PvP Gods of Isya

• Should've joined a Guild for that 5% Defense. Could've saved them...maybe.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• This list is way too old now. Needs to be heavily filtered & updated tbh
    Like why is Xeno still on the list? and so many other randoms???
    Bro can we please get a REAL list of the best Pvpers in 2020 lol

ALSO im pretty sure half the ppl on it have already name changed by now...

• so not adding no low lvl perms on this list 🤔

No perms. This list is for capped players only

This list is way too old now. Needs to be heavily filtered & updated tbh
    Like why is Xeno still on the list? and so many other randoms???
    Bro can we please get a REAL list of the best Pvpers in 2020 lol

ALSO im pretty sure half the ppl on it have already name changed by now...

Why not suggest some names instead of asking me to filter the current list...
    And why do you keep mentioning Xeno ?_? We already went over this.

Also guys if you name changed recently, just let me know and I'll update your name on the list

Here are the new additions.

Glad - Hierarchy, Flavius, Local
    Knight - Hygge
    Reaper - Meui, Hostile, Breh, Realest, Legend, Wild
    Spectre - Talented
    Templar - Fiasco, Sarsi
    Guardian - Stormi, Kisu
    Ranger - Chosen, Bandito
    HolyKnight - Aevi

More.

Glad - Vicious, Heretic, Vegnagun
    Wizard - Cezz
    Lock - Restless

Updated

Ranger - M0RUL

yetiangrykebingslimehehewinkwinkcoinslimesuperangrycoinslimehahaqueenlovejokerkebingyetihappy

The post was edited 3 times, last by Hector ().

• More.

Glad - Vicious, Heretic, Vegnagun
    Wizard - Cezz
    Lock - Restless

Imagine putting RestLess as a Warlock "PvP God". Kekw.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• I'd be careful of who is who in a pvp forums thread, because a lot of times they're just teaming lower leveled people.
    Like 90% of the time. to gather points off them so they can say their the best on forums.

• I'd be careful of who is who in a pvp forums thread, because a lot of times they're just teaming lower leveled people.
    Like 90% of the time. to gather points off them so they can say their the best on forums.

This is honestly just a popularity contest and doesn't prove who really is a "PVP God", this is why I'm not too salty that my name isn't on the list. :3

As the OP stated, it's his opinions for this list, and I guess it shows how limited their PVP knowledge is based on seeing whose names are on the list.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• i haven't gotten to battle royales yet, are they one versus all?

i would hope so. i've been a ganker, an anti player killer, pretty much everything since the old bbs muds on paper pencil and 20 side dice.
    there wasn't really a video game based type until around....i wanna way.....85 or 86, then around 1991 it got a lot bigger, and moved on from text to more of the combat we see now. true pvp games are just games with nothing but pvp as the key feature, like arena style, where pvp is all you really do.

some games have added penalties and even perma death, meaning that character is D E D, and you have to completely make a whole new one. i don't care much for most duelling systems but i haven't seen one in this game outside of guild v guild, and haven't seen that either much, not like we did it in the old days, where people in main town areas got to see a real show between the post 100's and got to see what kind of skills and expertise they were trying to achieve in action.

i WOULD like to see a flagging bounty system for gankers, but in fairness, it also puts those who assist a fight at risk. that's been an area of discussion for pvp for awhile now. we could use some type of honor code for players who attack people far below their capabilities, but hey, if a battlezone or other pvp area is too risky, and people outclass you with cash shop gear, get some guidance from others who've managed to navigate those issues.

like jonny five from short circuit said (yeah, oooold movie reference) "couldn't hurt"

• This is honestly just a popularity contest and doesn't prove who really is a "PVP God", this is why I'm not too salty that my name isn't on the list. :3

As the OP stated, it's his opinions for this list, and I guess it shows how limited their PVP knowledge is based on seeing whose names are on the list.

Do you enter fbz? Just curious

kVJtqk7.png

。.。:∞♡*♥ 105 Guard - 115 Wiz - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...

• FBZ is more even leveled these days i would think, depending on how long people have played and become familiar with it. few people with experience in them would enter unless they were roughly near whatever current cap a zone has.

abyss is a bit more challenging.....a bit, not greatly, that also depends on how familiar players are with the areas. in any case, it's worth it to ask people about the details of pvp if there's anything they're not knowledgeable about, there's nothing wrong with that. some people can be jerks about it, but most aren't. it can also be a matter of patience on both ends.

personally, arenas are good for broader experience in the more intimate details of pvp, but it depends on who you're asking.

• Do you enter fbz? Just curious

Again, just because YOU don't see me in FBZ doesn't mean I don't go into FBZ.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• Again, just because YOU don't see me in FBZ doesn't mean I don't

:S

kVJtqk7.png

looking for sc bonus...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Luscious ().

• i don't know if i'd call it triggered, just a general answer for anyone who asks, the reaction to his answer, that might have been a smidge melodramatic. "less than a minute" if that's not coming at someone sideways i couldn't say what is. it's just a game forum.

such is the internet, misunderstandings are common when you're not face to face or lips to ears.

some folks judge, some don't, it's just a matter of preference. we don't need to start any pointless AND fruitless arguments, or create another forum troll. we recently got rid of one, one is one too many. we can have pleasant, more or less, discussions without the supposedly sly digs.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Philzey ().

• i don't know if i'd call it triggered, just a general answer for anyone who asks, the reaction to his answer, that might have been a smidge melodramatic. "less than a minute" if that's not coming at someone sideways i couldn't say what is. it's just a game forum.

such is the internet, misunderstandings are common when you're not face to face or lips to ears.

some folks judge, some don't, it's just a matter of preference. we don't need to start any pointless AND fruitless arguments, or create another forum troll. we recently got rid of one, one is one too many. we can have pleasant, more or less, discussions without the supposedly sly digs.

You're right I removed. I don't want to make anyone cry or emotional on forums :c

kVJtqk7.png

looking for sc bonus...

• This is honestly just a popularity contest and doesn't prove who really is a "PVP God", this is why I'm not too salty that my name isn't on the list. :3

Let me ask you a question. Why are 95% of your forum posts condescending?
    Anytime I read one of your replies in ANY thread it always has something to do with "limited game knowledge" or "poor in-game mechanics".
    I don't know who you think you are, but please get off your high horse and stop being so self-centered.
    Remember that narcissism is a weakness, not a strength.

"It shows how limited their PVP knowledge is based on seeing whose names are on the list."

Why don't you provide us with your own personal list then?
    Or tell us why the current names do not belong on the list instead of making pointless cheeky comments.

Since you seem to know so much about PvP, please share some of your prodigious knowledge with us so that we can all benefit from it.

Do not worry I know that most of your game time is spent in FBZ. I've seen you participate in 15-minute guild wars maybe twice a year.