Frequent Disconnection From Server

• This issue was reported in the old forum. Just want to make sure that it is posted here too.

I am experiencing this while vending.

There is no issue with my internet connection.

Please kindly check and fix. Thanks

• With my friend we decided to make a new char and lvl together....one of us gets disconnected every 5 minutes.

Not to mention the well know bin problem is still here and with this combo making the game unplayeable

• Absolutely abysmal what's currently going on in-game. I disconnect anywhere between 5-20 minutes. My guild members are having the same problem. My academy members. Did a KQ.. disconnect 4 times, nearly cost me my quest in the KQ. This is making the game unplayable. I've been playing for 8 years with long breaks in between, but it seems the next time I break might be permanent. Please don'y let this be the reason.

I was long upset with the normal binning and occasional dcs. But it's now become laughable. This has to be fixed TODAY. Have the GMs attempt to play the game for an hour. <X

• [SGM]Kuroneko Updated us on regards to this, she said that the developers are currently not working (since it is past midnight) and that the issue would be worked on during morning (so in about 5-10 hours). She thinks that at this point, restarting the server would not be enough to fix the lag. She said by 8 AM there is someone in the office, she just doesn't know if the developers will be there by that time, they might be on a bit later. queenlove

• hmm, this issue has been going on all day, so to use the time zone difference as an excuse is laughable. Just sad to see the end of the game you spent so much time in.

• I do get that everybody is frustrated by the situation, i myself have also been frustrated since i am stuck at home all day and that Fiesta is basically all that i do. I believe they will either fix the problem as well as allow multiple log ins or allow sandboxie or that this was simply a plan to make us rage quit and close Fiesta once and for all. Either way all we can do is wait since no one is working on the issue at the moment.

slimeemperor

• This is a really bad look when I'm trying to get two friends into the game. Gamigo please don't embarrass me slimesuperangry

EdgeReborn 49F (Retired) - Sangheili_v2 36F (Retired) - Landreen 84A

• Any updates from a GM or CM on the progress of fixing the disconnections? The frequent disconnections make it impossible to stay online, and the server population in Isya is like a ghost town as a result of that. I've been playing this game since 2006 and have been a diehard supporter of Fiesta all this time. Please don't let Fiesta die.

• We still need an update from a GM or CM, just to let us know what's going on. I've read TheRedWolfFlag's replies on other threads about what Kuro said. It'd be much better, and put our mind at ease, if Kuro or Akher or someone else in charge lets us know what's going on, instead of this silence from the people in charge. Reassurances from a fellow player about what Kuro said isn't enough because they're not involved in fixing the disconnection issue. Let us know the progress of the fix, please. Come and talk to us, the people who love and play Fiesta, and update us. That's all we're asking for. This silence from the Fiesta team is worrying.

• If you were on the discord chat, you would have seen that both Akher and Kuroneko came to talk to us multiple times. No they did not post anything official on the forum, except for Akher on regards to the xigncode, but they still both took time to try and update us as much as they can. For the moment, there will not be any updates until tomorrow as the developers do not work during the weekends.

• But I'm NOT on Discord, and I don't want to be. Too many sites, too many sign-ins to keep track of. I've already deleted memberships like my Facebook and Instagram because I really don't need any more. This is the official Fiesta forum now, so they should make an appearance here too. Otherwise, what is this forum for?

And you're a player like the rest of us. You don't have to make constant excuses for them. I was simply asking nicely for them to update us here themselves. Why are you getting so defensive, especially when I point out that you have nothing to do with fixing the disconnection issue? You don't. You're not their spokesperson either, no one made you one. And finally, in my post? I was addressing THEM, not you, so you being snippy with me is not only baffling, but doesn't solve anything but add to the problem.

• But I'm NOT on Discord, and I don't want to be. Too many sites, too many sign-ins to keep track of. I've already deleted memberships like my Facebook and Instagram because I really don't need any more. This is the official Fiesta forum now, so they should make an appearance here too. Otherwise, what is this forum for?

And you're a player like the rest of us. You don't have to make constant excuses for them. I was simply asking nicely for them to update us here themselves. Why are you getting so defensive, especially when I point out that you have nothing to do with fixing the disconnection issue? You don't. You're not their spokesperson either, no one made you one. And finally, in my post? I was addressing THEM, not you, so you being snippy with me is not only baffling, but doesn't solve anything but add to the problem.

slimeghost

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• I forgot they had an Instagram lol

Weaklings will stay weak forever. But weakness is not evil, since human beings are weak creatures to begin with. Alone, you feel nothing but insecurity; that's why we form guilds, that's why we have friends.

I want you to be happy. I want you to laugh a lot. I don't know exactly what I'll be able to do for you, but I'll always be by your side.~

• Lol i was not being defensive and my comment was simple and clear. If you don't want discord, fine. It's your choice after all. Thing is, they did update us on the forum at least even if it's just a little bit of information. Also, The reason why they probably didn't post anything on the forum yet is because they have no more news then ''we are working on it''. I have no dc issues at the moment and it seems like other players are able to play for a long period of time as well. They just need some time. Also, this was not your post but simply_me_q's post. You only added a comment and most of the things you said made me laugh as none of it on regards to me is true. I may be Snippy to you but at least i get my info faster by being on discord ^^

queenlove

• Laugh at me all you want, my point still is, you're still just a player like the rest of us, so I wasn't seeking information from you. I wanted to hear from the Fiesta team here on the forum about how the fix is progressing. Regular updates would be appreciated here too, when they do updates on Discord, and I don't think it's asking too much.

You're not in charge, so you being snippy and now, condescending, is out of line and uncalled for. And so what if you get your info faster on Discord? My other point is, not everyone has Discord, or wants it.

• The information is out there, and now you know where to find it. Don't expect to be spoon fed just because you're a little slow.

Akher also mentioned in another post that he wasn't going to say 'we're working on it', every time someone asks for a status update.

• He wasn't going to mentioned "we're working on it" The Laziness is real, Lmao.

Yeah anyways, back to my white Christmas powder.

PbCT10D.gif

You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy. ~ Charles Manson