NightHawks Guild Recruitment

• uBUeoig.png

QfQVWGC.png

NightHawks embodies the common vision of a group of veterans players hailing from the server of Epith, carrying over the values and spirit of their old and dying guild. Unable to stand and watch the stagnation and decline taking place in their former guild, they quickly pooled together their enthusiasm and experience to breathe life into what is currently one of the biggest and most active guilds of the Isya server.

Starting off as a small alt guild, in little more than 6 months NightHawks managed to prove itself one of the main powers competing in the Guild Tournament, leaving their mark as a dominant force.

Raiding is also a pillar activity, covering most of the content the game has to offer. Scheduled activities mostly revolve around DDF, OC, TOG, DQ and COC. Many members also take part to World Boss raids and timers for those are kept updated.

We house an overwhelmingly large number of high level players, helpful and communicative, mostly veterans of the game with years of experience on their backs, and we actively raid most of the game content. Even though the focus is mostly on PvE activities, we are highly competitive in organized PvP events like GT.

U1fJnLc.png

We invite our academy members into the guild at level 75. Our recruitment from outside the guild is level 85+ granted that the person joining is an active leveler.

For the time being we are perfectly content with keeping a lower limit for recruiting, that is because the guild gets routinely cleaned of inactive players (who are of course always welcome to rejoin when they come back to the game). This ensure that only actually active and engaged people populate the guild, regardless of levels, making it a suitable environment for leveling together with people, raiding or simply chatting.

BklswM1.png

We run nearly all instances at least once or more a week in addition to participating in the Guild Tournament every weekend we are able.

*This schedule can change depending on which level ranges we have more of and are willing to raid.

*We do not make expeditions for world boss raids. We have members which go but it is a free for all as in regard to drops.

*We often plan raids in our discord group, but the schedule in the Guild Notice is set and those always happen with enough interest.

6zWuAnM.png

Dreamhealerx/Fantastica – 115 HolyKnight/135 Warlock

Warpy - 135 Wizard

Ohio - 135 Gladiator

Lynnskey - 135 HolyKnight

Opalee - 135 Warlock

_Stardust_ - 135 Wizard

Ousawa - 135 Gladiator

+ other awesome people supporting us with their help and advice.

tuTIJUp.png

1.      Respect your Guild Masters, Guild Admins, and most importantly, each other.

2. Keep drama out of the guild chat. We have no tolerance for unnecessary drama. If there is an issue, contact an Admin privately and we can assist that way.

3. Be active! Both in game and Discord.

4. Don’t go against moral codes. You represent NightHawks and you don’t want to ruin the guild’s image and reputation!

5. What is said within guild-based chats stays in the chats.

NefK5Qi.png

You can fill out this form and reply, PM me, or contact any of the Admins in game or on forum.

Character name:

Level of character:

Character class:

*Character alt name(s):

*Current/Previous Guild affiliations:

*Any name changes & what they are:

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

𝐍𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 | 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞 | 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

The post was edited 6 times, last by Neopolitan ().

• My only question is why does it matter about previous guilds? Should you not base recruitment on the person not other guilds they were in?

We won't turn anyone away based on the previous guild they were in, we just like to know where people come from. Additionally, this information can help us determine what type of player is wanting to join.

For example: If someone states they are coming from guild x, a known raiding guild, we can assume they potentially want to raid with us.

Or if they're coming from a more social guild, we can assume they will be more of a social player.

These assumptions aren't 100% of course but it helps us see what kinds of players we're bringing in and if there are any trends.

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

• Character name: ancyrioIV

Level of character: 89

Character class: M

*Character alt name(s): Most active- 115ancyrio HK - 110ancyrioX Glad

*Current/Previous Guild affiliations: Erad

*Any name changes & what they are: no any

I would like join NH with my 8x Mage.

I'm perm on this character full+10 - Skilled Mage.

I usually play few Hs x week. LMK about my request.

Greetings, ancy :*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ex Teva ~ Isya Server

ancyrio

• PS: i'm not raiding since months, if it's ever relevant

Ex Teva ~ Isya Server

ancyrio

• I'm happy to reply that your request has been accepted! queenlove

I'll personal message you with more information, welcome!

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

• Niya

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup:

• I've enjoyed with all my char but the lower level mage is fun specially now they added more damage to Magic burst. Playing honeying kq is fun on mage even if your solo in kq.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup:

• Got my request rejected, due to inactivity.

I can play game a couple hours x week using M class.

I'm asking it again. Can i join it? accorting what i told u above.

Ex Teva ~ Isya Server

ancyrio

• Character name: Sharna

Level of character: 109

Character class: Templar

*Character alt name(s): Zhen_Ji (105 SS)

*Current/Previous Guild affiliations: Reckless Fire

*Any name changes & what they are: None

Hi I am looking for a new more active guild, the one I was in before died a bit when I was inactive :(

• Got my request rejected, due to inactivity.

I can play game a couple hours x week using M class.

I'm asking it again. Can i join it? accorting what i told u above.

Who rejected you? I DM'd you asking when the best times for meetups are to join. If it's easier, you can contact any other admin listed above to add you. (I think we're in different time zones so meeting up and messaging on the forum is a bit hard, I apologize). But yes, you can join (I still don't know who told you that you were rejected or what made you feel that way o.e)

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸