Frequent Disconnection From Server

• But I'm NOT on Discord, and I don't want to be. Too many sites, too many sign-ins to keep track of. I've already deleted memberships like my Facebook and Instagram because I really don't need any more. This is the official Fiesta forum now, so they should make an appearance here too. Otherwise, what is this forum for?

And you're a player like the rest of us. You don't have to make constant excuses for them. I was simply asking nicely for them to update us here themselves. Why are you getting so defensive, especially when I point out that you have nothing to do with fixing the disconnection issue? You don't. You're not their spokesperson either, no one made you one. And finally, in my post? I was addressing THEM, not you, so you being snippy with me is not only baffling, but doesn't solve anything but add to the problem.

I'd like to say that you are asking for too much, you know. ;) They are not as active at Discord either. Every single time I log in at Discord, its like a ghost town. This forum is just to fill it up with unreplied threads and banned people for giving an honest opinion. This forum is gonna be as the old one, the only replied threads will be the Event ones and the Maintenance.

jim-carrey-liar-liar.gif

Watch your mouth sunshine

• I most certanly will not start using Discord just to see what GMs have to say, This is official Fiesta NA Forum, they made it, they better obtain it.

There was official announcement on Friday, nothing has changed, oh there was new offisial announcement on Monday about Sc sales. which at this point seems so rediculous that i cant even laugh about it.

Did they do something today??? Noone knows. Do we see any progress in game, wouldnt know. Logged in about 10 mins, saw Uru empty, lag was unbearable, tried to reach storage, got dc....... yup thats it for today

*********Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.********

Wiz - Tillla, theMage

Lock - ATillla, Tiju

HK - Valen_Tillla, Dodda, _911_

• I could do a lot worse, but I don't think the mods would appreciate it.

You think you could do a lot worse? So could I. Notice though that I haven't called anyone names, not even you. If you can't engage in civil discourse without resorting to name-calling, then maybe you shouldn't engage at all. Unless your intent was to intimidate and silence me, in which case, it didn't work.

• Insults are the lowest form of discourse, and reveals EXACTLY the kind of person you are. I've noticed though, that you've only picked on me, and not on any of the others here who have said the same things I have. I've noticed because I saw that you were on Lone's thread too. Why is that I wonder? Is it because you think I'm an easy target? Easy to intimidate, bully and silence?

No matter. I seriously should not have wasted as much time as I already have on you. You're persona non grata to me, as far as I'm concerned.

• Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I've noticed though, that you've only picked on me, and not on any of the others here who have said the same things I have. I've noticed because I saw that you were on Lone's thread too. Why is that I wonder?

This was the first thread in which this issue arose, and I, like Akher, am not going to post the same thing on every thread for individuals who are too lazy to go out and do their own research.

There's less than 20 people who regularly post on these forums, excluding mods, so you can put the conspiracy theories to bed. You're nothing special, just another fool.

• moonbladem, you gonna take that from him? some random person from the internet who has nothing better to do?

show your alpha male status c'mon man

omegaLUL, fiesta online forums btw

iVqUCHa.gif

Ricoshey Lvl 70 Archer- Isya

currently mad at gamigo

“Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other.”

-Mark Twain

• You're nothing special, just another fool.

you're kinda edgy my guy, you're like that all the time?

lul

iVqUCHa.gif

currently mad at gamigo

“Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other.”

-Mark Twain

• Edgyman

iVqUCHa.gif

currently mad at gamigo

-Mark Twain

• I really think u all need to go out and get wasted, stay away from keyboard for a while lol

*********Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.********

Wiz - Tillla, theMage

Lock - ATillla, Tiju

HK - Valen_Tillla, Dodda, _911_

• Greetings!

I've took the liberty to close this thread since it was derailing from the original topic of discussion.

Please don't forget the Rules of the Forums and please avoid flame baiting each other. The Rules can be found here: Forum Rules

You can also find general News and Updates here: Official News and Announcements

You can also find Maintenance and Patch Notes here: Maintenance Patch Notes

If you wish to speak to the Members of the GM team, then you can find us on our Official Discord. If you have any questions, you can message our Forum Moderator.

In regards to the disconnection issue, we are currently looking into it.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko