RECRUITING BEAST 76 PERMS (NOT 70) TO JOIN ME TO TAKE OVER THE SERVER AND REKT ALL OTHER 7x-105 PERMS AND CONTROL 6x ABY AND FBZ.

• was not nerfed they just added more because fights over it in the past. and you can make it aoe and it can aoe its self but way make it aoe on tops of its own timed aoe. why hurt your self. I was on killing rock on pagel but kart miners got in my way rock moved back to them and now had to meny on me after takeing a hit from rock that's all I can take cant have mobs hiting me to D: if you can take a hit from anything you can kill it.

I understand if the people in your party triggered other mobs to attack, but if you are solely killing on your own, then it's your responsibility to keep the mob your killing away from the rest of the other mobs. If your on a fighter as you claimed earlier then you should be making sure your skill set is holding agro. But if your on a mage killing on your own, you should know when to aoe, when to fear and when to get the mobs attention.

• I understand if the people in your party triggered other mobs to attack, but if you are solely killing on your own, then it's your responsibility to keep the mob your killing away from the rest of the other mobs. If your on a fighter as you claimed earlier then you should be making sure your skill set is holding agro. But if your on a mage killing on your own, you should know when to aoe, when to fear and when to get the mobs attention.

I understand it was my oops and my own I seen there there but I moved in the worng spot my self life gos on perm 76 so not all is lost did not wast charms or SC trying just a full set of scrolls. I just know better next time to not kill it in that spot it spawned in was all up in kart miners had to kill one and it was the one that was the end of me when it respawned rock hit me hard but then that kart was at my back when I turned around to save my self and was a free hit on me from it lol. all is well :)

BELLACAT Guild master of.

Heaven's~Army & Devil's~Army

Server Pagel come join us <3

• no idea what tangential conversation you ppl have started on this post but this post aint for ur side convos ty

Sincerely,

GravesDisease™

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• no idea what tangential conversation you ppl have started on this post but this post aint for ur side convos ty

Sincerely,

GravesDisease™

aint aint a word lol

• lol all I got to say but in the end don't matter lol

• thing is the point got across and u understood exactly what the sentence was supposed to mean so it matters not if i use aint or ain't or isn't or isnt or is not. Language is pragmatic based on commonly understood word structure and if ideas are conveyed effectively aint matter what words u use especially on this forum

• What happen was that we are trying to prove that lvl 76 perms ain't beating 105 perms. And usually a 105 perm would be using a legendary weapon.

• cant get on game to find out all I know is some best stats on game been perm for years on end and not seen any gears better yet. even my 76 archer has OP gears took years to get the right stats to fit the right build I have to get things done. but with s/s on I would say 6k def with scrolls on. but people forget the fact that its not def you really need with rock/ any boss really its the M def you need to take that aoe hit aoe is #1 killer for all bosses when they hit you with it. so if you kill things long time and know when they going top hit or aoe you do the right skills or move to not die your ready to hit that pot even if its a T3. knowing the bosses moves is key. and knowing what to do at the right time. even if a skill fails you need in your mind your back up plan for if fails you change what you doing or die. biger key is don't aoe a boss its aoes you back. its #1 way raids fail you got 5 mages spaming aoes to a boss and you wasting time aoeing a boss that them skills not work but making boss aoe your tank and making it hard on your cleric to heal your tank. why do that. as a mage you should learn in CC not to aoe a boss that's when you get your skills and start faceing mobs with aoe. yes pretty skills lets spam it with out knowing what its doing to your tank. now your all dead and crying lets glich it. when that boss is weak its using the worng skills to make it stronger. tank is ready for that aoe when mobs span ready to hit a pot so it can take that aoe hit. you aoe mobs and STOP you don't just spam it if you not see a debuff going on a mob/boss that skill is worthless to use. you have meny skills but if you not sure just hit 1 key MB and blast it way faster damage and its 1 key you have to hit so easy you over think it.

I dunno how did you get 6k def on your 76 perm fighter with just scrolls, sounds like a complete bs. With 100% charms I could buy it, but this is charmless? What? Eitherway, with 6k def, RS still hits over 1k per each hit. 105 glads easily hit the same if they have at least ML axe +12, yet they attack much faster than RS and have much better combos. GravesDisease suggesting some 76 perms can overtake something of that caliber is ridiculous.

• awwww I reather have it be your 5 perms V mine XD more fair XD

• So you're 5v1ing now? You're basically admitting that the dream of taking down 105 perms is too ambitious for a small squad of nonexistent perms such as yours.

Graves wants to be an online bully now it seems.

• Lol it was always going to be my team of 76's . Like I said we will not only slay but melt every single person on server 105 or under