PvP Gods of Isya

• Why not add Lawki to guard list. She's one of the best fbz cleric ive seen. Actually imo prolly the #1 best guard >:

• No one else mentioned her name to be added. If more people suggest her to me, I will consider adding her name in the future.

Also, I have never in my time of playing seen Fluffy in FBZ. Please make sure your suggestions are related to the thread. Good PvPers ONLY. Do not right down the names of random PvE players who maybe enter FBZ once every 3 years just because they are your best friend / wife / husband.

Finally, to everyone saying Locks / Sharpshooters are gross / for losers, just avoid commenting about them. There's a lot of micro-skill involved in playing these classes that not many know about. Lots of people think it's only about spamming skills but it is far from that in PvP. Staying out of range/ kiting with a Sharpshooter without getting hit and knowing how to loop skills/ cancel animations and canceling dashes as a Warlock require high & fast game play mechanics. You need to know EXACTLY when to use EACH of your skills. There are also skill patterns that lead to dealing more overall dmg/mdmg in a given time.

For sure Locks / Sharpshooters are not as difficult to play as Gladiators, but they are 2 of the main PvP classes that require true skill as well.

If you have no one to suggest just leave the class out. Cause using that logic we can remove half of the classes from the list cause they're "easy" to play.

Some classes are WAY easier to play than Lock/SS yet I see people suggesting players on every post. Please think twice before commenting.

Glad-SS-Lock all have an extremely high skill cap, compared to other classes. You need milli-second timing to know when to use ur CCs and when not to.

Thank you for your understanding.

yetiangrykebingslimehehewinkwinkcoinslimesuperangrycoinslimehahaqueenlovejokerkebingyetihappy

The post was edited 10 times, last by Hector ().

• Lol Hector, pretty dissapointed tbh, you pretended not to even have read my previous comment and proceed to answer the other people who commented. Either that or you overlooked the comment but such a mistake should not have been made. #NotPleased

GravesDisease™

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• Look how u pretended to ignore my comment. Remove my name frm the list if Natsu is staying in the same category as me.

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• You forgot some good glads like JcooN, Sick, Genesis, Crucialz, Nahtsu, Tharsu, Zulu, ShabbaRanks, Phenom, Aeager, Providence, DenyExistance (maybe I forgot some). You didn't talk about them but with some from your current list, they are who respect your standard "Also please note that this ranking IS SKILL-BASED rather than being GEAR/SC-BASED, as it's not really fair to comment on one's PvP abilities based on the amount of money they spend on the game.", the best IMO

• You forgot some good glads like JcooN, Sick, Genesis, Crucialz, Nahtsu, Tharsu, Zulu, ShabbaRanks, Phenom, Aeager, Providence, DenyExistance

Some of them not playing game since years.

(i think) like shabbaranks stopped play till he lvled 120 or a little more.

DenyExistance not playing game since more than 2 years (if i'm not wrong). AND he's already supposed to be in Glad list by different character name.

Rest names are about recent players

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ex Teva ~ Isya Server

ancyrio

• Yes, I didn't add some good glads on the list. All very skilled, and yea 125 cap was much less sc/gear based than the current meta I agree.

You should be on the list too Ryaga.

I will update it.

GravesDisease done.

Also adding Lawki to Guardian list -- :^)   Fluffy since people have told me she is as good, if not better than Toni.

I apologize for my denial.

Adding White to Warlock section as well.

yetiangrykebingslimehehewinkwinkcoinslimesuperangrycoinslimehahaqueenlovejokerkebingyetihappy

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hector ().

• Its not quite fair that you only take FBZ results into consideration and ignore GT. GTs provide much more complex environment and requires wider game knowledge to score high, so in a sense, GT results more objective and show actual skills while in FBZ the main deciding factor is usualy SC (and you have said that this list pursues goal of showing people with actual SKILLS rather than sc/gears).

For example, I havent seen anybody beating my GT record so far:
    XG_rk8lMRtudwYtroRSdrA.jpeg

Quite sure Lamb, who fought vs me numerous times on both glad/wl, can confirm that I play smart and know what I am doing (he is fluent GTer himself).

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171

• GT can't be considered an individual test of skills due to the high number of variables involved, from GT buffs to relic which make it a bad test of straight PvP skills. And thats what the thread is about.

GT is a team based event which is great to test a guild prowess in terms of strategy, coordination, player activity, gears, levels, and yes even pvp but it's a single aspect out of many. Also score points barely reflect the actual impact of someone on the match outcome and it's even more preposterous to consider them anything more than just an indication of someone skills, since they give no infos on the enemy gears condition, their own pvp skills, and to an extent the level difference, whereas it's safe to assume most of the people involved with FBZ, in order to make on this list, compete with other players on a basic series of conditions which are being good geared, experienced and roughly of the same level.

Its definitly possible to get high scores in GT just by experiencing certain conditions which are very loosely depending on actual skills. A low level player who happens to get a few good relics can get ungodly amount of points but that means nothing more than having some game sense (and lot of luck).

To comment the screen, few months ago Kangushiko got 90+ kills charmless just by killing lowbies outside of base. Such 'records' happen quite regularly

• Its not quite fair that you only take FBZ results into consideration and ignore GT. GTs provide much more complex environment and requires wider game knowledge to score high, so in a sense, GT results more objective and show actual skills while in FBZ the main deciding factor is usualy SC (and you have said that this list pursues goal of showing people with actual SKILLS rather than sc/gears).

For example, I havent seen anybody beating my GT record so far:
    XG_rk8lMRtudwYtroRSdrA.jpeg

Quite sure Lamb, who fought vs me numerous times on both glad/wl, can confirm that I play smart and know what I am doing (he is fluent GTer himself).

GT shouldn't count. Thread is based off of individual skill not on how fast you can mount up before someone kills you or how fast you can undo zombie transformation lol.

• Update - Added Shiruba to HK section.

-Yaseeda- Perhaps someone should create another thread for the best GT players in our server. Unfortunately this list only concerns FBZ and individual skill.

GT definitely requires game knowledge and speed, but it is very different from actual PvP. I'm sure you and your guild (BOTH) are great at GT just like NightHawks/ Bellapuffs, but it does not relate to this specific thread. Sorry.