• For some reason I can't get pass the title screen because after I type my username and password in xingcode loads for a bit then I get an error code after. How can this be fixed?

Server: Isya Character name: Endless_Boredom Class: Gladiator Level: 110

• Try the following: take the XIGNCode folder out of the game folder, and move it elsewhere (for instance, on the desktop). Open the launcher, and click on "Play". As the XIGNCode is missing, the "Now Loading" window should appear however nothing will happen. When it's stuck, simply put the XIGNCode folder back in the game folder. Wait a bit, and it should grant you access to the game.

I found that on the internet, else try deinstallling and reinstalling and then after everything has patched, go in your fiesta folder and rename fiesta.bin to fiesta.exe after that, click on fiesta.exe and it should work just fine!queenlove

• Does it have it's own folder or is in another folder? I know X-trap had it's own folder though.

• I also get this exact same error when I try launching Fiesta! I found the Xingcode file in the ressystem folder(in Fiesta online's directory) and I moved it out to the desktop. But after using the Fiesta.exe file to launch the game, it instead gave a different error(xingcode error: enter:0000007e) when I tried to log in (Just feedback~).

• I sent gamgio feedback and they told me to find and delete a file called xmag.xem it should be in the ressyteme folder then try again, and if that doesn't work then go to safe mode, run a virus check once and reboot it. Then start the game again.

• Can't open the item shop in game closes the game saying

'multi client log in detected' can post a screen later. Roll back is needed for sure. Will also make a spec one. I will upload my crusader one which is good till 115

• They just can't simply rollback the patch, they will have to change the coding on the anti-cheat software and make an exception for common programs to not be detected as potential cheating.

iVqUCHa.gif

Ricoshey Lvl 70 Archer- Isya

currently mad at gamigo

“Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other.”

-Mark Twain

• There was already an update on that. ALL third party programs including Sandboxie will not be accepted. They will in the future work on a multi log in. This might however take some time.winkwink

• "Some time" will hurt them (a lot), they need to make this fix ASAP.

iVqUCHa.gif

Ricoshey Lvl 70 Archer- Isya

currently mad at gamigo

“Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other.”

-Mark Twain

• I completely agree with you however, coding a multi log in in the game will take some time as the Gamigo team are not the one who created the game and god knows how hard it is to modify someone else's work, especially when it was not done properly.. queenlove