unwanted skins

• its been in discussion before, but please make a way to trade our unwanted skins, like 2-4 skins for the one we need, then u know we spend too much already 8|:whistling:

wysiwyg image

RIP Pagel ;( started on Isya :wacko:

Lets see if its worth to Return :/

• I would love to have my skin traded to my other chars if it was possible. Or maybe a sc item that allows skins to be traded.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup:

• Honestly,

Even some lvl 135 players who love to go to raids and PvP do not own a skin for their class. I find this incredibly unfair because several of them, including myself, have spent so much money on lucky box to only get skins we will never use (ie. mace & hammer e.e). I really hope they add some SC item that enables us to trade 2 unwanted skins for 1 that we want. This would prevent the large imbalance that exists between those who have their desired skin and those who don't.

It's really sad how we have to rely on luck to get something that is so essential at high level gameplay. One person can have tremendous luck and get a DB Axe on first try while another may have well spent 2000$ and still not get the skin they were hoping for. I've sent tickets to Gamigo in the past about this issue but nothing has been change up to now.

I truly hope more people will push Gamigo to change this weapon skin system so they could make a fair change for all players in the near future. Thank you for making this thread. I totally understand how you feel and I can deeply relate. I am capped and have been playing for years but I still do not own the skin I want, despite having spent ridiculous amounts on lucky box. Please help us gamigo ;(:(;(slimerage

• yup i agree. spent over $200 on the class box to get a crossbow skin....... now it just sits in my premium inventory

~Incredible Isya~

InfamousShadow~ 125 Sharpshooter

GambleTheFates- 100 Warlock

ZaidosWolfsvein~ 6x Knight

GraveDisease~ 7x Reaper

HolySavior~ 3x HolyKnight

Unknown~ 6x Templar

• they wont do it, cuz it is scammbox if not no1 will happy after trade to get the skin they wanted

• Skin Trades...I'd trade my 25k "spring time" mace skin for a 10k DB Bow skin hands down...

If we trade skins for skins we want, should be of less durability...or take the pitfall and take a 2.5k skin of our choice...

I'd be happy with that.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

• Sure but they will put the skin back in prem if it has full dura. So it sits on the actually account with the ability to move to a new character. Like recently I switched my db axe to my Isya account. So it depends on the person if you let he skin go to waste. What they need is Perm suits to be able to move within the prem account and able to switch servers.. rip :c
    slimesuperangry

GVto2Qe.gif

<3Thank you Fiesta for everything <3

slimeemperorqueenlove

• Would be nice. got 5 useless skins on two accounts. 2 of them I could use on another account.. o.-
    So in total, 10 skins I don't use. 9 if you don't include the random DB Mace skin I put on a lvl 1 perm...

13 skins in total... 15-20k sc per skin for me. sooo.... 3 skins I use, 5 skins I still need... sooo....

Lone of Isya

~RIP Apoline~

Characters

LoneAssassin(115 Reaper Perm) LoneAssailant(115 Gladiator Perm) LoneAssistant(81 Paladin) LoneRanger(114 Ranger) LoneWolf(1 Cleric Perm)

Swuggles(71 Warrior) Lemi(60 Scout Perm) Motivation(105 Warlock Perm) Zhedeg(110 Wizard Perm) Tibby(90 Scout Perm)

Cutie(81 Scout) Canadian(81 Enchanter) Noob (60 WizMage) Charm (81 Crusader) Slayer (71 Slayer)

• I've seen this kind of suggestion so many times over the years and as much I'd love this to happen, I don't think Gamigo will allow it, at least not till this system is proven to be profitable for them.

These gambling systems are how Gamigo makes easily part of their incomes since people don't seem to mind to throwing an absurd amount of money in them and are constantly requesting offers such as x4 or x8... why they should cut their profits by allowing skins to be traded?

One skin traded is probably one less person or account who will not use their LB.

As sad as it sounds, you'll probably better pray for the trade glitch to return. honeysad

• Lolz, if OS never did that then i sure ain't holding much hope Gamigo will

Joined 13 of March, 2009

Got 1 Crusader, 2 archers, 2 clerics, 2 mages and 2 fighters all Lvl 70 or higher

• I luff the idea of being able to trade skins in for one of a diff class or something/to another player/alt-account, but wiff the amount of money lost from people not rolling for skins I doubt Gamigo ever would.

Which I guess is fine, I'd feel a bit cheated when I look back on how much money I spent for all of mine.

• Playing without a skin is good enough for me. Tbh if you have enough money to spend gambling on skins you shouldn't have a problem getting skins you don't need.

• Tbh if you have enough money to spend gambling on skins you shouldn't have a problem getting skins you don't need.

Yes and no., with the amount spent on the trying to get one, the likelyhood should be higher or just be able to exchange for the one you want.

Yes you do not need a skin for pve (general gameplay) but because of how pvp is, its essential. It also helps in raids and whatnot.

~Incredible Isya~

InfamousShadow~ 125 Sharpshooter

GambleTheFates- 100 Warlock

ZaidosWolfsvein~ 6x Knight

GraveDisease~ 7x Reaper

HolySavior~ 3x HolyKnight

Unknown~ 6x Templar

• Playing without a skin is good enough for me. Tbh if you have enough money to spend gambling on skins you shouldn't have a problem getting skins you don't need.

Yes you do not need skins but potentially saying that if you are able to trade it people that dont buy it, or cant afford it can buy it with game gold thru other players. And that is a plus for everyone.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup:

• queenlove In my opinion they should just have a popup that states "You Have Won! Please choose the weapon you would like a skin for." Then have a list that you select your weapon from.slimeemperorcoin

• It's simply not fair man. A skin is an ESSENTIAL item in PvP with the amount of SC people use in FBZ. So far I've spent about $500 on Lucky Box (not all at once, over the years of my playing ofc) but I still do not own the skin for my class. Yesterday I've tried again with weapon specific lucky box, but once again as expected, no luck for me. Then I hear about 15 people in Uruga showing off their NB skins saying they got it within the use of 15k-20k SC, some even after 1-4 tries. How is this fair, tell me, please tell me?

No matter how much you spend you may still not ever get the skin you want if you're not "lucky". I almost want to give up on the game because of how ridiculous it is to obtain skins for some players. Skins are essential for capped players who go to raids/PvP in order to outdamage other guilds. Why are lower lvls who barely play the game able to get skins with under $10, when a capped player who spends a lot of time and money on this game for raiding can't obtain one after $500+ spent? There has to be some way to exchange unwanted skins for the one we want. Heck, I wouldn't mind trading 3-4 skins to get 1 that will be useful to me. Right now, it is not fair.

We all know that Fiesta Online is heavily p2w, but atleast we know what we're getting when it comes to other SC items. Wanna spend 8k SC on a Kei Guitar to increase your dmg/crit rate for 30 days? Sure, go ahead, ATLEAST you can be sure to get the item you're paying for. This is not the same with skins, why does it have to be a Las Vegas lottery where players have to GAMBLE ridiculous amounts of money to get 1 essential item for raids/PvP? Just why???? This is the most TOXIC P2W system I have ever seen in ANY game EVER. :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

And yes, YET I still test my luck on LB every time it's out.

I'm an idiot for playing it and I admit it:!:

• Just saying...

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-43906306

to bad this is not here

• Actually...that "law" does exist stateside...but there's the issue.

Gamigo slides by in the area of grey (BARELY) seeing as how we KNOW what we're getting ourselves into.

The Skins we "roll for" are pretty much paid for when we purchase SC. If we were paying DIRECTLY for loot boxes/crates/chests with cash, then yes...Gamigo would be in serious violation.

Predatory Practices are already in play here with the enhancement systems, and since the rates have NOT been made public, that could be considered a form of gambling, but it isn't as the "gold nines" display their percentage of chance. With the "fix" to fail to success ratio, I have to say that I've been rather lucky enhancing lately. But the simple fact that if you do the math with bundles...we have 10% chance with perfects...which means at least ONE guaranteed success...but we all know this isnt the case once we exceed +9. This is where things need to be changed with the enhancement system and we all KNOW it will never happen.

Lucky Box gives us plenty of items to utilize if we so choose, and to be frank, each item we win should be of equal or GREATER value...as I have gotten quite a bit of 1days outta LBs, and going off Gamigo's current pricing mechanics, I lose money on those 1 days...even if it's something spectacular like say the Kei guitars...

TL;DR

Things need to change...and soon.

Gamigo's bleeding players out and its starting to become evident.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

• Ever since OS started randomizing rewards I never purchased SC ever again except for the odd Blessing of Teva here and there

Joined 13 of March, 2009

Got 1 Crusader, 2 archers, 2 clerics, 2 mages and 2 fighters all Lvl 70 or higher