BandOfTheHawk - The oldest guild alive, the everlasting legacy.

• *Please bear with my english*

Didn't need to take me long enough to know about Yaseeda or my guildies in BandOfTheHawk. I have just returned to the game 2 months ago after a long 7-8 hiatus from the game. Things have changed a lot within the game and the gaming community and here I am trying to adapt and learn all the new items/mechanics that I wasn't exposed to during OS days. My boss Yaseeda just made my life so much easier, he knows too much about the game which is a good thing. Also being a free to play player it's very respectable to where he have gotten to today. I still remember my first raid with BandOfTheHawk 2 weeks ago, what makes me look up to him and what makes him different from GMs is that he took the time to teach you how to raid efficiently and the mechanics behind the raids. Actually come to think about it, he is not a boss but rather a leader. I can say that he is a role model to every individual within the guild except for the pervy part. The patience and commitment towards the game and the guild is what most of us is lacking. Kudos to you boss!

I still remember how I got into BandOfTheHawk and it is one of the best decision I've ever made in fiesta. I really like the good mix of people in the guild. They comes from different part of the globe Russia/Malaysia/Philipines/US/India/Singapore. BandOfTheHawk is really like a mature family, there isn't any bullying/abusing of power/gossiping or dramas within the guild and they don't act like kids:). Also I like how we can have real conversations other than conversations about the game.

My favorite people in the guild......none. Everyone is my favorite and they all plays a part in enhancing my gameplay experience. They have been very helpful, forthcoming and entertaining all at the same time. Would like to end this essay with a thank to everyone and let's make more memories together!

• Being relatively new to BoTH than most captains, I have a few things to say.
    After returning to the game since the corona lockdown, I never thought I would go to raids, make trusted friends and be able to complete characters and have fun again. Quite honestly, I had been jumping guilds to see if I could find my right fit again, something that I couldn’t since Loveless’ days back in Teva.

The first thing I had noticed in my first few days in the guild was that every single player was valued, unlike most guilds which were admin centric. I also had some ease of being my ownself in guild, cracking a few jokes here and there, asking people to refer to me as Batman. I pretty much realised this was the tribe I need to be in :P

One of Yas’ qualities that make him a distinguished leader of our guild is his ability to listen to every single suggestion and take note.
    His persistence to experiment , take feedback and implement better rules(than to common raid rules) for everybody is simply what makes him an amazing master. Maybe also his pervy jokes too :P

I just have too many close friends in guild to be able to pick a person and call him/her my fav. Sympath who was one of my first friend in guild and who had wholeheartedly helped me before I could even ask for it. Yura, who so selflessly offers to help in distributing drops after raid and never complaining about it.

If I have to choose, my favourite person would be my brother tho. I mean c’mon(he actually is my brother) qq

Afterall, I finally did find my perfect fit again in Fiesta after many years. For that I am thankful to BoTH <3

• Hi Spirit! You can whisper our admins in game, or talk to any BoTH member so they can notify admins for you ~

“I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only.
    I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.”

― Margaret Atwood

| | | Wife Of A Mad Genius  | | |
    0e189-aw484257_18.gif?w=360&zoom=2

• Hey its me JIE THE REAPER. im not good in essay writing but this is what i truly feels.

I start playing fiesta actively on 2015 , at that time i joined Samurai Guild when i reach level 70 if not mistaken. when i joined them i learn a lot about other guild and that is when i know about BOTH and Yaseeda existence as veteran. I joined BoTH in around 2020 because that's the only guild that i knew which stable and and don't have any bad record. That's where i feel intrigued to join and Yaseeda accept me with open arm. Honestly from what i see, Yaseeda sure have the leadership, dedication, knowledge, networking and all the criteria needed to be a good leader. When i see him, it surely inspired me to be a better man because he influence me to be a good leader. when i joined BoTH i feel so excited, everyone treat me well and i feel so happy and it makes me wanna cry. im not a good gamer for fiesta, and grinding also feels hard for me. what makes me for who am i today is the guildies that help me through my ups and down. i still remember in raid where i only deals 3M damage. Because of you guys support now i deal 10M and my personal record is 20M . im so happy that i did a good job because of you guys advice and guide. for player that i fond of there's just too many of them, it feels so hard for me to choose because i love everyone in the guild. all of the guldies always there for me and help me a lot. but still if i have to choose one. the player that i fond of is Ayamaria, because she's one of the earliest person i met in fiesta and we also know each other in real life. Overall i love BoTH because of the friendliness, supporting each other, happy environment and it feels like family when im in here. i think what makes the guild that way is because of Yaseeda that taught and influence us with he's positive attitude and good vibes.

Thank you for your time reading my essay ^^

• Event ended, winners have been decided.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    1) TheDarkKnight wins 20k sc.

2) Yura/Hika wins 15k sc.

3) Berrie wins 135/115 set.

Consolation rewards will be given to Ireen and JIe, 1 gt ring!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Claim rewards within 2 weeks, more details at our discord.
    Thank you for participating!

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171

• lol, congratulations everybody.

i don't need convincing, been around a long time and i remember BTH well. The crews i was in prior to their existence have all been dead and gone since 2007, so yeah, arguably, the claim is pretty valid.

• hello how are you old friends its me odinff7 or whatever his name was back in outspark time hehe

anyone else still playing i keep looking around my PC but cannot found my saved screenshots

maybe if i can manage to login with VPN i say hello ingame again miss ya all

• Heya man! Waiting for you to come back and rejoin, of course I remember you, my memory is nearly eiditic. You always were devoted farmer and gter, contact me or some admin to rejoin anytime, we already talked at discord!
    Can also poke my wife Mephista at forum , she is managing recruitment too <3

Husband of a goddess.

---------------

-------------

• Sad u guys have no humor, liked the guild and some really nice people in it ! But the majority are serious as hell, chill it’s a game

• Being serious is fun, wym.

And we recently had issues with one traitorous admin who kicked bunch of people, so feel free to poke me at discord to rejoin (or catch us in game!) and learn what happened.

Husband of a goddess.

---------------

-------------