Tier 6 Production

• it also helps if you're LOOKING for shinies, while understanding they ARE stronger than the groups they're part of, so take a bit more power and defense not only to kill but survive, and if you're already more powerful, then that particular mob may only be worth targeting if the drops and xp are worth the effort.

minty i still wish we could like forum posts.

• We'll have to see what the shiny rate is like later in the patch cycle, but it's it's a lot lower, which I think it will be, T6 production will be asked to be put back in by everyone.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• With the recent change to the Shine Spawn Rates...

expect the T6 market to skyrocket...and having productions put in, might actually be a viable idea...but not right now as I am certain there have been hoards of players who stock-piled enough to have an almost seemingly endless supply for the server.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

• If T6 Production is introduced because of the Shiny nerf, we’ll still need a source for T6 Purple pots and T6 Concentration.

Maybe a new KQ? slimewink

But yes pls T6 production should probably be a thing considering how long we’ve had T6 scrolls introduced

• The recipes were briefly in game, and then were removed. Some players had already learned the skills when they were removed. That is why some can , and some can't. I haven't been told if/when they will be back in game. The shiny monsters are dropping T6 pots/scrolls at present.

since it looks like Shiny monsters are a lot more rare compared to it was before, can we think about making the T6 Production recipes avaiable for everyone?

i wouldnt mind if they are hard to get, like either from Shinies [how T5 elrue lix recipes dropped before], by KQ reward, L, directly buying it or whatever...

as long as they give the chance for everyone to learn them... because there are still a very few players who can produce T6, while the others dont even have the chance to learn it

• And can we consider adding in concentration scrolls (of all tiers) to be made too, similar to speed scrolls requirements.

oh yes please, and maybe T6 speed too?

and also while we are there, if Concentration scrolls made craftable should make the purple strength/protection/quickness too to make it fair for the potion crafts too :)

• oh yes please, and maybe T6 speed too?

and also while we are there, if Concentration scrolls made craftable should make the purple strength/protection/quickness too to make it fair for the potion crafts too :)

nope.

Purple pots have always been a speeeecial reward:D

I really don't agree with making them as we can get them rather easily from friend points.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• oh yes please, and maybe T6 speed too?

I know of people having T6 speed Scroll xD

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• rly?

i want t6 Speeds too ._.

You were able to get this scrolls from monsters in Twilight of the Void.

I even have Void Jelly for T6 speed scrolls but you cant use them cuz of the missing learning scrolls.

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• I was wondering when someone was going to mention the mythical t6 speed scroll.

To be fair...Slime Jelly has started to become a rare commodity again. I spent 4 hours farming 3x abyss the other day, and only walked out with 3 stacks of HQ and 7 stacks on LQ...50% rant mind you...at level 35 ?(

I could get more on my KKP runner than that in 4 hours. That's a bit harsh tbh.

As far as adding in T6 productions...it can wait.

Other things need to be addressed that are crucial to tweaking end-game stuff that's so ridiculously out of balance, that even t6 productions wouldn't make a proper dent in the curve of mob strengths with their little weaknesses they have.

If this maintenance is to re-introduce t6 pots and scrolls to the learning table of alchemy...swag.

Personally I'd like to see them FIX a few other aspects of the game first...mainly the drop table...or did you all forget that HQ drops more often than HHQ mats...

• introduce T6 scroll recipes, at least in the item shop. Really unfair for the newbies that those productions are only for a few old priviligies, they make easily 2g/ scroll while others (newbies on the game) can only make 400s/ scroll with the same amount of work needed (farming 500 toads/ stack) -> so unfair, please fix this
  • Before toads only plopped in 1 - 3...and if you DID get lucky...and the mini-game recognized a successful tap on that gold bar (was WAY smaller back in the day)...we'd get the amounts we get now.

t6 doesn't need to be introduced right now.

it can honestly wait.