Nostalgia lane!

• I was going through some of my old YouTube videos last night and figured i'd share. These were almost 6-7 years ago (Even if they were uploaded 5 years ago, I had to reupload) So ignore the music and terrible editing decisions.

2x Abyss Perm life was probably the most fun I had during this entire trip with Fiesta.

A few random but memorable ones for myself <3 RIP Overdose & BarFam

Someone do tell me why I was grinding in abyss so long ago..!?

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• Nostalgia like this is why I keep playing the game, honestly.

I haven't got too many videos left from the old times because my computer couldn't run Fraps but I have a few images that survived. Nothing left of 2009~2011 though. Pretty sad about that.

I actually wonder if anyone would want to make some new memories with us. Something we could record/photograph and upload in memory for whent he game will be no more.

Isya / Apoline

NekroNeko - 114

PiersNivans - 82

SAmanda - 93

Sniiiped - 71

DaddysBoy - 61

CorvoAttano - 38

• Sylvia (aka Qkrwogud) reaching the level 79 cap on Bijou by hitting slimes. He was the first player to hit the level 59 cap and level 79 cap, and the second to reach the level 89 cap, leader of Aoi_No_Kaze guild.

This video was quite popular back in the times, I personally remember this since forever.

The very first sucessful Succubus Queen Karen Raid (Bijou server).

As far I rememeber this raid took roughly 6 hours to be completeled and the DPS was enterely made by mages' AOE since at 105 cap all the skills missed.

Warlocks' Mesmerize and Stifle were crucial to keep Karen under control and to save lives also the support of clerics' revs/buffs.

This raid was planned for a while with different failed attempts, from Ryekarayn guild (leaded by StormyRain), mainly to ruin all the Outspark's planned events around the Karen new boss (true story).

I don't think I can describe with words what was that group skype call and the excitement we all felt when Karen was taken down.

A video made by Centrix from censtudios, who alwayas fascinated me.

Personally it is a good memory due to the appearance of one of the most popular GMs, known as Dakkon.

He always used to wear the Sensei suit (who was originally named "Dakkon suit") and a blue level 70 2H. I think it was one - if not the most - loved GM in whole Fiesta's history for what does concern this version.

Mewaki's videos, she has such a great talent and made a lot of people smile with her "Fiesta Randomness" videos made in collaboration with Censtudios.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Cupcake ().

• Nostalgia like this is why I keep playing the game, honestly.

I haven't got too many videos left from the old times because my computer couldn't run Fraps but I have a few images that survived. Nothing left of 2009~2011 though. Pretty sad about that.

I actually wonder if anyone would want to make some new memories with us. Something we could record/photograph and upload in memory for whent he game will be no more.

Me too, I can totally agree with you. I'm always taking screenshots of the most random things. Hoping that my PC lives for another 15 years so I don't lose anything. (Happened with my old PC...I have the harddrive and thats full of 09-12 videos and pictures...I just need to extract them. I refuse to get rid of the harddrive ;c

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• I would quote you Cupcake, but that post is huge! I do remember the majority of them videos and the randomness ones will always be with my soul <3 I miss these days. We need great content creators like them to come back and pump some laughter/joy back into the game.

• Found an old Japanese Fiesta Fan site haha With old pictures of mounts, armors, characters, etc. Right Here slimehaha

OMG! I remember this! Im so glad you posted this <3

• Step by step of putting a video on this forum:

Step 1:

Click on the HTML Icon

34687533_198197234341997_1707530644424228864_n.png

Step 2:

Enter your YouTube
    Link

34667207_198197517675302_1221287806182096896_n.png

Step 3:

Click on the HTML icon once again

34648780_198197671008620_2005075881222995968_n.png

After submitting your post, (as it will only look like if you put a link instead) Your video should now look like this:

I wish you a nice time on the forum!

queenlove

• I would quote you Cupcake, but that post is huge! I do remember the majority of them videos and the randomness ones will always be with my soul <3 I miss these days. We need great content creators like them to come back and pump some laughter/joy back into the game.

Right? Sometimes I feel like I am playing a completely different game compared to what I used to play back in those years.

It seems like everything end up being raid-centred, pvp-centred, sc-centred, drama-centred x100 times more than what it used to be.

With the last boss addition to game we've touched some extremes in my opinion.

I'd like to name another person that I am sure many still remembers, and maybe she is still around playing secretly: FatalLace.

As for posting videos from YT, you don't even need the HTML part, just copy and past the link on your post and sumbit it, and ta-dah!

• Don't :(

Old Fiesta vids/pics are genuinely so upsetting. I'd do ANYTHING to go back to the old days.

Discord = Special0294

Locked out of my Skype :')

• Now you made me go back to her Youtube...

As much as her content would count as "bland" nowdays, I really miss the simplicity and personality she'd bring.

Isya / Apoline

NekroNeko - 114

PiersNivans - 82

SAmanda - 93

Sniiiped - 71

DaddysBoy - 61

CorvoAttano - 38

• Don't :(

Old Fiesta vids/pics are genuinely so upsetting. I'd do ANYTHING to go back to the old days.

We need to build Stewie Griffin's time machine!

Now you made me go back to her Youtube...

As much as her content would count as "bland" nowdays, I really miss the simplicity and personality she'd bring.

I've been lurking too on youtube thesedays haha, so many memories... old days were amazing!

Throwing few videos and memories again:

The Player Spotlight interview of Andiii from December 2014.

He was the first player to hit the level 125 cap with his warlock on the NA version and the first player to hit the level 135 cap (with gladiator this time) on both NA and EU versions.

Despite the fact this is special to me for other reasons, I still laugh to this day when I re-watch this video due to those part of the interview where no one really understood what he was trying to say and the 'yeah' meme parts!

Once I asked him what he meant to say and I remember he answered me that he had no idea either LOL! Basically this video contains a cryptic sentence no human will be ever able to translate.

Do you guys remember the "Walking dead" first part of the level 60 job change? That one who teleported you in the old Roumen and after a bit of talking with Roumenous, every npc and random nubs characters turned into pinkish zombies to kill? I still remember that I always used to forget the zombie near the lighthouse...

The way people used to level during the 105 cap as mages, and the old Gargoyles mega-spot on Swamp of Dawn... the grinding days...

• Holy cow that pull video reminds me so much of the grinding days! I had a video of me on my 59 cleric grinding (Which was me actually healing an archer kiting for me in 60 abyss) to get to level 60! Oh my god I miss it! These memories are great! Keep posting <3.

As for the first part of that pesky Job Change. Don't even mention it LOL... I especially hated the third part on my cleric...Then I realized after the 6th try on the third part you could heal the npc's LOL!

• 115 cap raise. Think this was one of the first raids.

God I miss the 5 man DPS parties <3

Me and Juulia spent literally hundred of hours for a 105 Wizard LN hat to complete my set back @ the 105 cap. 2-4 hours a day for a solid few months. A hat eventually dropped had 5x str/spr! Never got another one though it was one of the most thrilling item's I ever farmed. Outside my malphar staff.

You can also see my cheeky mined gab set which was used for fear cooldown reduction at the time. When they changed this it became a v fun set to use. Pretty sure it was one of the only ones around till the introduction to the lower raid dungeons!

Then a more recent one from pagel quickest FoS runs was on a ml wand :(

Jesus I hate a particular night @Unique

Harpie Kiting @ raids praying for 105 drops

STEF BEST SUPREMACY GUILD MASTER & MISSING EU BUNCH LOADS RIP FIESTA EN EU [Bijou Server]

Yes, I died :(!

Trinity being destroyed after talking shiz.

HG Raids <3

MISSING YOU LOTS KIROU

Been a heck of a journey

• Yawn

Oh my lord xD I watched every single video. +1

• Yawn

Probably the HG raid x) I'm really trying to figure out what video I want to make next. I miss making Fiesta content, I always loved doing it. So overdue.