PvP Gods of Isya

• Had to make an account just to reply to this nonsense.

RestLess is a known Fiesta troll but he's arguably one of the better PvP locks on the server.
    It is an understatement to say that he would smoke Rei (random cocky PvE player) in a wl 1v1 at any given time.

Smh idk how OWA members follow such a leader... Like honestly it is borderline cringe-worthy the way he talks

Again, just because YOU don't see me in FBZ doesn't mean I don't go into FBZ.

Nah sorry buddy you really don't know anything about PvP.
    Go display your 203 (and counting) IQ in other threads. You're in the wrong one. Thanks

• this hmm thread can quickly be derailed by the above comments.
    but, In this case of pvp gods of isya,
    there is a board in elderine that lists kill counts
    which I furtherly pointed out in this as what some things shouldn't be used as a list of whose the best of the best in pvp, because, this can lead us from debating over the actual pvp skill/routines/set effect additive, and turning this thread into a uncivil talk fest. and as for teams in FBZ1-4, it just adds to the whole problem of putting down a "list" and saying it is from the kill count system. because that then divides the community because of nepotism/cronyism/blacklisting and a whole bunch of other issues which doesn't put this in the safe category of pvping fairly.

:/
    Eventine

The post was edited 1 time, last by coldstoni ().

• Can I throw in a vote for MrKemp3s? You said you base your rankings on skill and not gear or sc, and I can assure you, skill is something Kemp3s was in no short supply of. If you respect for the integrity of your list you'd consider him. Thanks.

• Can I throw in a vote for MrKemp3s? You said you base your rankings on skill and not gear or sc, and I can assure you, skill is something Kemp3s was in no short supply of. If you respect for the integrity of your list you'd consider him. Thanks.

+1 from me

• Yes, I'll have to agree with malware . Based on your list Hector , MrKemp3s is a phenomenal PvPer. He invented a new type of skill for the PvP world called "sneaking in a 100." In this instance, MrKemp3s was able to obliterate any glads. He's an inventer I tell you that, his notorious move is where he did a full 360 around his opponent in order to confuse them and render the opponent useless sending them to the depths of the shadow realm.

+1 malware

• Hi Hector , I was just curious on how you ranked these glads or any of the classes in general? If it's glads, was it based on their ability to dash, CC, gears? PvP and PvE? Some of these people are PvE orientated meaning their gears are based solely on that respective field. :?::?:

• Yes, I'll have to agree with malware . Based on your list Hector , MrKemp3s is a phenomenal PvPer. He invented a new type of skill for the PvP world called "sneaking in a 100." In this instance, MrKemp3s was able to obliterate any glads. He's an inventer I tell you that, his notorious move is where he did a full 360 around his opponent in order to confuse them and render the opponent useless sending them to the depths of the shadow realm.

LMFAOOO best comment XD

• I don't need your recognition.

I provide all my knowledge in the forum posts regarding Stats, Skills, and Classes whenever I have time, and whenever people decide to make an arguably decent forum thread regarding useful mechanics regarding the game.

But considering you asked so nicely, I shall provide my "15-minute guild war" that happened.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• Random Cocky PvE Player?

Definitely ain't no Random there, buddy.
    I've been prowling FBZ before 99% of these kids knew this game existed. Remember who you're talking to.

Any Warlock can win in a 1v1 based on two simple factors.
    Latency, and gear.

If you knew anything about Warlock PVP, in fact, any kind of 1v1 for that matter - Whoever lands the first Crowd Control skill will win. Simple as that.

And playing on 300 Ping really doesn't help me with that, but I make-do with extreme skill and strategy I can provide in Wars/FBZ and GT.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• You're right I removed. I don't want to make anyone cry or emotional on forums :c

that's an assumption on your part, and borderline trolling. let's just stop there and move on.

addressing it any further just feels like a continuous disrespectful taunt.

on other notes i have to agree with Coldstoni on this thread but i'm reading other players points as well. I'm noone special, but being able to discuss things rationally and maturely is just something i try to aim for.