RECRUITING BEAST 76 PERMS (NOT 70) TO JOIN ME TO TAKE OVER THE SERVER AND REKT ALL OTHER 7x-105 PERMS AND CONTROL 6x ABY AND FBZ.

• Inbox me with who you are, your char name and why you want to join (GUYS ONLY). Only recruiting 4-5 perms and only the best, smartest and op'est perms will be recruited. WE WILL TAKE OVER AND REKT ALL OTHER 7x-105 People AND DOMINATE THE ARENA AND REVIVE PERMS. Nothing will stand in our way.

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• Don't even worry about that, I will revive 76's. Once I have a team ready we will melt everyone and dominate the scene. If you are a legit perm and have a beast 76 join me.

• How will you melt everyone if there's no perms.

Isya / Apoline

NekroNeko - 114

PiersNivans - 82

SAmanda - 93

Sniiiped - 71

DaddysBoy - 61

CorvoAttano - 38

• I have my ways. Perms will be back don't worry. And if you didn't read above, we wont melt only 76's, we will delete everyone upto 105.

• Still looking forwards to this.

Revive the whole playerbase while you're at it.

Isya / Apoline

NekroNeko - 114

PiersNivans - 82

SAmanda - 93

Sniiiped - 71

DaddysBoy - 61

CorvoAttano - 38

• There is nothing to look forward to?? If you are not on my team you will be getting deleted so not sure what you will be looking forward to

• Inbox me with who you are, your char name and why you want to join (GUYS ONLY). Only recruiting 4-5 perms and only the best, smartest and op'est perms will be recruited. WE WILL TAKE OVER AND REKT ALL OTHER 7x-105 People AND DOMINATE THE ARENA AND REVIVE PERMS. Nothing will stand in our way.

Reviving the "perm culture" will not work out when your group, consisting of five people, tries to destroy everbody's else game experience. That's just lame.

Appreciating each other, being kind, talking about your equipment and fair pvp, that could work out.

Jour 1

"C'est le jour 1, celui qu'on retient,

Celui qui s'efface, quand tu me replaces, quand tu me retiens,

C'est celui qui revient."

- Louane

• Have done it before, will do it again. PK'ing is the only way to revive perms. Friendly pvp will do nothing. When yo rekt people either they quit or they try to become stronger, form their own team, and try to fight you back, most of the time it is the latter thats how perms grow. But even then, my team's aim is to delete perms and melt them off the face of the game so our mission is to make them quit.

• I don't see the point. It's nonsense.

Jour 1

- Louane

• Whats the point of playing fiesta, just chilling and talking with people? you can do that on facebook if u want. If you dont want to fight go on a social platform instead of a pvp enabled game. Also how is it ruining player experience when we are only allowed to fight in pvp enabled zones, theres a reason its called battle zone, you are there if u wanna fight, if they dont want to pvp they can go into the city.

• Also we won't be destroying lower lvl people so idk why you find this concept of pvp so absurd. We also have standards and dignity, we rekt only those our lvl and above.

• [...] But even then, my team's aim is to delete perms and melt them off the face of the game so our mission is to make them quit.

More than obvious that it isn't just about PvP.

Jour 1

- Louane

• You said only guys are allowed in your posse, but are you also going to be in need of some molls to hang on your arms when you're not actively rekting scrubs?

• glad to see your trying to find some new toons to roll with. Use to crush your old crew 3v4 back in the day till half them leveled out LOL. Maybe you find better goons to carry you this time.

• No idea what ur talking about, no one crushed anything against me. You wouldn't even have been able to kill me 3v1 let alone when I had a team.