Outdated Stack amounts!

• The votes from the old forum wrote:

VVj4vgV4SMGIg0QUsnUGNw.png

Hello all,

Just like the title mentions, i would like to propose a stack number resize as it happend with return scrolls since as it stands right now the stack or ( pile of potions for example ) can have a limit of 50 items, now this was fine in the old days 2007-2008 etc but now after 10 years it got obsolete and its very small considering the number of items in-game and how fast the market moves so like most modern games have I would like to suggest a stack resize for example I have in mind something like this

Potions from 50 current to ---> 250

Scrolls from 50 current to ---> 250

Stones from 10 current to ---> 100

Materials ( herbs, potion materials, and stone materials etc ) from 50 current to ---> 250

Others ( like flower petals some event items etc ) from 50 current to ---> 250

I see no reason for the current numbers

• As much as I've fallen in love with your suggestion, I have a feeling I shouldn't get too attached.

Isya / Apoline

NekroNeko - 114

PiersNivans - 82

SAmanda - 93

Sniiiped - 71

DaddysBoy - 61

CorvoAttano - 38

• Agree, fantastic suggestion. Also, would be nice to be able to collect multiple stacks from quests and hand in all at once very much like how it's done @DT. More so we can enjoy the game as opposed to the endless clicking.

• It would also be nice if they reinserted the allocation settings for the drops where each player got his/her own drops. This is becoming a pain when prtying for repeats whit other people while not using sandboxie..

queenlove

• I'd really love this suggestion to happen, doesn't matter if you unlock all the bags, you will still lack space somehow... slimebigeyes

To be honest I'd be happy even if the stack were just doubled, really!

I wouldn't mind if the stack-increase could be an option purchasable as item from an npc for an accessible price just to have a small gold sink.

• +1 to this idea! I'm down with any increase in stack sizes.

<3Isya/Teva<3

Lv114 Guardian

Lv108 Warlock

Lv105 Reaper

Lv105 Gladiator

Lv105 Wizard

Lv95 Fighter

Lv94 Trickster

Lv89 Archer

Lv89 Cleric

Lv88 Crusader

Lv82 Archer

Last level up was August 27th, 2018 :)

• Just make everything stack 1000 so we dont have to worry about is till the game finally dies.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup:

• This should of been implemented a long time ago, how am I gonna carry around exp charms if they only stack 10. Most games have 150+ when it comes to stacking, just change everything to that mustn't be too hard.~

Weaklings will stay weak forever. But weakness is not evil, since human beings are weak creatures to begin with. Alone, you feel nothing but insecurity; that's why we form guilds, that's why we have friends.

I want you to be happy. I want you to laugh a lot. I don't know exactly what I'll be able to do for you, but I'll always be by your side.~

• It would also be nice if they reinserted the allocation settings for the drops where each player got his/her own drops. This is becoming a pain when prtying for repeats whit other people while not using sandboxie..

queenlove

THIS!

I rarely party with people for drop repeats now because there's almost always someone who just hogs all the drops. I guess the way it is now is very convenient if you have someone boosting drops for you, but that's definitely not the case with everyone.

<3Isya/Teva<3

Lv114 Guardian

Lv108 Warlock

Lv105 Reaper

Lv105 Gladiator

Lv105 Wizard

Lv95 Fighter

Lv94 Trickster

Lv89 Archer

Lv89 Cleric

Lv88 Crusader

Lv82 Archer

Last level up was August 27th, 2018 :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kayaea ().

• I have to agree with this.

Given, the numbers are small...and unrealistic for todays current gameplay. We spam stones and pots more than ever, and scrolls...well, I don't see us sitting in front of our PC's for 250 hours...as that would result in medical issues and loss of income :/

Potions should realistically be increased to 500.

Stones...given how much time we spend enhancing and how "unacceptable" the enhancement rates are...250 per stack, same with bundle stones.

Materials, touch and go...but given our current required amount of items required to make ONE SINGLE STACK...500 would be more acceptable.

Buying and Selling...

This could take awhile to get "just right" in terms of coding.

Display values for the "search" function would have to be adjusted...
    Display values for the 20 slots would have to be adjusted...

Strings would have to be added to ensure that players aren't forced to buy out the whole stack even when pushing Shift or CTRL...seen this happen wayyy too many times. (#trollface)

But I support this "movement" for increased stack sizes. Gives me more of a reason to actually WANT to work on productions so I can prepare to make some G's again...Oh...and we need a new currency...but that's a different topic of discussion...and one that everybody might actually get behind me on.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^