Event suggestion thread

• My suggestion is for the event points prizes,
    I think they should change seasonally since the prize points pool has been the same for a while now.
    examples:
    Spring - Fairy costumes
    Summer - Swim suits
    Autumn - Halloween
    Winter - Christmas

Emichu | 120 | Holy Knight

• I noticed that today Zao has updated Event Points awards with a selection of summer-themed items and while I appreciate the variety, I feel a bit sad to see that there is longer any permanent item option to pick. honeysad

In the previous prize pool selection there were few permanent prizes such as costumes / accessories / mini-houses (and personally these are the items for which I have the greatest interest!)

So here is my request: would it be possible to include some permanent items in the new prize pool?

I have also read earlier a player on Discord requesting to add back the option to convert Event Points for Slime Coins... I do support and second his request as well!

Bring back the slider puzzle event (where you slide the pieces around to make the picture, and if you complete it in x time limit or after x no of completions you get a really good title).

+1

• Hi Cupcake,

The lack of perm items was an error on our side, we are supposed to have permanent items in the list, and will fix the list soon or in the next rotation.

The Event Points for Slime Coins was removed due to lack of request for it, however, we may be able it add it back if we have enough interest from the community :)

Happy Gaming,

HoneyTeddy

• Having the option to choose between temps/perms/SC is a nice option. For me personally, it'd be mostly towards perms however if there is no perms I find to my liking then it'll be SC. Also, why would others spend 25EP for 2,500SC when the other selections are better? Again, I'd rather get up to 180EP before requesting for SC.

• Hi, is the next rotation for the event point prizes going to happen in the near future?

It's almost December, would love to see some Christmas items added and maybe even a Christmas themed perm outfit? *fingers crossed* slimegrin

• I support the convert Event Points for Slime Coins suggestion.
    I know we have a suggestions for the Item shop thread but, it would be nice if we could maybe make a poll of what items we would like in the next rotation of the prize pool then maybe more people would be willing to do events to earn EP towards items they do want or need.

Emichu | 120 | Holy Knight

• I support the convert Event Points for Slime Coins suggestion.
    I know we have a suggestions for the Item shop thread but, it would be nice if we could maybe make a poll of what items we would like in the next rotation of the prize pool then maybe more people would be willing to do events to earn EP towards items they do want or need.

Need a like or upvote button! :)

• Please send emails about events like the Easter exp boost. i check my email much more often than these forums. I just learned about the exp boost a few hours ago from a guildie.