Roar Drama - Need more space for the block list

• Why is there a limit of 100 character names to the block list? I am honestly at the point where I do not know who to delete off my block list to make room to block more people, specifically the guild elitists. "we're better than you" "you guys suck" "Takes x amount of people to kill me alone" "Come to FBZ ____"

When you block someone's character, you only block that character. The other characters on their account are still able to be seen by your chat. As we know, each account can have up to 6 characters each. Not to mention the other accounts these elitists create, many of us players, myself included have more than several active characters we use.

First thing people say; "if you don't like it, why not just block them?" - which is exactly what I do, but more Elitist accounts keep continuing to join in/make new characters to roar more crap that the block list amount just isn't enough anymore. I have no clue who still plays, I don't know who to block, people come and go all the time as well, so I don't know which characters are still active, or are characters of other people that are less active alt characters. Either way, I even tried deleting the entire block list and blocking every toxic chat character, and still gets full o.- I often find myself thinking "I thought I had this person blocked" too.

I'm getting tired of it, really. I know there's some of you reading this right now, but guess what? I'm a loner who doesn't have much money to spend on a game, or has all the godly/+'d gears and weapons, all of you may try arguing with me, but it won't matter because I don't bother dealing with toxic people. I just afk, talk to my friends, doing my leveling solo, but all this roar drama/shouting drama about people being better than others in a pay to win game, is just annoying.

There's not much going on with in-game management from Gamigo in regards to controlling these pointless arguments going on in roars/shouts. It happens so often that the team should know it's a problem, but nothing is being done. If nothing is being done, at least increase the number of people we can block.. Because the "block us if you don't want to see it" thing, is not working.

Lone of Isya

~RIP Apoline~

Characters

LoneAssassin(115 Reaper Perm) LoneAssailant(115 Gladiator Perm) LoneAssistant(81 Paladin) LoneRanger(114 Ranger) LoneWolf(1 Cleric Perm)

Swuggles(71 Warrior) Lemi(60 Scout Perm) Motivation(105 Warlock Perm) Zhedeg(110 Wizard Perm) Tibby(90 Scout Perm)

Cutie(81 Scout) Canadian(81 Enchanter) Noob (60 WizMage) Charm (81 Crusader) Slayer (71 Slayer)

• I can't even begin to describ how much I agree with you! It's so annoying when they start to roar about how big their axes are. Block list needs to be increased! :l

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• This isn't really about the roars... It's more about the fact that the block list can't seem to handle the fact each person can have 18 characters. This isn't such an issue on the other servers(mostly because they are dead) but the simple fact of the matter is than on Isya that list might fill faster than you can empty it to make room for more people to block.

Though an easy solution could be this:

greatly expand the limit on the block list(idk, maybe 1500?), and make it so that blocking one character in turn blocks all of their chars on all of your chars. This can be either server wide(i.e. the block only affects Isya and not Pagel) or game wide.

And in case anyone is confused:

The current way- If I wanted to block Mada on Mellara; Mada would only be blocked by Mellara and I would have to also block her on Mellori and Melli

The suggested way- If i want to block Mada on Mellara; the block would include Mada, Luxu, Invi, and Xemnas from Mada's account, and the block would also affect Mellori and Melli on top of Mellara

I guess this could stop people from creating new characters/going on alts to harass players:/

Ancientjadesecond_zps3043c118.png

winkwinkMellara-90 Archer l MadameIsis-88 Cleric l Mellora-60 Warriorwinkwink

Ancientjade-100 HolyKnight l CyanideBlade-100 Templar

• People don't like dealing with toxic people. I'm certain even you dislike interacting with people you find toxic. Although i'd wager your method of dealing is calling them to FBZ or warring their guild.

Ancientjadesecond_zps3043c118.png

winkwinkMellara-90 Archer l MadameIsis-88 Cleric l Mellora-60 Warriorwinkwink

Ancientjade-100 HolyKnight l CyanideBlade-100 Templar

• That ...is one opinion. Personally, speaking as a player, I find that drama keeps me from playing sometimes. When I am playing and the drama gets to be too much, I shut my game down, and go find something else to do, when I really would rather just be playing and having fun. I find the level of drama = the level of maturity in a lot of cases. Nevertheless, as a mostly solo player, I steer clear and try not to get involved. I would love to see a larger block list! And the idea of it blocking ALL the person's characters...BRILLIANT! Between the senseless shouts/roars and the spams for gold/gems I know mine is full :(

• Kinda funny, figured there'd be some individuals who'd take this like that. "can't handle it? leave / I'll spawn you/ this drama makes the game fun / get over it". I was actually expecting more negative feedback to this thread. Negative feedback would only be proving my point about the toxicity.

It has less to do about the drama itself. It has more to do with giving the others the option to completely ignore the overflowing amount of players who wish to be too competitive in an mmorpg.

I do, in-fact, play a lot of single player RPGs, and I do have quite a few good friends from Fiesta. There are more people in the game than just the toxic people who want to talk smack about each other. People will speak their opinions, so it's fine if these drama people speak their mind, but us people who want to ignore it, get bashed?

the logic "they paid for it, so it's fine" doesn't really apply. So if I paid for a multiplayer game at full price, and started hacking/modding it to "have my fun" in it, and it causes annoyance with other players, the fact I paid for the game makes it "fine" ? Isn't that why there's "rules" in place? to prevent that? what about this rule?

• 6a. Using in-game chat to cause offense or nuisance is prohibited. This includes bad language, threats, and unnecessary spamming.

again, my opinion has more to do with the Block List not being sufficient. There's nothing us players can really do except ignore the drama. I just block as many as I can, and continue playing as I always have. I let those players who wish to trash talk each other alone, and go on about with my own business.
    To me, it's kinda similar to how people will throw their own opinions onto others. Religious people trying to get others to convert, even if they're not interested? with lifestyles, only example I could think of would be something like how Vegans talk about how great veganism is, and that everyone should become vegan. Everyone has their own opinions, but it should not be thrust upon others.
    If we don't want to hear it, then we should have the option to completely ignore it.

Lone of Isya

~RIP Apoline~

Characters

LoneAssassin(115 Reaper Perm) LoneAssailant(115 Gladiator Perm) LoneAssistant(81 Paladin) LoneRanger(114 Ranger) LoneWolf(1 Cleric Perm)

Swuggles(71 Warrior) Lemi(60 Scout Perm) Motivation(105 Warlock Perm) Zhedeg(110 Wizard Perm) Tibby(90 Scout Perm)

Cutie(81 Scout) Canadian(81 Enchanter) Noob (60 WizMage) Charm (81 Crusader) Slayer (71 Slayer)

• Definite +1 to this. Can't even count how many times I've had to log off and do something else because the roar spam was too annoying.

<3Isya/Teva<3

Lv114 Guardian

Lv108 Warlock

Lv105 Reaper

Lv105 Gladiator

Lv105 Wizard

Lv95 Fighter

Lv94 Trickster

Lv89 Archer

Lv89 Cleric

Lv88 Crusader

Lv82 Archer

Last level up was August 27th, 2018 :)

• I agree. If block list had no limits, I would definitely use it much more than I do now. Right now, I have to properly reevaluate who to block, because just like you, I'd have troubles keeping records of who is not active anymore and is therefore just filling up the space that could be used better.