PvP Gods of Isya

• We can all tell that Hector has seen my comment but is pretending he hasn't so he dosen't have to alter the list. #WeAllKnowYouveSeenIt

GravesDisease™

forgive me brotha. Sorry for the delay. I have now officially added you to the Fiesta Legend's list. Enjoy!

• Hector Deepest apologies but your apology can not be accepted as of yet. I don't know if you are joking or not as your actions do not seem compliant with your apology. Yes you have added me to the list but how is it possible that there is another person in the same category as me? Either remove the other person from my category or remove my name from the list. I have no need of a half hearted apology sir.

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• Legends should be on top and GravesDisease should not be in it also Nahtsu for gladiator (not me)

IMG_2036.png

The post was edited 1 time, last by Natsu ().

• What records have u even broken? I have achieved the highest hp of any 36/49/56 C in the history of the game and the records are still standing. Just because I am in the legend category does not make be better than anyone else and thus there is absolutely no need to put the legend category on top of everyone else, its fine right where it is at the bottom of the list. A real legend does not ask to be on the top of the list, thats called arrogance, he is happy with where he stands.

• What records have u even broken? I have achieved the highest hp of any 36/49/56 C in the history of the game and the records are still standing. Just because I am in the legend category does not make be better than anyone else and thus there is absolutely no need to put the legend category on top of everyone else, its fine right where it is at the bottom of the list. A real legend does not ask to be on the top of the list, thats called arrogance, he is happy with where he stands.

I had the highest hp on record at nearly 40k as a full end gladiator. :)

• Hector Deepest apologies but your apology can not be accepted as of yet. I don't know if you are joking or not as your actions do not seem compliant with your apology. Yes you have added me to the list but how is it possible that there is another person in the same category as me? Either remove the other person from my category or remove my name from the list. I have no need of a half hearted apology sir.

Legends should be on top and GravesDisease should not be in it also Nahtsu for gladiator (not me)

:facepalm:khazulkhazulkhazulkhazulkhazulkhazulkhazulkhazul

What records have u even broken? I have achieved the highest hp of any 36/49/56 C in the history of the game and the records are still standing. Just because I am in the legend category does not make be better than anyone else and thus there is absolutely no need to put the legend category on top of everyone else, its fine right where it is at the bottom of the list. A real legend does not ask to be on the top of the list, thats called arrogance, he is happy with where he stands.

I had the highest hp on record at nearly 40k as a full end gladiator. :)

Okay I will only allow a single person to be on the Legend list in the near future. I will have to ask people around Isya / make a poll in order to know who deserves the only spot on the list. Either GravesDisease or Natsu... But for now, enjoy it while it lasts boys coinwinkwink

Add me in legend section too after HK section ;)

I am deeply sorry ancyrio. But unfortunately, not enough people have voted for your name to be on the list. Hopefully you make it up there soon.

ALSO this list is MAINLY for capped (lv135) players UNLESS you are an extreme exception like GravesDiseaseTM   slimedealslimedeal

• I thought this thread was supposed to be about the most skilled pvpers not what players have gotten the highest hp?? No offense but most of the glads on the list are just overgeared and aren't really skilled. I suggest you add Lamb he's definitely top 3 glads in the game rn.

• I thought this thread was supposed to be about the most skilled pvpers not what players have gotten the highest hp?? No offense but most of the glads on the list are just overgeared and aren't really skilled. I suggest you add Lamb he's definitely top 3 glads in the game rn.

LMAOO stfu Xeno your name shouldn't even be on the list joke ass glad. Funny how you mention that most glads on list "aren't really skilled" when you're the biggest loser here LOL :D:D:D You're the last one to talk here you goof GTFO ROFL xD

IDK what the OP was thinking when he made this thread and added your name LOOL :thumbdown:

U legit the worst glad on the list mfer. dnt talk plz

• LMAOO stfu Xeno your name shouldn't even be on the list joke ass glad. Funny how you mention that most glads on list "aren't really skilled" when you're the biggest loser here LOL :D:D:D You're the last one to talk here you goof GTFO ROFL xD

IDK what the OP was thinking when he made this thread and added your name LOOL :thumbdown:

You're welcome to try and beat me. :]

I second adding Lamb to the list.

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

𝐍𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 | 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞 | 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

• LMAOO stfu Xeno your name shouldn't even be on the list joke ass glad. Funny how you mention that most glads on list "aren't really skilled" when you're the biggest loser here LOL :D:D:D You're the last one to talk here you goof GTFO ROFL xD

He's not wrong though, lots of people on the list only SEEM decent at PvP cause of their insanely overpowered Gears and SC. Some will even hammer 100+ pieces to obtain the godliest 135 set possible. Many glads on the list are not THAT good skill-wise.. There are lots of things you should consider when judging how good a player is at Glad considering it's the hardest class to play, especially in PvP.

and Xeno is FAR from being the worst glad on the list xD idk where you got that from

he's for sure one of the top glads on server right now even though he's always been undergeared af with garbage sc (no offense)

Even people who are against him in game will agree that he's very skilled. And those who deny it know it's true but just don't want to admit it because of ego/pride. He's just as good as Flacko or Cerebral, if not better

Give him a Hp/Def/Aim/Eva 135 set + godly DQ Jewels + an SK axe and good SC -- no one will even bother fighting him, trust me.

and yea same goes for Lamb, he should be added too. He rarely SCs up but is great skill-wise.

• Guys please no bashing or flaming, as I said everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Everyone can suggest who should/should not be on the list, there's no right or wrong answer.

Just be friendly and respect other's opinion and ideas without slurs. If you don't agree with them, respond kindly and politely.

Xeno Yes this thread is still about the most skilled PvPers. The Legend section is just for comedy considering GravesDiseaseTM and Natsu.

DrDre No need for all the hatred, Xeno deserves his spot on the list. He's the first one who came to my mind when I created this thread. I was not drunk or anything if that's what you were thinking.

List has been updated -- added Lamb to list.

Also added Universe to the Guardian section as I've seen her play in mass wars recently (even though she isn't capped).

Adding Ohio (glad) and Warpy (wiz) as well, they are amazing PvPers from what I've seen lately.

UPDATE --

Added NegansPet to Ranger list.

Added areostar to SS list.

yetiangrykebingslimehehewinkwinkcoinslimesuperangrycoinslimehahaqueenlovejokerkebingyetihappy

The post was edited 2 times, last by Hector ().

• Hector if the legend section is just for comedy remove my name from it, also if you have enough doubt about my position on the list ahead of Natsu that u need to have a poll then i'd rather not be on the list again. If you think slightly that Natsu is deserving of being in the same category as me just remove my name, I have no need to compete with anyone for the spot. So either keep me in the list alone without other guy's name, or if ur gonna do a poll better to just remove my name before u do the poll cause I have no interest in being on the list if ur gonna do a poll.

GravesDisease™

• Updated.

I forgot to add the names of some very good Sesame Street glads for some reason, and I've added people to the list based on agreement.

My bad Jaguar, I didn't remember you as I don't see you in Fbz often. But I know you're one of the best Ranger players, you used to play on CrystalWolf I think?

Omg who r u lol. It's scary when someone remembers something like that

• Why is Xeno even on this list? He ain't no PvP god, he got spawned by Amro out of all people and keeps lying about his scores all the time and making excuses non-stop.