PvP Gods of Isya

• Maybe you should make this thread about god’s of Isya during a certain time because this literally has everyone who pvps.

• I have been following this thread for years more so than anyone else on server, which is why my name should be reincluded back on it the the lgend category

Hector pls

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• Why? Beast pvpers come at all levels. 3x-7x perms are technically much better than capped pvpers and if we decided to go cap it would be game over for you but when you capped ppl can't even beast us at our own low levels (which should be easy according to you) what use is there to come fight u at cap.

• As I already said, there reason why low lvl doesnt matter.
    1) you dont have access to full skillset
    2) you dont have enough stat/skill points to actually show that your setup is superior.
    3) While it is a strategy, to take up the field which none bothered claiming (making lvl 1 perm is an option too), but it serves no purpose. Yea sure can claim that you are best lvl 1 perm. Doesnt mean you will be effective at actually competitive lvl/cap.
    --------------
    Next, gotta acknowledge GT, because its also pvp content. FBZ elements part of GT, but GT elements are not part of FBZ. Henceforth, player who performs well BOTH at GT and FBZ holds much higher rank than player who just succeeds at FBZ.
    I have seen some some good fbzers who sucked hard at GT because they failed to be flexible and learn how to get scores/flags scores.

Using League of Legends as analogy, your cs/gold also matters, your assists matter. Cant evaluate player just by KDR (kill/death rating), because some people only KS kills but dont do teamfights or cant farm.

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171

The post was edited 2 times, last by -Yaseeda- ().

• Sometimes we are too smart for our own good and analyze thing too much. Maybe low level perms are the future for this game, if we only knew.

• People name change every week I don't even know if this list applies anymore.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999