Enough with the "patch notes after maintenance"

• Should Gamigo tell us what to expect again? 51

1. YES! Tired of not knowing what to expect anymore... (37) 73%
    2. Nope! I like surprises (/sarcasm) (8) 16%
    3. I Don't Play Anymore (6) 12%

I grow tired of not knowing what they're planning anymore.

The "Undefined Time" is to be expected...as code usually ends up causing issues. We get that.

But as far as not telling us what's coming, and what we can voice our opinions on BEFORE you make the changes is something you should honestly expect from this community now.

Those of us remaining, should have a MASSIVE influence on what you do now, as we keep the game alive with what we put into it...mainly from charms and enhancements...and the "Lucky" box (Sarcastic snicker + eye roll).

Quit leading us on with "Soon" or "to be announced".

Straight up tell us what you're going to change, and what we should expect to SEE changed and if it's actually working as you intended it to.
    You guys were doing soo well when you first took over, now the game's in utter shock (population wise) because you guys honestly refuse to listen to us.

So instead of messing with our heads and driving a lot of conspiracy, speculation, and utter fear of what to expect.

Enough is Enough...

SO, Community...

Do you have my back in this request?

Some of you say that we should just look at discord and facebook...blah blah blah...NO! Not enough information for us to be able to incite our feels until its too late. Like with the Gabriel Set issue...changed when it wasn't even mentioned until it was too late, which also ticked off the abusers but made us legit folk happy...but the amount of backlash was intense.

There are other prime examples I could offer, but let's face it. The few hundred of us left playing remotely share the same feeling about being left in the dark about what's being changed/added/removed.

Do a month-ahead montage or something, so we can get a general idea of what to expect...and not those stupid publisher's letter. No one cares to read a wall of text that has literally no meaning to us except the usual "speculated" malcontent and frustration we all have with you as a company that ignored their paying players.

Power-To-The-Players is being utilized by MANY MMORPG's as we speak...but...meh. This isn't part of the many MMORPG's...which is sad.

EDIT:

This is exactly what I am talking about...
    Enough of this. Be more transparent with the community instead of speaking to us from behind a wall, blinding us with bright lights, while you use a voice changer.

giphy.gif

Edit #2: As more people finally chime in and speak up like I used to before I got banned off the old official forums, it's very apparent that this community is growing more and more tired of the lack of production and productivity from a company that claims to "respect and admire" it's current player base. Let me be as transparent as possible with this statement...

"When I initially heard that Gamigo was taking over fiesta, I grew excited in that fact that an ACTUAL LIVELY GAME PUBLISHER was taking the reign of one of my favorite Online-Passtime's. But here lately since Gamigo got FULL CONTROL of fiesta from OnsOnSoft...lackluster at best. If I had the funds and the ability to HOST this game, I seriously would do it!

The biggest issues that this community has addressed would be top priority in being reconciled and adjusted to the favorable stand-point for the COMMUNITY and Publisher/Producer/Provider at best...

1. BUGS...there are minor issues, and then of course there are the severe ones that have been ignored...that haven't been addressed for years.

2. Launcher Stability (is incorporated into bugs)...This would HAVE to be addressed as a top priority, no matter what. Consistent crashes, result in frustrated players, which results in lost revenue and future revenue...doesn't take someone with a PHD in marketing to figure that out...HELLO!

3. Cost-Effectiveness for Cosmetics...The price increase was uncalled for, and is FAR from balanced. Again, doesn't take someone with a PHD to realize this.

4. Enhancement Rates...Touch and Go subject here with everyone. In fact, I would eliminate the utilization of cash shop bundles all together! The use of In Game currency, and items obtained THROUGH ACTUAL GAME PLAY would be required. For a sure-fire 100% guaranteed enhancement, then a cash shop item would be considered.

5. Server Merge and Transfer options would be looked into after client stability were to be addressed, made stable and suitable for continuous gameplay (over 8+ hours of "idle" time), etc. thus resulting in 2 servers being available. Transfer option would be available once per 180 days with limitations of course.

6. Quality Control, Customer Service, Beta and Bug Testers, and Programmers would have things to do, work on, and make suitable for ALL RANGES of gameplay, newbie to End-Game Veterans...whereas the cash shop would be Optional to minimal to even proceed at best.

7. Player suggestions would be heavily considered when it comes to new content or adding on to or fixing current content. THIS is where most gaming company's go extremely WRONG...they NEVER REALLY LISTEN to their player-base until it's utterly too late.

Gotta be transparent at some point Gamigo...

Can't always hide <pile> in the shadows and expect us to grope around in the dark only to land face first into it. Either be semi-transparent with us, or stop announcing maintenance's all together since you can't be open about what the <censored> you are doing to our favorite game.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

The post was edited 2 times, last by Shawn_V01 ().

• They put out patchlogs in the past but frequently couldnt implement everything they wanted to resulting in a huge backlash from the community, they learned and only put out what they can. I vote yes, but im p sure it wont happen.

• Yea what Eddy said: they don't cause they know people would be disappointed/angry/annoyed if they said something was coming but then couldn't deliver. Also if they were to announce something before hand, I don't think us voicing our opinion/feedback, whether positive or negative, would change anything. We all know Gamigo does whatever they want, whether the players like it or not.

So I vote no, cause it'll only lead to more frustration every time they can't patch everything they announced.

Guardians - BertIsHere & BertsHeals
    Rangers - Oxenfree & RecklessOptimism
    Spectre - Expressionism

Mostly on Isya

• unless patch notes say

pagel gt turned back on,bcuz currently noone can join

secret lab cobs not dropping and/or floors being locked due to bug fixed

or t3 enhance rate boosted like 20-30%

or many other fixes the community has requested/posted, then meh

" sprinkles on poop, only makes it sprinkes with poop"-coworker lol

I_HEAL_BECCAMAYO-135 HOLYKNIGHT-AGM-INSIDIOUS: capped 125)6/16/16 slimegrin capped 135)3/3/2020 ^^
    BECCAMAYO-115 WARLOCK-GM-DAKKONS__LEGION slimedevil

shout-outs to DAKKONS_LEGION, INSIDIOUS, BLACKANGELS,COLLISION,HONOUR&GLORY,

LYKANION, WITCHHAVEN, TwistedDucklings

2007-2019 rip my beloved game...slimecry

CHECKOUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

DzlXT30.png?1

iqugEdk.gif

• Annnnnnnd guess who just made this whole thread relevant? I edited the main post...

SO...

Now What People?

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• Whats the point of it lol. I mean lets say they announce Fiesta 2 for next patch, what happens if they cant deliver? The backlash will be huge. There is no point in hyping something up for it to not make it. Dont get your hopes up, if we are lucky this thread gets the "we will think about it" treatment

I_HEAL u also watch the100 slimehehe octavia is life (no spoiler pls, Im at s3)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Eddy ().

• Changes with existing content would be okay I guess, but there's no need to tell notify everyone of what's going to be in the next patch, you'll know of it when it comes. Eddy is right.

• It was fun being hyped before the patch when you knew what was going to be in it. Like the first Halloween maze and transformation etc. I remember seeing the patch notes before school and I waited for it so hyped and didn't even go to school that day. So I would like to be hyped with the patch notes before the patch goes live.

• outspark would always let us know what was changing before they did it. And if for some reason the couldn't implement a certain thing they would address the community about it after the maintenance was over

~Incredible Isya~

InfamousShadow~ 125 Sharpshooter

GambleTheFates- 100 Warlock

ZaidosWolfsvein~ 6x Knight

GraveDisease~ 7x Reaper

HolySavior~ 3x HolyKnight

Unknown~ 6x Templar

• yes Eddy -octavia is bae :P8o no worry wont spoiler it ..just binge and youll be alright :thumbup:

I_HEAL_BECCAMAYO-135 HOLYKNIGHT-AGM-INSIDIOUS: capped 125)6/16/16 slimegrin capped 135)3/3/2020 ^^
    BECCAMAYO-115 WARLOCK-GM-DAKKONS__LEGION slimedevil

shout-outs to DAKKONS_LEGION, INSIDIOUS, BLACKANGELS,COLLISION,HONOUR&GLORY,

LYKANION, WITCHHAVEN, TwistedDucklings

2007-2019 rip my beloved game...slimecry

CHECKOUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

DzlXT30.png?1

iqugEdk.gif

• outspark would always let us know what was changing before they did it. And if for some reason the couldn't implement a certain thing they would address the community about it after the maintenance was over

Like when they randomly decided to recolor the first batch of Little King's Crowns into silver, renamed them "Platinum crowns" and suddenly made them bind on char instead of bind on account?

Or when they made the Christmas minipets bind on char and no longer tradeable/sellable out of the blue?

Or when, after years, they did a acknowledge the flaws of enhancing (only because a GM at time was dedicated to this issue) and the only thing they did was lowering the bundle price ignoring the fallacy of their products?

Or the many times sneak changes were made to mobs resulting in them being buffed but no mention was ever made into the patch notes?

Or when they did release the first "bind on char" gears with LN/LAB sets and despite the general negative feedback by community, they did keep them and even stated that the bind-system was going to stay and was meant for "security" reasons.

Sorry, but your statement isn't very true,generally speaking, some changes are not on players' control, either under Outspark or Gamigo and sometimes some of those changes are applied but not mentioned for obvious reasons.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cupcake ().

• Well to be fair, with the new test server being planned, when it goes live they should surely know what will be added in an upcoming patch right? They'll know because they already tested it. So the idea that they don't tell us what to expect would be moot because they'd 100% know what is getting added.

Either way I'm indifferent about when we get the patch notes.

• Almost a year to open up a test server lol. Let that sink in. Renewed efforts on rebalance were announced for the nth time again like 2 months ago. Still nothing.

We were supposed to start seeing 'small changes' in upcoming patches but nah. Like I could understand if they were reworking everything from the ground up, but 90% of the fixes here involve tweaking values. Come on.

Been almost a year since kobal teased new icons for skills. Nothing heard about that since. Fiesta is the only mmorpg where you can go through 3 cap raises without seeing a new skill

They teased new content a while back. Who here even remembers that? I had forgotten until I started typing this.

Problem isnt about knowing the content of a patch before or after the maint, but not knowing how many months will pass between a patch with meaningful content and the next one.

Lot of impactful changes could be done just by tweaking minimal values, making it possible to have satisfying patches every other week, while still leaving them enough time to work on 'bigger' changes at a rate of one per month maybe. But nah better work on that suggestion that only 1% of the population cares about and wont even bring them any profit

• It's true that the values only need to be changed, but I think they have some issues backend that we don't see. Maybe the software they use or the systems they are working with are very old and outdated so they cannot quickly make the same updates for all regions? I mean the game was developed in like 2004 or something?

I'm not sure but that's the view from a developers perspective.

• MrFarbodD

Bro...I still play a few particular games that date back BEFORE fiesta's inception and release...DayBreak publishes the games I speak of...

ANYWAY!...The simple fact/excuse that fiesta is dated, is utterly irrelevant.

Code is Code.

Hell, any of us can easily WRITE a few strings for this game and probably fix the connectivity issue with the BIN/ISO file that this game is "mirrored" from.

Anywho...

This thread is starting to derail...the main topic here is about Maintenance Patch Notes being SHARED WITH US BEFORE they start maintenance's from here on out. So what if the community has a backlash about something...if the backlash is HIGH...perhaps its best to NOT INCLUDE that particular piece of the update then...right? RIGHT?!...Outspark did that a few times until changes were made to suit their needs and meet our expectations...well, meet OnSonSoft's needs at that time (rolls eyes heavily).

• im quitted fiesta for about1 month, cuz a old game ( closed game that time before i play fiesta for 10 years, now i find out the game is still running again ) how come i could quit fiesta for 10 years played and spent alots just for a 2D old game( cuz there is nothing new) i come back maybe 2 years later and it may still nothing new . now i enjoy alots in my old game anddoing quest like crazy and events every day to get rewards. but i dont give up my hope on fiesta it just late late later maybe

The post was edited 1 time, last by sven ().

• So did anyone take the time out to read the new "maintenance schedule" announcement?

Total slap in the face.

Gamigo...

Just put us out of our misery already...

I don't think I need to spell it out word for word what I mean either.

• They announced a new big patch for next maintenance , and after that they announced they changed the schedule so our next big patch i have a feeling got delayed lol