Tier 6 Production

• I do agree, it's been a while since they removed the recipes to fix them, I miss the crafting aspect of this game at high levels.

I truly hope T6 recipes won't require those weird Eya's mats, kinda hard to gather big quantities of them! honeysilent

• How about fixing all production?

There are many items that are not currently available for the lower productions tiers. For example:

1) Release all levels of production materials. Low quality, normal quality, high quality and highest quality.

Some material do not have all levels release like gems (3 levels), ghost slimes (2 levels), etc.

2) Release the recipes for the Blessed and Lucky enhancement stones.

3) Release the recipes for Critical scrolls.

4) Allow the recipes scrolls for the immunity potions to work.

5) Release the remaining recipes for Composition/Decomposition of all materials (like ghost slimes).

• Well there is not point in holding out on us now, they might as well release all the other hidden skills like cooking and camping too.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup:

• Currently the only way to obtain Tier 6 scrolls is through either Sorah KQ or Colli KQ. Unlike Bijou KQ which has a chance to give 20 scrolls of any type, you may only recieve 2-3 random scrolls and a couple T6 SP scrolls (I think) from a Sorah KQ's reward box or 5 scrolls from a Colli KQ's winning reward box.

Also T6 Movement Speed, Concentration Increase, and all 3 purple pots are unobtainable honeysad

• Honestly I wouldnt mind if those recipes would be only obainable from Abyss or Dungeons. Maybe the lucky, blessed stones; contentration, speed scrolls and the stat potions. The “basic” ones from skill masters.

If you have luck u get a very few scroll from KQ. You can do sorah only once every 4 hours (if you are lucky maybe 2), and collisio is a kind of a pain in the ass to do it. And ofc the scroll drop isnt guaranteed, yet its usefull to have them.

• Personally, (as I am also a player) I would love to see T6 obtainable to a solo player reasonalbly..not by crazy means or only by purchasing at XXXXGEM prices!! There are players who have done the work and are T6 ready, just need the learning scrolls. That's my 2 cents.

• wait wait O.o so my cleric shows as available for t6 scrolls but doesn't have recipes,... so the recipes STILL haven't been added into game?

They were originally added but then removed shortly after.

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

𝙽𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚗 | 𝙰𝚍𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚎

• I think it is about time we get it back Gamigo make it happen please.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup:

• We FINALLY got licenses, now all we need is T6 production and a way to obtain Concentration/Speed scrolls and purple pots then we're set for next cap xXxdd

and hardcore sk

• We got some of the licences. Still some mobs without licences that probably should get them.

~ Invincible Tanku - Capped Knight ~