GambleTheFates- 100 Warlock

ZaidosWolfsvein~ 6x Knight

GraveDisease~ 7x Reaper

HolySavior~ 3x HolyKnight

Unknown~ 6x Templar

• I'm still raging with the fury of a thousand exploding suns over this. They promised those of us that didn't use the merge tool that we could have free transfers. Then they 'tested' the transfer tool TWICE and they charging people for the privilege. They were more than happy to take money from people but couldn't lift a lazy buttock to put my account chars back together on the same server like they originally were before the merge. Which makes me double mad because I quit the game back when Gamigo said under no uncertain terms that a merge would never ever happen. Then I hear there was a merge. Alas I was too late to use the tool but hey, the game was back for me. Then I discover my characters on my account are split over two servers. I pleaded and pleaded for a merge. I remade threads, suffered warnings and bans and shouted like a madman at anyone that would listen all in vain. So I gave up. I quit. I packed up. I ceased to play. I was an ex-player. I was not just pining for the fjords. And then I finally get what I wanted and I got royally screwed in the process. It was OK though because the transfer tool was coming and even better those of us in the same boat as me, that had split accounts, would be getting free transfers. Great.

Soon......

Long story short. There'll be no server transfer for you, me or anyone. Ever. And my wallet stays firmly self sealing stem bolted shut.

• I wish- My 115 Holyknight is stuck on Pagel, which is dead as dead can ever be.
    She has Perm: Water Crystal, Santa Hat, Blossom Skin Shield, +4 Kentaurous, Trendy Bunny Costume, Demon Bone Mace Skin, Wedding Costume, Monster Hat, Stellar Patriot, Phantom Kirin, Red Santa Suit, along with a great end based 115 ddf set, a +10 succubus queen mace, +10 spirit hard shield, and some other things. NOTHING will EVER replace her, she was my first cleric and she is my baby, and after all the work and real life money I spent on her, I don't feel its fair to keep her there.
    Honestly, something needs to be done with those people who want to play their characters stuck on a dead server.

~Isya~

AngelLeafz 125 Wizard

Leafsongz 115 Holyknight

FireClan 98 Fighter

BowSongz 115 SharpShooter

Guildie of the Band of the Hawk/Falcon Nut House

~Pagel~

AngelicLeaf 115 hk

96 some archer hiding there too

• Im waiting to transfer my warlock still.

I put in a request to have it transferred and I was told it would be done for free since i was part of the first people to request it right after the merge...years later...

Hell, I even offered to pay $99.99 to have JUST my character and what he has ON HIM transferred.

They turned down the money :rolleyes::D:/ and said no.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• There are so many people complaining and wanting a server transfer tool from pagel to isya xD Enough to probably make pagel mostly alive, why don't you just enjoy the small community like us on Enid and Jenira. It's probably your own fault pagel is dead, nothing is stopping all of you from playing there lol

I mean you may as well, so many of you are invested there and gamigo is never gonna release a transfer tool.. What makes Isya so special?

• Oh I don't know, maybe it's the fact that it has more then maybe 10 players on it? There isnt a point to be on a server that has no one on it. No one in roumen, elderine, I saw 3 ppl with shop up in uruga, no one else was there. What community are you talking about?

~Isya~

AngelLeafz 125 Wizard

Leafsongz 115 Holyknight

FireClan 98 Fighter

BowSongz 115 SharpShooter

Guildie of the Band of the Hawk/Falcon Nut House

~Pagel~

AngelicLeaf 115 hk

96 some archer hiding there too

• I would like to see a single player downloadable version of Fiesta that I could transfer characters to so I can keep them. Any character transferred to the personal Fiesta would never be allowed back in the public Fiesta. My fear is that some day they will just close servers without much notice like the EU English servers.

• is there possible to run my own server ( how to creat a server if possible) ?, so i can transfer my alts to there and play as offline game alone, to avoid one day pagel will close.

• is there possible to run my own server ( how to creat a server if possible) ?, so i can transfer my alts to there and play as offline game alone, to avoid one day pagel will close.

There is a way but its something that would be frowned upon by gamigo.

There are so many people complaining and wanting a server transfer tool from pagel to isya xD Enough to probably make pagel mostly alive, why don't you just enjoy the small community like us on Enid and Jenira. It's probably your own fault pagel is dead, nothing is stopping all of you from playing there lol

I mean you may as well, so many of you are invested there and gamigo is never gonna release a transfer tool.. What makes Isya so special?

I don't know why they chose to leave it makes no sense. Guess alot rather go to iysa for competition.

I wish- My 115 Holyknight is stuck on Pagel, which is dead as dead can ever be.
    She has Perm: Water Crystal, Santa Hat, Blossom Skin Shield, +4 Kentaurous, Trendy Bunny Costume, Demon Bone Mace Skin, Wedding Costume, Monster Hat, Stellar Patriot, Phantom Kirin, Red Santa Suit, along with a great end based 115 ddf set, a +10 succubus queen mace, +10 spirit hard shield, and some other things. NOTHING will EVER replace her, she was my first cleric and she is my baby, and after all the work and real life money I spent on her, I don't feel its fair to keep her there.
    Honestly, something needs to be done with those people who want to play their characters stuck on a dead server.

I Have characters also geared on pagel, and I accepted the fact that they will not transfer us out of pagel. In all honesty I rather not go to iysa.

• it is oki they dont move , just quit and check sometime until it happens, once some players leaves, isya on low they will merge