• ≈ Welcome to The Deviants. ≈

I created this thread to essentially connect all of us fellow 'artists'. A thread we can hop on-to and spam with new deviations/art creations as we come up with them. A place we can all get together and cherish the art that we create, as well as a place for people to connect on places such as Deviant Art!

≈ Rules ≈

Standard Forum Terms of Service apply here! We all know we aren't allowed to post NSFW content here!

Please refrain from heckling or belittling someone on their art. Our styles, methods, etc...all range and not all of us are pro's. Let's be nice!

If you have any issues in regards to copy-written content, stolen art, etc...this is not the place to take it up. Contact a GM.

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• Its a privelege to have my 100th post be on this thread. #Im CatchingUp@FiestaOnline #BetterBeScurredAndStepUpYourGame

GravesDisease™

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• Just clarifying, is this a thread to connect fellow artists on Fiesta and give them a place to share their art on a broad spectrum. Meaning pieces that aren't Fiesta based.
    Or much like the deviantart links MintyGreens provided a place to share your "Fiesta art/FantArt"?

Love the idea of connecting with fellow artists as I've just gotten back into it again and don't have to many people irl to connect with about it, but I don't want to go posting my regular art here on the forums in a place it doesn't belong. honeylol

• Just clarifying, is this a thread to connect fellow artists on Fiesta and give them a place to share their art on a broad spectrum. Meaning pieces that aren't Fiesta based.
    Or much like the deviantart links MintyGreens provided a place to share your "Fiesta art/FantArt"?

Love the idea of connecting with fellow artists as I've just gotten back into it again and don't have to many people irl to connect with about it, but I don't want to go posting my regular art here on the forums in a place it doesn't belong. honeylol

In a way it is to connect fellow artists; such as posting links and such so we can follow one another and what not. But the other half being if you make an Fiesta content to post it here as well. Sorry for the super late response!

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• Oh alright!
    Hey there!

I'm a pixelartist from germany and play fiesta now and then. I'm a lvl ~89 archer. c:

Been playing on and off since 2008.

I do pixelart since a little bit more than a month now and really love the medium.

I was even able to do a lot of commissions since two weeks. (*proud*)

DeviantArt     Twitter

If I may, here a some references of the work I did:

fiesta_online_level_up_big_by_green_pixels-dcl3oh6.gif

jumpingfox_scaled_4_by_green_pixels-dci96p2.gif

reference_sprite_by_green_pixels-dckuik7.png

• yay! pixelart! nice i follow u.