BandOfTheHawk - The oldest guild alive, the everlasting legacy.

• What I cant update o.o I have full access to original thread I made.
    Also, we updated guild rules, gonna post them in thread later to give people an idea how well thought our regulations look like.

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171

• Uhm not sure.

Updated rules of guild, will be duplicated in both threads just in case...

---------------------------------------------------------

BOTH is a Dictatorship/Imperialism .

Leader holds absolute control and last word in ANY conflict and holds right to initiate any investigation he will deem needed to make an objective verdict.

---------------------------------------------------------

https://prnt.sc/qoc00r

Husband of a goddess.

---------------

-------------

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Yaseeda- ().

• oh wow, this thread, me likey <3

“I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only.
    I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.”

― Margaret Atwood

| | | Wife Of A Mad Genius  | | |
    0e189-aw484257_18.gif?w=360&zoom=2

• WIfy <3

After some debating decided to use this thread after all, because its the original thread started by me, the leader.

Slightly edited, updated few things, feel free to pm me for questions!

Husband of a goddess.

---------------

-------------

• More videos will follow, I am bored XD

When you find some sc leftovers from events on account gathering dust and decide to take few spins of Lucky box....

2-G-PWSNf-THG9y-Ng-BBtnnw.jpg

Husband of a goddess.

---------------

-------------

• Lucky you! >m< !!
    Congrats hubby ! another brag rights for you! <3

― Margaret Atwood

• Oh no, i was refering to SC I still had on my account from old giveaways.
    Didnt have much, so didnt want to waste them on Lucky box, since people kept saying that odds are pretty bad.

But then I realised that if i wont try, I wont know.
    Got lucky. XD

Still have like 3k+ on my cleric, but he doesnt need skin.

Husband of a goddess.

---------------

-------------

• Also, updated our Wall of Fame!

Credit for design goes to my lovely wify Mephista <3

Husband of a goddess.

---------------

-------------

• Thank you hubby <3 I'm not quite satisfied yet but this will do for now ~

― Margaret Atwood

• Numerous screenshots of my purchase history have been published already, dates of giveaways/vouchers are are also checkable, you can check them in ur own account.
    Amount of sc given clearly sufficient to take few rolls.

Even tho I kicked u for violation of rules, you have been admin for a long period, and should be aware that I am free player.

Timestamped VIDEO? Lol.....
    ---
    New Wall of Fame revision from Mephista <3
    BothsWoF.jpg

Husband of a goddess.

---------------

-------------

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Yaseeda- ().

• LoL Yas is 100% Free player SINCE 2008 lmao. xD

He proved that before. and He doesn't need to prove each time.

If you can't swallow such. welp too bad. then keep thinking about it. ^^

-Yaseeda- erm you don't need to prove yourself to anyone,
    you did enough, you shouldn't even share that SS since its private information.
    I really thought gm of this forum will delete it since its private info you are sharing hadey.

In my opinion,
    People will always question you, but its not your job to satisfy their curiousity.
    if they are so curious about it let them do the digging. Don't make it easy for them. xD

― Margaret Atwood

• DId some tests. Not really a speed runs, but Tohsaka and Miku known old well performing raiders, and we can see my new potential (with skin) in comparsion to them (miku isnt sced, toh is).

dq.jpg

tog.jpg
    --------------
    Edit: And another screen, showing how well I perform now in comparsion to Venitas and Miku, both of whom are known/sced raiders with solid DPM history/background.

Suppose delusional ones who claimed that I am an "average glad" got bubble burst just now hm.
    If i will ever bother investing into getting max dmg SC from gifters, I actually might easily become top glad of server, because apparently, I was objective in evaluation of my skills and potential which was obvious at both GTs and raids previously.
    To not ignorant denialists that is.

Husband of a goddess.

---------------

-------------

The post was edited 2 times, last by -Yaseeda- ().

• In cooperation with my lovely wify Mephista would like to announce a guild event to memorise our marriage.
    --------------

EVENT DETAILS

1) Participant needs to post a short essay in guild thread which will include 3 topics (at once!).

-Guild
    -Yas/Guild Master

-Some guild member u are fond of.

2) Posts could be edited, but only till end of deadline, which is 22th may (server time).

23 we will announce winners.
    Posts which will be edited AFTER deadline will be excluded from participation.

3) Most interesting/creative posts will be picked and rewarded
    -1st place 20k sc item
    -2nd place 15k sc item
    -3rd place full 115 or 135 armor for 1 class

(with sole exception of 115 glad set).

Only guild members can participate, this should be obvious without saying.

Both yas and guild steer from 2008 and have solid background, so finding out information should be easy enough.

P. S. : Of course obvious trolling, vulgar or TOS violating posts will be ignored and reported~

Husband of a goddess.

---------------

-------------

• Essay:
    ----------
    Without doubt, BOTH is the oldest guild of NA servers alive. For 12 years guild stayed active, participated in various activities such as tournaments, raids, training new players, maintained high standards and principles, introduced and upheld non mainstream rules of distribution which survived for years and nowadays actually used by various groups of raiders at private or even guild runs. It is a guild which wont vanish, wont disappear like majority of others, it is a proven fact, which makes BOTH a good investment for any serious player, interested in a long lasting relationships where guild leader wont just disband guild and run away with loot , BOTH isnt place where "members raid to gear up admins". And, of course, here you wont run into admins with questionable ethics which cognitively allow scammers into guild in a desperate attempt to gain extra sell sword by price of dignity.

Yaseeda is man with numerous achievements, and, without doubt, one of oldest veterans of game. Very talented raider, guild tournament participant and walking encyclopedia, this man managed to set up pretty high standards of living despite not purchasing sc with real cash for years. Try and see how much efforts it takes to build up few +10 chars without outside investment, using just game cash, if you think its easy, u are clearly being dishonest and more than likely abusing funds of some rich friend. Well Yas didnt do that. Being Ph D in economics, he have shown good understanding of market, good knowledge of prices and money flowns, and from scratch created a legacy, gearing up 4 high lvl chars. He also participated in numerous side projects, you can check his utube for music, various game videos, can check his site for high quality game mods and patches. Due to intense training with minimal sc, this man learned game very well, there bunch of tutorials and guides of his flying around. He also learned to be effective at raids and tournaments despite lacking "battle drugs", aka extenders/charms. A living legend, a prodigy, a scion, a man, whose example should inspire and guide those who have ability to cognitively comprehend reality and note display of talent.

Favorite member of mine is my wify, Mephista. Like me, she is an old player, but stayed in the shadpws for long time, prefering to avoid spotlight. However, upon meeting her I was shocked and surprised by talent, professionalism and devotion which she have demonstrated, I started to question why is she not widely known and worshipped, for her potential was astonishing. Learning new classes and activities in just few training sessions, demonstrating superb performance and self reliance, being caring and supporting, willingly participating in guild activities and even providing her own funds for them, this girl, without doubt, was born to lead and fight in frontlines for the throne of Westeros Isya. Upon realising that she is ideal partner, a wife I always dreamed about, another elitist and professional akin to me, I stopped hesistating, broke my "never marrying again, all women are gold digging leechers" veto I have upheld for years and made her my woman, because I realised that we are meant for each other at more levels casual man can even imagine.
    Luff chu, my dear <3
    --------------------

Husband of a goddess.

---------------

-------------

• I was a former guildie of Eradicate since 2013...the very same year when I started having interest in playing Fiesta despite knowing the game back in late 2008-2009. After that, I am going on and off of Fiesta to play other games. I was also a so-so below average avid raider of HGHC/MLHC/ML N/DDF/Chimera/SQ when I was still in Eradicate. But after 2015, I kinda lost in touch with my Fiesta fam and friends and continued to be on "hiatus" mode until late 2016 to early 2017. At that time, I was hoping and super eager to see my Eradicate fam and other friends in and out of Eradicate...but to my surprise, they are all gone--including the ones from the alt guilds of Eradicate. Now that's just about enough as a backstory as to HOW I ENCOUNTERED the guild we all know as BandofTheHawk/Falcon (BOTH/BOTF).

I still remember running around Elderine to check the state of the game with regards to the amount of newbs/lowbies that could be running around too and thriving to level up through questing. I was also checking shops to see if the economy improved or not...and then I stopped for a rest and went on AFK mode. When I returned on my PC and looked at my screen, I got this guild invite to BOTH initiated by Yaseeda himself, and automatically accepted the guild invite anyway. And I started my Fiesta life anew with my new family in BOTH/BOTF guild.

BOTH/BOTF as a guild for me is way better than when I was in Eradicate. I am not saying that Eradicate peeps (with Dalibor as an exception due to some grave news I learned about him) are bad, but BOTH/BOTF guild is a cooler and more awesome environment/family to be in--at least for me. I felt like, "I am one with the guild and I am being treated equally as that". I also learned that in BOTH/BOTF guild, there are so much more good souls too (ofc I won't deny that I am still comparing my experience with Eradicate peeps to BOTH/BOTF ones) and they have helped me in ways I didn't imagine CONSIDERING THAT I WAS JUST A NEOPHYTE FOR THEM back in 2017. I didn't or don't know much about the guild's history or its roots besides the fact that Yaseeda always say that the guild is the oldest in NA since 2008, but I am speaking of the time I have spent with them since 2017 up to present time - - - and I will definitely say it is so great. Just a side note, I also tried being a part of OneWingedAngels (OWA) on my other chars and see if I will be able to fit in with them. But I didn't know what hit me and I found BOTH/BOTF more convenient for me to fit in with the existing peeps and loyal guildies in the guild. Right now that I am already a part of the guild for over 3 years, I am proud to say that I am a part of BOTH/BOTF and that I can make myself as an EXAMPLE AND PROOF of what Yaseeda tells to anyone whom he welcomes after joining the guild:

"Investing time and effort with us will prove to be very beneficial for you in the future."

-Yaseeda

I don't know if my vocabulary would be enough to define or describe Yaseeda. At first to be honest, he sounded like he's always "full of himself", arrogant, very proud, and super bossy. But those negative thoughts I had about him began to make me realize that he is just speaking factual thoughts, giving great advice, good things/ideas to ponder about, and pushes us guildies to always become the better version(s) of ourselves. One great thing I will never ever forget about Yaseeda is when he challenged me to make a capped Lv 135 char. Frankly speaking, I didn't have any intentions whatsoever to level cap any of my controlled characters, but Yaseeda fervently pushed me into doing it. And despite my naive thoughts about capping and my fear of that thought, I eventually began leveling my HK that has been dormant at Lv 115 for at most 7 years. Yaseeda is very "logical" which for me is quite a "brainiac" and I will admit that I am not that smart enough to even understand what he says most of the time in guild chats or in guild Discord chat . . . but I realized something in-between his sudden bursts of thoughts (with regards mostly to Fiesta ofc), he's being too practical and gives non-stop ideas on how to improve our Fiesta lives --- be it for the guild's cause or for our personal endeavors. All-in-all so far (again ehem, comparing Eradicate GM and Yaseeda), Yaseeda really steps up and maintains his authority, first and foremost, as BOTH/BOTF guildmaster and as a friend/family in game.

I can't really think of anyone from BOTH/BOTF (besides Yaseeda and Rawrmageddon/Mephista ofc) that I am super fond of . . . but I can think of one gladiator in the guild whom I really look up and commend his kindness for that one thing I didn't think I could obtain from one of our guild DDF raids. His name is Moro...and even though Moro has been kind of "inactive" at the moment, I still look up to him and his overflowing kindness. There was this guild DDF raid where we had a DDF glad pants that dropped from one of the bosses. I was using my Lv 120 perm WL to take part in that said guild DDF raid. After the 2hr-session was over, and items distribution is going on, I called dibs on that DDF glad pants and I was given the go-signal to have full claims on the said pricy item. Yaseeda ofc asked Moro if he's willing to waive his rights to claim the DDF glad pants because he is downright a glad himself and I am just using a WL. Moro said OKAY and Yaseeda affirmed to me that I can claim the highly valuable piece...not that I wanted it to be sold for personal sales, but for gearing up my wifey's Lv 120 gladiator. And after the brief and very straightforward deliberation about it, I was officially deemed worthy of getting that DDF glad pants. One more special mention for a guild member I am fond and grateful for is Renzokuken. Renzokuken is also a Filipino like me. His generosity is something I could be proud of...I hope he is too. When I was leveling my Lv 115 HK back then, I asked Renzokuken if he has any spare Lv 95M set lying around his storage spaces. Ofc he said yes, checked it out, and showed me the set. Back then, we're just plain randos that got into the same PT while being in the same guild. There's no harm in asking so I asked him if I could borrow his 95M set and he said yes. I planned to use that set for my perm 105WL for DT purposes. His generosity and his trust that he gave right then and there after meeting up for the very first up close and personal, is something I am truly proud and grateful for. He did that for me DESPITE being hacked or scammed just weeks or months ago. And with no further ado, I will never ever forget the kindness and generosity of those 2 peeps (Moro and Renzokuken) for the entirety of my FOUS gaming life.

;):)