Teasers for possible new content?

• So this week, a few small videos have been popping up on Fiesta's social media.

I can only assume these are teasers for new content...

Any clue what these might be alluding to cause so far they are rather vague

https://twitter.com/FiestaGame/status/1021772111642353664

https://www.facebook.com/outsp…videos/10157980336429573/

https://twitter.com/FiestaGame/status/1022134379752116224

Feel free to post links if new teasers pop up

Guardians - BertIsHere & BertsHeals
    Rangers - Oxenfree & RecklessOptimism
    Spectre - Expressionism

Mostly on Isya

The post was edited 1 time, last by BertIsHere ().

• Looks quite interesting ?

Maybe a portal to a new world map ?

New cap raise? When did we had the last cap raise?

Is that on island of eyea?

Ooooo wana find out more but i think it will take few more months atleast 4-5

• I don't know, but the teaser on Facebook really reminds me of Fortnite, with the crack in the sky…

I kinda hope it's not a cap raise… When the latest cap raise came out, it was announced it was only part one of two, but I hope they aren't working on that second part yet cause I feel like leveling wise, the last cap raise is still unfinished. And if I remember correctly, there were issues with the max amount of exp they could give as a reward for quests, which was apparently the reason for the low available exp in regular quests, so I hope they resolve that first.

Spectre - Expressionism

Mostly on Isya

• Probably another floating city, maybe we can get Claude flights again. I miss them. I wish it would be a black hole that would bring us all to Fiesta De Nuevo (Party Again) AKA Fiesta II. How great would it be to find out that Gamigo had secretly been remaking Fiesta in Unreal Engine since they obtained it? Well that is just my daydream, what is yours?

• Aerro Would be too much work for them. Also 50% of the population that are left would quit since they are just playing because of Nostalgia reasons and if Fiesta looks and feels different, well thats not nostalgia anymore.

But Id appreciate it

• I doubt it's anything bigger than a istance or a dungeon and even then, I can't quite imagine what kind of stuff it would drop.

Considering SK weap as the upper limit, all other weapons are almost sidegrades with very little difference in dmg between each other. Gears, jewels and bracelets are already as good as they can get, so... Unless of course it's a new tier of weapon altogether or a new accessory item for the last unused slot

• Maybe it's the OC of 135? Yellow set items incoming?

BertIsHere I think they fixed the exp-issue with the addition of the Twilight map, since the quests in there gives a reasonable amount of exp. o:

~Isya~

Alitheia ~ 76 Enchanter
    Vanilje ~ 115 Gladiator

Masai ~ 121 Spectre
    Toxic ~ 135 Templar
    Butt ~ 135 HolyKnight

Monii ~ 135 Ranger

First SK xbow Isya

"Difficulty doesn't apply to us." - Gray

• Tutorial revamp.

I personally wouldn't mind this. The tutorial is terrible, it looks worse than all the other maps. Better tutorial = more players sticking around* if they actually understand what's going on. Though it'd be nice if it was more content to plunder.

*EDIT* A contributing factor*

• I doubt it's anything bigger than a istance or a dungeon and even then, I can't quite imagine what kind of stuff it would drop.

Considering SK weap as the upper limit, all other weapons are almost sidegrades with very little difference in dmg between each other. Gears, jewels and bracelets are already as good as they can get, so... Unless of course it's a new tier of weapon altogether or a new accessory item for the last unused slot

Maybe it's the OC of 135? Yellow set items incoming?

BertIsHere I think they fixed the exp-issue with the addition of the Twilight map, since the quests in there gives a reasonable amount of exp. o:

These!

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

𝐍𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 | 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞 | 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

• I personally, do NOT like the idea of anything else being added unless its an area for 70 - 150 to explore TOGETHER...

Let's be real here...the game is too heavily isolated seeing as how we are all end-game players and have been around for ages...

If this is the "way" to the new age of Fiesta...welllllll....

I'm not looking forward to this new Gate...which apparently leads to the Realm of the Gods.

Just Sayin'

Cause there's really no need for more gear to enhance with the rates as trashy as they are, unless they fix them.

Item drops and particular leveling phases are horrendous, and don't really make people want to continue playing after hitting that particular point.

The global "free market" has also put a hindrance on new players sticking around.

The game has also become seriously too involved around the cash shop and this NEEDS to be looked in to...Why the hell would we want new content that would literally require us to remain 50% charmed and +10'd with full def SC and 100% Extender...JUST to scrimp by, by the skin on our teeth I might add...

Remember when CC DT LN were first released? Needed +9s and 100% CHARMS just to even get by standard mobs.

Adelia came around...content was released to match End-Game players with +9/10 ML/HG jewels and heavy Defense SC...this was rectified, but not soon enough. It drove players away.

You guys better be damn sure that this content you are teasing us with better not rely on the Cash Shop or Fully enhanced gear...or you can kiss the remaining player base bye.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• Nick...Shoosh Ur Face and give us some insight...

What do you think of it all

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• New Teaser:

Di9TIzcXcAAJJlU.jpg:large

It says:

Gods of Isya
    Pagel - Kali (?) - Indra

Kepian (Cypion?) - Apoline

Enid - Saea (?) - Nature

For some reason most runes are turned upside down...

Spectre - Expressionism

Mostly on Isya

The post was edited 1 time, last by BertIsHere ().

• It honestly looks like something related to

Gods

Goddess

Angels

Demons

I have a feeling it's a new level cap or some new event content. We'll see... However the last time they teased something like this was to introduce Crusaders, etc...etc..

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.