Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup:

• It looks "dead" because of the frequent disconnect and sandbox issue. Just give a little time for the devs to react to this problem :)

[SGM]Kuroneko Updated us on regards to this, she said that the developers are currently not working (since it is past midnight) and that the issue would be worked on during morning (so in about 5-10 hours). She thinks that at this point, restarting the server would not be enough to fix the lag. She said by 8 AM there is someone in the office, she just doesn't know if the developers will be there by that time, they might be on a bit later. queenlove

• Wow, that's brutal. Looks like Bijou EU before they closed it.

Fiesta will never improve, it's way past that point. Sadly all servers will look like that at some point.

Discord = Special0294

Locked out of my Skype :')

• It's been like this for quite a while now, especially when you have a different time-zone and you log in.

The game's death is likely inevitable unless something big happens which as of now, the closest thing to it is those new forums.

Isya / Apoline

NekroNeko - 114

PiersNivans - 82

SAmanda - 93

Sniiiped - 71

DaddysBoy - 61

CorvoAttano - 38

• I guess Pagel can catch up now.

slimehaha

Why you gotta be like that.

Isya / Apoline

NekroNeko - 114

PiersNivans - 82

SAmanda - 93

Sniiiped - 71

DaddysBoy - 61

CorvoAttano - 38

• It's not looking like anything.

A lot of NPCs.

Isya / Apoline

NekroNeko - 114

PiersNivans - 82

SAmanda - 93

Sniiiped - 71

DaddysBoy - 61

CorvoAttano - 38

• Its like you guys want the game to die... why not keep the negative energy elsewhere, you guys complain about the games current state then say the game is coming to an end. Instead of the steady complaining let the devs work and what we could do is send in some tickets to help. Just saying people have enough energy to make a forum account and bash the server but not enough energy to send in a ticket that maybe could improve the game. (BTW there real life people they NEED sleep people, there not up 24/7 working on fiesta)

I am literally a Monster... No lie honeycool

Lets play Fiesta Online: Vol: 1 Coming soon ... Join me on my adventure!

• ^

also dont forget the devs are human too so be a little bit more patient and give them a few days to fix this mistake...

yeah Uruga looks like a dead server but please note the fact that there are guys who are vendoring during school/work/sleep and they got disconnected before you spread the game is dead sentence....theres no use for scaring others away from the game

• Oh, no, I'm actually very patient. I'd likely be the last person to leave the game, really. If I was bashing the devs; it wouldn't look so pretty.

All we do is joke around. Also, no one said you can't complain and be cynical on top of sending tickets and help.

Isya / Apoline

NekroNeko - 114

PiersNivans - 82

SAmanda - 93

Sniiiped - 71

DaddysBoy - 61

CorvoAttano - 38

• It not that we want the game to die, but we want to show the dev how their patches impact game in real time. Then knowing this how can they be so slow in reacting and doing action.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

• Servers have been closed, Gamigo have been sacking more and more staff and everything is so 'budget'. If you think Fiesta isn't on it's road to death then you need to open your eyes a bit, even Gamigo know it.

Oh, and let's not forget Gamigo bought all development rights from OOS. Game got worse and worse since then, they thought they'd be able to fix it up and failed.

Discord = Special0294

Locked out of my Skype :')

• They apparently tried to do a mini maintenance earlier in the morning, but no information can be found on regards to this and it apparently failed (Meaning they probably only tried to restart the server to see if the dc would stop)

I am 100% sure that they already know how to put Sandboxie in some sort of exception file for XIGNCODE. We got information back that they were discussing it. The way i see it, is that if they decide to not allow Sandboxie as well as multi log in, it means that they were trying to shut down the game from the start of this maintenance. Seeing as there is a new forum, it might be unlikely. They did receive a lot of feedback from players and they know that not allowing multi log in, may it be from a third party or through the game itself would mean loosing a lot of players.

Then it leaves them two options on regards to fixing the dc. Since XIGNCODE is totally different from xtrap, which has been in the game since 2003, XIGNCODE may be currently messing with some coding in the game making the servers unstable. If they cannot find which coding if being affected, the best option for them would be to use a copy of the game before the maintenance and use that instead so that players can play. They would probably make a copy of the current servers and test it on the side for a couple of weeks to see what the issue with XIGNCODE is.

Best case scenario: They go back to xtrap and forget about xigncode all together.

Worst case scenario: They keep XIGNCODE and do not allow third party log in or multiple in game log in.

If do feel that they should bring back the game from before the maintenance and work on a copy of the current situation. When the current copy is finally stable, including multiple log in access, they should re implement it. For now, they are just killing the game and already took two days of gaming from the entire Isya population.

slimesuperangry

• third party programs like sandbox shouldn't even be allowed in the first place which is a total violation of their TOS and they shouldn't have allowed u guys to cheat like that which probably explains why this game has so many problems even before this patch 1 account per computer is what it need to be why u guys think OS never allowed it and we didn't have this many problems with them now if u really want to save this game advertise the game like OS did they're are alot of things that need to be done to improve the game like the enhancing rate i can deal with the down grading but the weapon breaking has to go out all the games i played this is the only 1 that ur weapon break without the sc stone others game they just down grade with out their are so many other things u can do to improve this game if u really want to save it

• third party programs like sandbox shouldn't even be allowed in the first place which is a total violation of their TOS and they shouldn't have allowed u guys to cheat like that which probably explains why this game has so many problems even before this patch 1 account per computer is what it need to be why u guys think OS never allowed it and we didn't have this many problems with them now if u really want to save this game advertise the game like OS did they're are alot of things that need to be done to improve the game like the enhancing rate i can deal with the down grading but the weapon breaking has to go out all the games i played this is the only 1 that ur weapon break without the sc stone others game they just down grade with out their are so many other things u can do to improve this game if u really want to save it

I really don't agree with you. They have known for years that we have been using Sandboxie. The EU version of the game allows multi Log in. Why can't we have that? Also, they have a in game coins wedding system and a stats point reset every promotion. If we wouldn't be using Sandboxie, this game would be dead by now. You wouldn't be playing this game because it would have been closed. And OS never had ANY issue with us using Sandboxie. Just look at the FiestaFan Forums where it was discussed multiple times and GM's never bothered. I have been playing for over 7 years, and there really has NEVER been an issue with Sandboxie. slimesuperangry

What are you talking about cheating? Sandboxie only allow you to play on the same PC it doesnt give you a advantage or does it modify any files. Sandboxie allow you even up the playing field as people who owns multiple pc to dual log. OS didnt allow it but allowed dual pc, that is BS because the software for dual log on same PC didnt exist 11 years ago.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

• I have no doubt that they will fix the dc issues enough to make it playable again. The real question is what are they going to do about the dual log issue. I would guess most core users dual log with sandboxie. which I would think is the clientele they generate their money from. If they alienate the core, by not allowing some sort of dual log, then the game is on borrowed time. Just my humble opinion.

• this game is already dead its been dying every since gamigo took over it only look alive becus u guys are doing that but it can be saved and also they did close down the other server and allowed the player from that game to start over here as far as sandbox thing go u dont really know that if its was messing with the game client itself now i have played other games and a p-server or 2 of fiesta b4 it had close down that allowed u to dual log without using a third party programs/ NA and EU are 2 completely different versions of the same game yes it would be nice to have some of the things EU had on this version of the game and the dual log thing too without sandbox but in order for that to work gamigo would need to test it and code it in