Can't Log in

• I tried to log in and it tells me to check my account name or password, so i changed my password and it is still telling me the same thing, i put in the correct username that it tells me in the email and on my account management screen

• Hello Veloren,

Are you trying to log into the game homepage? Does your account work for in game? Please note that there are several fiesta clients so if you were using an EU (European) client before, you won't be able to access that account on an NA (North American) client.

If that is not the case. Please send in a ticket about your account.

• I tried to log in and it tells me to check my account name or password, so i changed my password and it is still telling me the same thing, i put in the correct username that it tells me in the email and on my account management screen

;( It means Gamigo has lost players. It is time for them to do OTHER things .

• Veloren, I'm having that same issue also. I've put in my correct email and password and it just doesn't work. I've tried 5 dang times and nothing. WTH Gamigo? Also, sending in a ticket doesn't do any good. I've tried doing that about another issue, and they do nothing.

• Yep. This happened to me as well today, after spam logging in with the same name/password eventually the game let me in after 10 minutes.

I'm guessing it has something to do with whatever was in last night's patch

• I also can log is once and then when I go to relog it tells me to check ID or password. I do and then I enter it again and still the same message

• It scared me at first I thought I lost my account.. turns out I just had to re-enter my password about 20 times before I could log back in. Most definitely a nuisance and a bit unsettling.

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

𝐍𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 | 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞 | 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

• I actually cant login in a while ago using my ID and password. If I use user Id and password it will say password is wrong. For some reason it doesnt recognize my user id, so I had to you my email and same password and it works.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup:

• :: Can't log in on most recent account that i've changed the password a day or two before maintenance day. Did tried changing password twice and still end with same result slimecry ::

winkwink

<3 LuNie | 135 HK

Luna<3SouL

Witch<3Darcel

TheBellapuff | JalurGemilang

• Hey guys,

This issue has been fixed already with the last server restart.

Regards,

Akher

• I have a friend who recently made a new account. She's put in her ID and password several times. But each time it just says the same thing: check ID and password. She's frustrated - which I can understand. And sending in a ticket doesn't do a bit of good. All they did was tell her to Check her ID and password. That it's case sensitive. She tried it AGAIN with the same results. And I speak for her when I say this as "kindly" as possible, but What the bloody hell?!

So whatever you all did on the last patch, could you possibly UNDO it so she can actually get into the game to play? It really is irritating, annoying and tiresome when you ask for help and all the Gamigo staff does is to tell you to check your ID and password. You're not helping with repeating with what the game says. So, can you all actually give her, as well as others, some REAL help with this? My friend's username is: DaniellVerona if you want to contact her directly. Also, she can't post on the forums for some reason.

• There seems to be issues for some people depending on the patch - I would suggest using the repair tool to try and fix it. Also, if you're getting the 'wrong ID and password' pop up, try using your full email instead of your ID to log in.

Ps: Please do not post usernames and emails on the forums for your own privacy purposes, thanks :)

Been there done all that, all i get from a ticket is that they are working on it

• Hmm, So I got a response back from the support team. The ignore the email part is because their first ticket they said my account was banned for some reason:

So I'm guessing I have to wait weeks before they fix this? Being gone for a few years, it would be nice to be able to log-in... It has been a week and a half so far with that above response.

• My name is Renato, I play 8 years. but I am not able to log my account even though everything is correct; I would like to ask Gamigo to help me because I do not want to lose my chars items I spent money to enchant .... and also the sentimental value that my account has is that you could post at least one answer for everyone in the forum?