Yawn’s Warlock Guide

• Hey guys!

New forum so just moving the thread across!

So i've made a guide aimed at newer players who are thinking of picking up Fiesta Online. This is the first draft of my warlock guide. It is by no means finished and needs checking. Videos will be added to add clarification and to provide some useful hints and tips. Currently, it is very text heavy! This will be changing to add more pictures/graphics to make it more interesting to read. If someone with good designs skills want to colab hit me up via pms.

Guide found below. Hope you guys find it informative.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TzcT…dit?usp=sharing

Would appreciate some feedback on the progress so far.

Cheers,

Gavin

——————————-

Copy & Pasted from old forum. Please note this guide needs to be updated with the current updates due to wizards set effects and recent changes in game . This guide is accurate up until 125.

• Oh i like it^^ Do you have a guide for Wizards though?queenlove

I said I would on the old forums. Ill do one will have to look at the capped set from what I've heard the wizard class has come a heck of a long way since the 125 cap !

So next threads

- Crusader

- Spec

- Wizard

• Since it was requested alot on the last forum & this one the wizard guide is being made. Note i'll need to carefully look at the 135 gear and have a chat with a few of them before finalising and publishing up here.

From what i've gathered/have read & tested wizards are in a very strong position this cap rise ! Not been this strong since 110 x

• Um...The forums are eventually going to be deleted. Instead of pasting a link why not copy/paste the entire thing into your thread and update it?

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• Um...The forums are eventually going to be deleted. Instead of pasting a link why not copy/paste the entire thing into your thread and update it?

It'll be made in a google document and uploaded here dw ! Though if im right wizards can get a 4 second cooldown on inferno atm. Pretty crazy. Will show videos as well /o/

Wizards seem to be becoming the aoe machines they were meant to be.

• It'll be made in a google document and uploaded here dw ! Though if im right wizards can get a 4 second cooldown on inferno atm. Pretty crazy. Will show videos as well /o/

Wizards seem to be becoming the aoe machines they were meant to be.

Wat...assuming that second half was meant for someone else.

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• Hi guys I have promised to do a wizard guide and it is nearly complete ! Truth be told I’m actually lvling a new char to a 110 wiz so I can make some videos on the class advantages v a lock. I feel videos are the best form of understanding/showing a classes perk. I also need a guildie to do some tests with myself before I publish wiz guide since a lot of the capped stuff is based on pure theory (I only have a capped locked ) ! However, if it is correct get ready to enjoy some real cool stuff which boarders on insane pve wise.

I’ve also been quite busy working toward a promotion at work & have a driving test next week ! Once I’ve cleared a few things of my plate I shall make an active effort to finish the wizard guide ;this was the one people wanted most. If I were to put an eta on it. I’d guess not the Wednesday coming up but the one after.

I will then make a spec guide this will not centre around pvp but raw pve dmg & how to dps at raids/farming !

I won’t be going into pvp as a spec really since this just isn’t their forte every class in someway counters a spec. This doesn’t mean they can’t pvp ( I can one hit nearly every player in game ) it just requires a huge amount of Cs since you need to invest into evasion Cs items etc something I just don’t want to do since ultimately I play a spec for one reason: dmg. So I run dmg and crit sets.

I’ve finished my perm 115 ss so a ss guide is also on the table. I just need to contact a friend from uni since he made a v execiting python code which can break down ss dmg on bows based on dmg v attack speed. Basically, he had the formula for fiestas damage system for both pvp & pve but he has gone utterly m.i.a

If I choose to make a reaper (something I am seriously considering) I will guarantee a pvp guide on this class.

Thanks for the patience and any general fiesta guides that are needed please request. What I am really interested in creating is an easy to read

guide for new players to fiesta. Something that will help them stick around and hopefully mean they can independently level & enjoy the game.

Tl; dr they r coming soon (when I say soon I mean soon)

@lock guide all locks now want to invest full cool down onto lighting blast and not to empower chain lightings damage. As warlocks can hit 110k mdmg uncharmed at cap the additional 5k dmg will not be that useful.

• Ah I remember this! Love it.

While my only questioning is the sleep skill. On my warlock I find that you don't use it often in PVE. Even in PvP while it can be useful, 9 times out of 10, in my experiences at least, the one being slept usually isn't as coordinated to have someone slap them once to remove it. And by the time they come out of it from it expelling itself it's already back up for re-cast. I suppose if you can draw the fight out a while longer CD can definitely help you gain an upper hand.

• Sleep was more useful when you're doing a small karen raid. The mini boss have an hour spawn so it has happened where the mini bosses have spawned on last hit so you'd remove the problem by neutralising it i.e sleeping it and not letting it wake up. You can then safely kill karen. Though, i do agree this is very niche.