*Fix* Opening Fiesta After 06-06-18 Maintenance

• fiesta_online.png

If you have tried this solution already: PostPatch Guide for those who cant launch the game.[Windows] You might want to try this one!

After the patch, you might notice that you still have that Fiesta.Bin file. If you do, make a copy of this file and rename the original one to Fiesta.exe. Make sure that both fiesta.exe and fiesta.bin are in your folder.

Now you should notice this:
    ererer.png

From now on, you will be able to run the game from this Fiesta file, note that this will lead you directly to the game and not the launcher. This is only a temporary fix and worked for me as well as others.

Have a nice time questing! queenlove

• Good job a lot better laid out than mine! Little note guys you can run your sand boxes by following the directory op laid out & hitting the fiesta.exe file ! Maybe a gm could merge our threads @ op ?

Gav

• Or better yet right click on the desktop click on properties and change the target e.g.:

"D:\Program Files (x86)\gamigo\FiestaOnlineNA\LaunchFiestaOnline.exe"

from

"D:\Program Files (x86)\gamigo\FiestaOnlineNA\FiestaOnline.exe"

If you installed it on C:\ drive (mines D:\ for security reasons) but you can change the folder path in right click on the icon then properties...

In Shortcut (thats the path you need) put the one in there that is like above

"C:\Program Files (x86)\gamigo\FiestaOnlineNA\LaunchFiestaOnline.exe"

from

"C:\Program Files (x86)\gamigo\FiestaOnlineNA\FiestaOnline.exe"

So changing just the ending of it should do. Thats how i fixed it over here.

• I was able to get into the game through the launcher, but ONLY if I went to the directory the files were located in and launched the launcher through the folder it's installed in. I wouldn't get errors; but the Disconnections still occur.

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• I was able to get into the game through the launcher, but ONLY if I went to the directory the files were located in and launched the launcher through the folder it's installed in. I wouldn't get errors; but the Disconnections still occur.

This guide is to help you get online, the disconnections still happen Gamigo is currently working on that issue.

Also if you right click the launcher->Create Shortcut, you can place that on the desktop to keep you from having to go back to the folder just to play.

Does it look like I know what I'm doing?

• This guide is to help you get online, the disconnections still happen Gamigo is currently working on that issue.

Also if you right click the launcher->Create Shortcut, you can place that on the desktop to keep you from having to go back to the folder just to play.

I am aware of the disconnections and the fact that they are working on a resolution. :whistling:

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.