RECRUITING BEAST 76 PERMS (NOT 70) TO JOIN ME TO TAKE OVER THE SERVER AND REKT ALL OTHER 7x-105 PERMS AND CONTROL 6x ABY AND FBZ.

• 4 People Selected 1 Spot Left In Team Boys. Inbox Me And Tell Me Why You Think You Are Worthy To Be In This Team And What You Can Contribute And What Skillsets You Bring To The Team And If You Are Beast Enough To Live The Perm Life And Slay People

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• Im actually the best 7x cleric so u cant compete bye

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• its possible to kill fail unenhanced and unscd 105s, but randoms like that dont really step into fbz anymore. Dying game.

70 leg axe is like 200 more base dmg than a tbk axe

70 leg wand is as strong as tbk.

Basically using lv75 set+tbk weps o:

"You remind me that the world is sometimes good - but I'm a fool for believing in you"

• its possible to kill fail unenhanced and unscd 105s, but randoms like that dont really step into fbz anymore. Dying game.

70 leg axe is like 200 more base dmg than a tbk axe

70 leg wand is as strong as tbk.

Basically using lv75 set+tbk weps o:

He claims 105 perms, so by that I'm assuming that includes even properly geared 105s. 105s in +10 armors have higher defenses than ultimate sc'd 76s, and some classes at 105 can hurt as much as RS, which is deadly for anyone even in 9x levels, let alone some 76 perms. Even fail 105s can with some struggles trash 76 perms if they know what they're doing. Even if they lack defenses and attack, they still have aim and evasion from their gears on their side, and in the end, both SL and ML armors at +0 are way more powerful than some +10 lvl 75 sets.

• He claims 105 perms, so by that I'm assuming that includes even properly geared 105s. 105s in +10 armors have higher defenses than ultimate sc'd 76s, and some classes at 105 can hurt as much as RS, which is deadly for anyone even in 9x levels, let alone some 76 perms. Even fail 105s can with some struggles trash 76 perms if they know what they're doing. Even if they lack defenses and attack, they still have aim and evasion from their gears on their side, and in the end, both SL and ML armors at +0 are way more powerful than some +10 lvl 75 sets.

my 76 can tank RS lol . my perms are my perms XD no group for them bring it XD

losser lets RS kill for RS kill weeeeeeeeeeee. bring it. I can tank kkp gearless. don't matter your lvl need your build RIGHT and know your class and what to do and not to do.

BELLACAT Guild master of.

Heaven's~Army & Devil's~Army

Server Pagel come join us <3

• my 76 can tank RS lol . my perms are my perms XD no group for them bring it XD

losser lets RS kill for RS kill weeeeeeeeeeee. bring it. I can tank kkp gearless. don't matter your lvl need your build RIGHT and know your class and what to do and not to do.

Yeah sure, with exts and charms or stat boosting sc, and even then, RS would be hurting.

• Yeah sure, with exts and charms or stat boosting sc, and even then, RS would be hurting.

na just s/s and skills bluh legs there worthless if you know the math to that even +12 anything need to know the math to get your max damage. damage can say you got 10k but far from the real truth. you can get that full damage but as you get higher in lvl and you got 100k damage that's hard to use it all even 50% of it but can be done. its just math and its kids math that you would learn when your 12 years old. hint 100 pennys is 100% 1 dollar lol

• na just s/s and skills bluh legs there worthless if you know the math to that even +12 anything need to know the math to get your max damage. damage can say you got 10k but far from the real truth. you can get that full damage but as you get higher in lvl and you got 100k damage that's hard to use it all even 50% of it but can be done. its just math and its kids math that you would learn when your 12 years old. hint 100 pennys is 100% 1 dollar lol

How much def does your s/s have then?

• How much def does your s/s have then?

cant get on game to find out all I know is some best stats on game been perm for years on end and not seen any gears better yet. even my 76 archer has OP gears took years to get the right stats to fit the right build I have to get things done. but with s/s on I would say 6k def with scrolls on. but people forget the fact that its not def you really need with rock/ any boss really its the M def you need to take that aoe hit aoe is #1 killer for all bosses when they hit you with it. so if you kill things long time and know when they going top hit or aoe you do the right skills or move to not die your ready to hit that pot even if its a T3. knowing the bosses moves is key. and knowing what to do at the right time. even if a skill fails you need in your mind your back up plan for if fails you change what you doing or die. biger key is don't aoe a boss its aoes you back. its #1 way raids fail you got 5 mages spaming aoes to a boss and you wasting time aoeing a boss that them skills not work but making boss aoe your tank and making it hard on your cleric to heal your tank. why do that. as a mage you should learn in CC not to aoe a boss that's when you get your skills and start faceing mobs with aoe. yes pretty skills lets spam it with out knowing what its doing to your tank. now your all dead and crying lets glich it. when that boss is weak its using the worng skills to make it stronger. tank is ready for that aoe when mobs span ready to hit a pot so it can take that aoe hit. you aoe mobs and STOP you don't just spam it if you not see a debuff going on a mob/boss that skill is worthless to use. you have meny skills but if you not sure just hit 1 key MB and blast it way faster damage and its 1 key you have to hit so easy you over think it.

• All game bosses aoe, it's already programmed that they have to aoe every so often. So to say dont aoe in order to not trigger an aoe is false. I can mistaken but I think rock stone got nerfed sometime back due to it being difficult and needing higher lvled characters to kill it.

• All game bosses aoe, it's already programmed that they have to aoe every so often. So to say dont aoe in order to not trigger an aoe is false. I can mistaken but I think rock stone got nerfed sometime back due to it being difficult and needing higher lvled characters to kill it.

was not nerfed they just added more because fights over it in the past. and you can make it aoe and it can aoe its self but way make it aoe on tops of its own timed aoe. why hurt your self. I was on killing rock on pagel but kart miners got in my way rock moved back to them and now had to meny on me after takeing a hit from rock that's all I can take cant have mobs hiting me to D: if you can take a hit from anything you can kill it.