Increase Friend List Capacity

• I'm pretty sure this was suggested on the old forum but never really got much attention so I'd like to bring it forward again slimenerd

Currently the cap is 100 would be nice to have it at like 150 or something

• I don't have this issue atm 'cause I just cleaned up my friends list of inactives, but +1! I've needed the capacity increased a couple times before, I'ma need it again xD

<3Isya/Teva<3

Lv114 Guardian

Lv108 Warlock

Lv105 Reaper

Lv105 Gladiator

Lv105 Wizard

Lv95 Fighter

Lv94 Trickster

Lv89 Archer

Lv89 Cleric

Lv88 Crusader

Lv82 Archer

Last level up was August 27th, 2018 :)

• Realisticly I doubt that either of you has 100 unique and actively playing friends, especialy considering that some of them are probly in same guild as u and thus could be tracked via guild system/deleted from friend list.

Running out of 100 slots either means that you add lot of alts or dont clean those who go inactive.

Might be good idea to add alts on your own alts and keep only main ones added at main account. Not that I am against increase of a friend list, but pretty often such demands are result of a poor management.

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171

• Realisticly I doubt that either of you has 100 unique and actively playing friends, especialy considering that some of them are probly in same guild as u and thus could be tracked via guild system/deleted from friend list.

Running out of 100 slots either means that you add lot of alts or dont clean those who go inactive.

Might be good idea to add alts on your own alts and keep only main ones added at main account. Not that I am against increase of a friend list, but pretty often such demands are result of a poor management.

Indeed maybe not all the names in my friend list are 'active' as players who regulary log in game, but they're still friends who happen to log from time to time to check the game or simply for nostalgia... personally, the activity factor is meaning-less to me, I consider the friend list a way to be linked to people I enjoy to chat/play with, or who are particulary important to me for affection and friendship, therefore, how much they play this game is not really relevant to me.

Additionally, several of my friends have two or more characters they play equally, for example my wife plays both mage/fighter depending on circumstances, so it make sense to me to have both his character added on my friend list.

I think Lamb's suggestion is reasonable, 50 extra slots seems a decent compromise: not too many, not too few. honeyhap

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cupcake ().

• +1, and Idk if it's a bug or not but when you reach 100 friends you can't look at the find friends tab anymore you have to delete 1 before you can look at it back again which Is kinda weird.

• Im not even kidding, this should be the type of thing that they sell an upgrade for.. heaps of people would buy it and it doesnt affect game balance at all

• Im not even kidding, this should be the type of thing that they sell an upgrade for.. heaps of people would buy it and it doesnt affect game balance at all

Sell it via the Lucky Box, right?