Helmet option

• You can still see the helmet at the character selection screen.

Would've been better if it only hide the character helmet not the sc items. Oh well at least progress.

PbCT10D.gif

You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy. ~ Charles Manson

• Yes, it would be nice to have it so sc items can be visible still, or give the option to. Regardless you can just turn helmets back on and equip your sc hat again. So progress indeed, very glad to see this option at last.

• Hiding helms is awesome! Now I can purchase the ones with the best stats and not have to worry how ugly they are =)))

One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say.

• I think it hides the helmet only for you the rest of the people can still see it

It hides them all, and also it hides the weapon glows too. It helps a lot with the lag issues, the weapon hide that is =))

One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say.

• You can still see the helmet at the character selection screen.

Would've been better if it only hide the character helmet not the sc items. Oh well at least progress.

I know I wasn't the only one who suggested the helmet enable/disable option, but at fkin last they add something I suggested on the old forum. Hallelujah! ^^

Also, agree that it should not hide the sc items, but at least progress was done. :/

jim-carrey-liar-liar.gif

Watch your mouth sunshine