Tier 6 Production

• ayyye whats poppin when was 135 cap introduced again? pinchhoney

December 2016, so two years ago

Guardians - BertIsHere & BertsHeals
    Rangers - Oxenfree & RecklessOptimism
    Spectre - Expressionism

Mostly on Isya

• It would be nice if EVERYONE could get or learn Tier 6 recipes and not only a FEW PLAYER!!!
    Its realy unfair that a few player has the advance to produce Tier 6 stuffs only because they were in the right place at the right time.....

Why am I 100% sure there are some players who can produce T6 stuffs?
    Not only becuse I saw screenshots or links of the recipes, or the stories I heard how others obtained the linked recipes long long time ago. Half year ago I even bought a Tier 6 Lucky Xir recipe cause I tought it will be badass to flood my bestie's whisper with it (it doesnt say any lvl on what it can be learn and i didnt even try to use it cause im affraid it gonna disappear xD).
    But becaue there is a realy strange behavior of a vendor lately:

1. Somewhere at the begining of February I saw a vendor who sold 4 * 50 (since t6 stuffs cannot be stacked to 100) Tier 6 Vitality scrolls for 4g each price... well I was like maybe he went in crazy farm mode and multiloged for Collisio and Sorah for the mats and scrolls.... so well done im impressed....BUT!
    2. Around a week ago I saw a vendor who were buying bunch of high quality toadstools for 100s each price, and a few highest quality for 300s each. Even when there is a huge competition for toadstools the maximum price I ever saw was still 50s!! Doing the quick math of T5 Vitality production: we need 5 high toads to make 1 higest [5*100s = 500s] + 1 piece of T4 stone [5s 818c] --> it would cost 505s 818c to produce a singe Tier 5 Vitality/Shield scroll if you dont need to buy anything else.
      If you buy every other material from Item Merchant Geric and comp it on your own it would be an additional 109s 956c, making it to cost 615s 774c all together.
      3 Leather (High Quality) [3 * 4s 500c = 13s 500c]+ T5 stone [11s 364c]--> 1 Leather (Highest Quality) [24s 864c]
      4 Summoned Beast Leather (High Quality) [4 * 3s = 12s] + T5 stone [11s 364c] --> 1 Summoned Beast's Tooth [23s 364c]
      Vitality needs 3 Leather (Highest Quality)[3 *24s864c =74s 592c], 3 Beast Leather (High Quality) [3 * 3s = 12s], 1 Summond Best's Tooth [23s 364c]

I usually see the T5 scrolls to be selled from 400s up to 800s each price. Lets say he needs to buy every material but he can sell the scrolls for 900s price --> 284s 226c profit/scroll. There is 286s 862c~332s 90c profit from selling Tier 5 Mdef, Agility and Aim scroll when you buy sap for 10s each and sell the scrolls for 450s.
    3. Today, roughly 30 minutes ago when I searched for Tier 6 scrolls it listed me 7 * 50 Vitality scrolls and nothing else. I checked it up, 1 single vendor sold all the 7 stack of Tier 6 Vitality scrolls for 4gold price (next to few 12 DDF stuff and 1 empty slot). WHAT A COINCIDENCE !
      Tier 6 Vitality needs 4 Lether (Highest Quality) [4*24s864c = 99s 456c], 2 Beast Leather (High Quality) [2*3 = 6s], 2 Summoned Beast's Tooth [2*23s364c = 46s 728c] what costs maximum 152s 184c to comp them. Adding the price of the 100s toadstool-rush-buy price, it costs 658s 2c to make 1 Tier 6 Vitality scroll. This means 3g 341s 998c profit /scroll which sounds a little bit better next to the ~300s profit

Before we pull out the inner naive child and say "he farmed it with hardwork" I want to point out some minor details:

Collisio has chance to drop like 30 scrolls? Sounds cool! But,
    --> it needs at least 4 player to make it start! So unless you have friends who you can ask to help make it start you need at least 4 accs (--> at least 2 pc) where each has 1 character in the 130~135 range.
    --> the KQ itself can be hella long and you can be jailed if you try to AFK. So you need to make them to follow each other and click around with the front guy for like 30 or 40 minutes? When you are lucky, because you are on your "own" in the KQ (well with your multilogs *winks*) you just log out one side's members to end it insantly. But this move will half the reward chest number!
    --> So if you want to avoid "unwanted guests" who wants to join to your fun and refuse to cooperate to end the KQ asap....you will need a majestic clicking thechnique to make all the multilogs to participate right before the recuit time ends. Once I did this during the summer soccer KQ event, and trust me its a lot more harder than it sounds!
    Sorah has a chance to drop some scrolls too, but
    --> it fills up quickly making it hardcore to join with more than 1 acc
    --> Sorah is in every 4 hours
    --> even harder to afk
    --> it drops only 1 Vitality while it drops 2 of every other kind of scrolls, even the shield one!... well when you are lucky enough to get vitality scroll from the chest
    also how come he sells ONLY VITALITY? where are the other type of scrolls?

• I think this is how the game “fairness” is supposed to work, altough it is unfair yes but if gamigo hasn’t changed it is for a reason, they are probably working on it so just give it time and plus you can always report or send a ticket! ;)

• I think this is how the game “fairness” is supposed to work, altough it is unfair yes but if gamigo hasn’t changed it is for a reason, they are probably working on it so just give it time and plus you can always report or send a ticket! ;)

I doubt they are working on it.... Remember the Rwg Gifter stuff? The temporary locked all the suspicious accounts fast af till they checked everything and let the clean accs free.

Of course I sent a ticket already, but to be honest I dont have any expectation. Last time I sent a ticket was before Xmass and I havent heard from them since the automatised email and the problem still exists. Oh wait none of these "problems" lower their income unlike that illegal gifter stuff, so why would the hurry? Sorry, my bad!

• Yes i understand you brother, honestly ive sent ticket these last few days about 2 particular things and have not gotten any responses, yes it is kind of unfair and it really makes me wanna send another one but its okay just be patient with the game remember they are a small team to fiesta only.

• Tier 6 production is well overdue and should be a high priority by now slimecry

I can also confirm that some players can do T6 production because one of my friends has shown me, tier 6 learning scrolls dropped once upon a time

• Question... are the Immunity Potions classified under T6 production? I had the curse immunity recipe applied a long time ago and just applied the potion immunity recipe today from a DT chest, but neither are available to be crafted in the skill window.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• The guy that sells t6 vit is named MostCreative. He can just craft those. I , personally, think that this is TRULLY unfair. If , the fact that t6 scroll recipes came out for a bit, is GM's problem, they will have to make those unavailable TO EVERYONE, even to those that were lucky to use those recipes. To me, almost everyone needs t6 scrolls since 80-90% of people in fiesta have capped alts or main ones. Also, they should put the points needed (to use t6 scroll recipes), higher than it's shown already. The problem is not only the t6 vit, but generally all the t6 scroll/pot crafters atm. There are people that can craft nearly all t6 scrolls, they just have enough money not to sell those widely...!!!

• The recipes were briefly in game, and then were removed. Some players had already learned the skills when they were removed. That is why some can , and some can't. I haven't been told if/when they will be back in game. The shiny monsters are dropping T6 pots/scrolls at present.

• All t6 scrolls (except speed) and all 125 potions (cures and resists and purples) currently drop randomly from shine mobs.

Quite a few people have amassed a LARGE stock pile of them and they all go for relatively cheap prices today.

If you need a large supply, well keep your eyes peeled :-)

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

• All t6 scrolls (except speed) and all 125 potions (cures and resists and purples) currently drop randomly from shine mobs.

Quite a few people have amassed a LARGE stock pile of them and they all go for relatively cheap prices today.

If you need a large supply, well keep your eyes peeled :-)

This ^ Also not all shiny mobs will "shine" at times. So basically just kill everything while questing, farming or doing reps.

Katahrah 131 HK slimefacewall LilyBloom 129 Lockhoneysleep Frena 129 Gladslimerage Nympha 128 SSslimeheadphonesBayoneta 128 ReaperslimedevilKonuichii 125 Saderunsurehoney

Cypion ~ISYA~

• People usually sell the formentioned items for anywhere from 100s - 350s.

Some have been trying to burn out the market by buying everything sold cheap and leaving only their store available...but no ones gonna pay 500s for a t6 scroll when they literally pop up within a matter of seconds.

My suggestion to you is to create a 66 mage perm, 100% rant for the day, go slaughter in 6x 7x abyss with an exp hold and stock pile. Best time to do it is roughly 3 days after reset when shine spawns are abnormal and appear in clusters. I have better luck in 7x abyss as I can also amass a hoard of t3 stones and recipes as well.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• This ^ Also not all shiny mobs will "shine" at times. So basically just kill everything while questing, farming or doing reps.

I aggre, it's hard to identify the shiny mobs because they don't always shine. You always get them randomly and know it was a shiny because of the drops... I think it would be easy farming if they shine as expected tho.

• I aggre, it's hard to identify the shiny mobs because they don't always shine. You always get them randomly and know it was a shiny because of the drops... I think it would be easy farming if they shine as expected tho.

nope...NOPE! NOPE!!!

Id rather it be entirely random like it has been. Helps with me leveling my newborn characters, and aides in quest drops.

Actual Shiny mobs are strong...and when you find one that’s a dungeon boss with the actual aura. Yea...it’s a nightmare.

• You do know the random shinnies without the auras are also strong right? They dont just give the extra drops/exp. They have the higher def/dmg/hp. So having the aura helps people who are questing but have a hard time with shinnies NOT pull shinnies.

However on the other hand I could actually see the aura becoming abused as people might then target them on random maps to try and get drops/exp, kill stealing others who are killing them and what not.