BandOfTheHawk - The oldest guild alive, the everlasting legacy.

• BandOfTheHawk

----------------------

(Will be slowly updated since I dont have much free time)

----------------

Master

326322.jpg

Yaseeda

Admins

Orrian

Mephista

Sphe

Hikaru_Shidou
    AyaMaria
    _MeistyMist_

History

Guild have been created in 2008. However, original master eventualy retired, and management of guild fell into hands of pretty random guy who had no clue of what he wants, what must be done an how to manage guild. I was invited around that time (prior I was a lone wolf and kept playing guildless, but being the big fan of Berserk I couldnt ignore such opportunity) and even tho I was just a student back then and didnt have any experience or knowledge, I still managed to outclass master and soon it has become clear that I am the one fit to carry on this legacy. I have initiated meeting where we did agree that it would make much more sense to pass leadership to me.

After that we starting developing, building guild funds, gearing up, leveling. It surely wasnt easy due to the fact that I decided to not invest real cash into Fiesta, and everything I had and have I have earned from scratch, using game cash only (I have become the Richest Free Player, I own 4 +10 geared chars at moment. Some tips on money making are posted at my site).

My cold judgment, good education, high intellect, devotion and talent helped me gaining trust and adoration amidst observant veterans, and thus I got the background which I was able to use for guild development.

Eventualy I did learn that I am interested in mature, adequate and reasonable members, which led to changes to guild recruitment policy and slowed it down abit due to simple fact that its quite a problematic task - to find people matching above criteria in a swamp of ignorants without past, present and future. But it is same as in real.

--------------

Just as the game developed (and company regressed) guild started improving as well. We started farming dungeons (ddf, oc, sa, ba, sl, et cetera), started participating in guild tournaments (which proven to be invaluable as source of money for academy due to gt rings), where another of my talent was discovered - while I never was interested in pvp in fiesta (fiesta has zero rating as PVP game, and there much better options), my supreme understanding of a warfare (yes, Art of War by Sun Tsu is one of my favs) and inborn genius allowed me to become consistent high ranker, capable of bringing better results than some sced to max veterans (!).
    I also have set numerous records, such as 75 kills charmless/extenderless which still remain an unreachable height (to my knowledge at least).

Eventualy we even moved to farming world bosses, but turned out that due to inconsistent spawn times its not very comfortable for majority of us, so we never bothered properly taking that niche, prefering to remain dungeon farmers. However, raiding brought up the concept of drops destribution, and thats where my master mind shined once again. Instead of using some crappy and braindead score systems like most of other raiding guilds, where goal of gearing admins stands above goal of gearing members, we have set much more player friendly rules, allowing active raiders to get geared up within few weeks of raiding. Yea u heard me right.

On the top of that, we also established sc support for active raiders, buying them charms, rants, extenders.

Yea thats how awesome we are.
    Time to reevaluate life priorities and reflect on policy of guilds you are in atm.

------------

Over the course of years BOTH had its up and downs, moments of power and moments of weakness, but we remained active guild with a high standards filled with a mature and knowledgable veterans, as well as new players who actually sought to LEARN.

Right now we are oldest guild alive.

Recruitment

Just as I have said above... We are not interested in guild hoppers, whiners, plvl seekers, scammers, and other trash.

Then whom are you gonna recruit, you will ask?

Simple, we are looking for artistic people with open mind, desire to work and develop with team, set new records and achievements in mature and serious manner. We are looking for men of science (I am Ph D, for example), musiciants, programers and blogers.
    As matter of fact, I am pretty fluent musiciant myself, also working on a book, developing indie game and doing some designs/patches.
    True genius is skilled at everything, as the saying goes.

Guild rules and regulations
    BOTH is a Dictatorship.

Leader holds absolute control and last word in ANY conflict and holds right to initiate any investigation he will deem needed to make an objective verdict.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

https://prnt.sc/t5es5b

-----------------

Our raid records

(credit for design goes to my wify)
    walloffame.jpg

References
    My youtube channel

My FB blog

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171

The post was edited 15 times, last by -Yaseeda- ().

• Time to reevaluate life priorities and reflect on policy of guilds you are in atm, huh guys?

No? Why would anyone do that?

Your guild can't really offer anything of value in term of playing experience at the moment, and its ridden with a history of unsteadiness that raises serious doubts on any future improvement too.

No people, no levels, no gears. Don't really see how you could gear someone up with end game weapons and armors under those conditions, unless of course you meant DDF gears but that should have been specified in the OP if so.

Also, the SC support part is just a smokescreen to say you give charms to glads and specific classes under specific conditions, but don't mention that in order to pay for those resources you have to sell the drops that those people would farm in the first place, making the whole process extremely unefficient and promoting an enviroment of laziness where people grow dependant on a few raiders carrying the run, and immediatly have to stop raiding were the charms to suddenly become scarcer (as it happened).

Don't see much in terms of actual guild content, only a lot of self gloating. If the guild only unique selling proposition are the antics of the GM, there's not much to work with

• still looking for a suitable avatar.....

i'm glad the initial title specified oldest guild ALIVE........after what,10...12 years gone public, not excluding shining kingdom and the other franchises, its been a very long time time i played fiesta, or the asian brands.

i'll be looking for you, and who knows, i might see some of the really old guilds, although they may only be old in the names they carry.

• In regards to who might want to re-evaluate what kind of guilds they are in, I can think of plenty of people. I have seen many guilds which will only share gears with the guild master/admin and their inner circle and not the actual people raiding, or the people in the guild trying to gear up to participate in raids.

Whelp....

• In regards to who might want to re-evaluate what kind of guilds they are in, I can think of plenty of people. I have seen many guilds which will only share gears with the guild master/admin and their inner circle and not the actual people raiding, or the people in the guild trying to gear up to participate in raids.

what, no like buttons? the type of guild that does things the way they're actually needed is what some might call a "functional" guild Minty. thanks for that.:)

• lots of guilds keep really old names alive, but as long as there's been the concept of guilds, there's been guilds that carry the same banner, but have nothing else in common with the original.

that said, i don't base a guilds' value or potential on its age or even its experience, but its ability to function according to the purpose of guilds in general.

• I feel like this is more of a gloating post that a guild recruitment post. 85% of the post is about you, how smart you are and how great you are never using sc or real money. Honestly I wouldn't want to join a guild like this. You seem to care more about yourself and watllhat you have done instead of the guild.

A guild takes more than one person to be prosperous and seems like you have all the credit.

You should re-evaluate what you wrote and decided if you actually care about guild mates. Because from what I see you shouldn't be guild master.

~Incredible Isya~

InfamousShadow~ 125 Sharpshooter

GambleTheFates- 100 Warlock

ZaidosWolfsvein~ 6x Knight

GraveDisease~ 7x Reaper

HolySavior~ 3x HolyKnight

Unknown~ 6x Templar

• Kinda scared to ask but... whats a nude patch?!

He made this kind of 'mod' that made it so female character appeared naked... x.x

Nothing sexier than lowquality Fiesta female characters, I guess

Guardians - BertIsHere & BertsHeals
    Rangers - Oxenfree & RecklessOptimism
    Spectre - Expressionism

Mostly on Isya

• He made this kind of 'mod' that made it so female character appeared naked... x.x

Nothing sexier than lowquality Fiesta female characters, I guess

9a2.gif

What did I just read LOL?

I thought it was something related to the leak of contents of some specific Fiesta's files who are normally encrypted, (I remember very long ago someone was able to leak some weird stuffs such as part of random dialogues in some file, nothing sensitive but pretty weird things) I didn't expect the literal "nude" meaning with hentai textures. I don't know what to say LOL.

I wonder what are the "few equally brainstorming works", maybe a "meat" texture to those oddly shaped rocks around the maps?

I am so done... honeylol thanks Bert for the info!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cupcake ().

• If you don't believe me, just check out his site that he put in his signature… there's pictures.. it's… something...:S

I clicked on it what are we <removed> dealing with here. Why are we on the internet? Are you all also real humans?

The post was edited 1 time, last by HoneyTeddy: Language ().

• BandOfTheHawk - The oldest guild alive, the everlasting legacy.

true, the oldest guild alive since Epith opened in outspark fiesta.. ( when was it ? i forgot, haven't been playing for 6 to 7 years )

Yaseeda actually played this game for 10 years.. that's unbelievable.. truly astonishing..

here, props to you, Yaseeda, and your guild, from my guildmates of long time past..

578814_3861622591928_128087156_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_eui2=AeFp1uGueRMgtGfT5g20sNwLNrGHsKsAGGeXVmBKsBLB-ItV9QiyyzIJkI1rrb_K6mr6dYHyPaRuVW3cLZqF5J39P-g-zci-EVx029WDMYYuZA&_nc_ht=scontent-sin6-2.xx&oh=58d0344b0e59d114b80ab106ce40380f&oe=5C59B592