[Guide] How to make a bug report

• Subject: Event Weapon "Sword of Teva Lv. 75" keeps asking for confirmation every time I equip it through right-clicking or pressing shortcut keys.

Current Situation: I have this very old weapon given out during a GM event back in the day during Fiesta Online's early days, way before the servers merged. The problem is, every time I equip the darn thing by right-clicking or pressing a shortcut key, a prompt pops up asking "Use Sword of Teva Lv. 75? OK/CANCEL" and it's very frustrating during quests and PvP when I try to switch weapons in the middle of a fight. You have to manually click on the prompt every time or else the weapon won't equip. It defeats the purpose of the shortcut keys. Clicking and dragging the weapon works fine without an issue

The Halloween event weapons Lv. 25/40/55 don't ask for confirmation whatsoever when you equip them in any way. They equip normally like any other weapon. I tried disabling "Confirmations" in the game settings, but it hasn't done anything either.

Expectations: Please remove the confirmation prompt every time a Teva Weapon from the old GM event is equipped through right-clicking or pressing a shortcut key. I'm sure the same issue applies to the rest of the Teva weapons.

Reproduction: Always

Screenshots/Videos: https://imgur.com/kDrkijN

1. Subject: Present Box - Kingdom Quest Reward ( Does not indicate which quest though - Looks like Red Present Box )
    2. Current situation: Does not give any rewards when opened
    3. Expected situation: Suppose to give rewards
    4. Client Version: Updated - this occurs for versions
    5. Reproduction: Always - it is always empty
    6. Screenshots / Videos:
      1. Note** These boxes may have been from previous as the account has been recently restored. I am helping my husband report the bug, his ign is potz. He sent in a ticket but was told to post here.
  • handles Umm, its possible that they are the old KQ boxes from release to 2014.

or they broke after the merge..

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

1. Subject: My rant is not showing/in effect
    2. Current situation: I have a 100% rant in my timed list but doesn't show on screen or seem to be in effect for drops
    3. Expected situation: it shows in bar and I get more drops like I am supposed to
    4. Client Version: Isya server Char - Guenevere
    5. Reproduction: always in effect
    6. Screenshots / Videos
  • Dy2Qgra
    Greetings, I tried to do Temple Of Gods with some buddies several hours ago and we got locked out of ToG after a few runs which sucks cause that was a waste of our charms. It kept saying we needed a party to enter yet we were in a party. We tried relogging and re-partying and even made sure we weren't in an expo.
    VBqlfLg
    We kept Disconnecting as well. 2nd Screenshot shows the remaining members of the party.

• How do i fix this error i keep receiving it says "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application." Is there anyway to fix this I've tried uninstalling and installing again I had to download the d3dx9_43.dll already because it wasn't working without that but now this is my problem

• 1. Can't see recovered/transferred characters from old server.

2.Tried to recover my old characters from previous server, they confirmed that my characters got added through Gamigo support but I can't see them.

3. Was told to log on and reinstall, I tried everything they mentioned. Still could not see the characters.

4. Client ver 1.02.281

5. reproduction: always I guess..

1. Subject: Lvl 120 Leg Staff graphic
    2. Current situation: The staff graphic has "outline" on it which previously do not have.
    3. Expected situation: The outline on the staff should not be there.
    4. Client Version: NA // Isya Server// 1.02.281
    5. Reproduction: Always
  • Subject: (SPECIFICALLY) "NPC bugged "Enchanter Master Wishis"

<Subject> Discovering the Truth 1

<Start Condition>

Start NPC Enchanter Master Wishis

<Tasks>

Complete Investigation Log 0/1

Rewarding NPC Enchanter Master Wishis

<Detail>

Enchanter Master Wishis asks you to investigate about his friend Dark Elf in Forest of Mists.

(Search Elderine and Forest of Mist)

Current situation: I cannot open the NPC "Enchanter Master Wishis" to buy an active skill called "Chain Cast" for mage Lv. 60

I have accepted the quest and immediately completed it. Suddenly I accidentally discard the item "Investigation Log" and I really don't know what happened.

The problem was I cannot open the NPC because of the quest is unable to reward right now.

Expected situation: Please or kindly remove the quest from NPC Enchanter Master Wishis, therefore I can buy an active skill called "Chain Cast" for my mage Lv. 60

Client version: 1.02.281

Reproduction: Always

1. Subject: Restoring item
    2. Current situation: I accidently sold a DQ earring and can't restore it back, However, I tried with other items - and I'm able to get it back. It's just dq earrings that's currently experiencing the bug. I have other players try it as well, and the same results follows. Can't restore it. Could someone please have a look at this issue at hand?
    3. Expected situation: The item at hand should have been restored as normally. Any other items was restored with no problem, hence the restoration feature on any NPC items.
    4. Client Version: 1.02.281
    5. Reproduction: Always with other DQ earrings.
    6. Screenshots / Videos:

https://gyazo.com/d61b477c88c613e312005db327eaf8ef

https://gyazo.com/b4dac59b3bf0e7b276d62585a11a0063

https://gyazo.com/7d7fa514453a3d5089198181df1e61f8

Thank you for taking the time to read this, have a good day!

• Hello,

Please note that the publication of tickets and private conversation is strictly prohibited on the forums in accordance to the Forum Rules.

If you have already submitted a ticket, then please wait patiently for a reply. If it is a bug, then please give Seryn the full details.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko