[Guide] Herb/Mushroom material hotspot

• This guide is served to assist those who are searching for materials for alchemy. The materials has different levels like: Geranium = Lvl 1, Vilolet = Lvl 2, and etc...

Some herb/mushroom has a spawnbox in big clusters, which makes them a good place to start farming them for materials.

(Currently this thread is short, until someone made an encyclopedia this would be demolished)

(This list is also not complete so any info is welcomed)

Herb

Geranium popular spots: Forest of Mist - Outside the gate to Luminous Cave 1

Vilolet popular spots: Vine tomb - Near the gate to Moonlight Tomb

Ramsear popular spots: Outside of Uruga along the way to Hunter's Union camp; Ancient Elven Woods, top of the hill beside Devildom Territory entrance

• Wood

• Tier 1: Sap (Low Quality), Apple, Firewood, Fine Firewood

Moonlight Tomb: J2, C5-B5-B6-B7

• Tier 2: Sap (Normal Quality)

Vine Tomb: E9-D9-C9, B6-C6

• Tier 3: Sap (High Quality)

Uruga: I6-I7-H6-H7-G6-G7-F7-F8, B6-B7, J3-J4-I3-I4, H1-H2-G1-G2

Ancient Elven Woods: I1-I2

Forest of Slumber: D4

Mushroom

• Tier 1: Toadstool (Low Quality), Mushroom (Low Quality), Sea Mushroom

Sea of Greed: H5, I3

• Tier 2: Toadstool (Normal Quality), Mushroom (Normal Quality)

Moonlight Tomb: F4-F5

Vine Tomb: C0-C1-D0-D1

• Tier 3: Toadstool (High Quality), Mushroom (High Quality)

Ancient Elven Woods: F7-F8

Swamp of Dawn: B8, E8-D8

Herbs

• Tier 1: Geranium, Sage, Herb Leaf, Herb Root, Herb Stem

Forest of Mist: E4-E5-F4-F5

• Tier 2: Violet, Rosemary

Moonlight Tomb: E8-E7, J7-J6-J5

• Tier 3: Ramsear, Basil

Ancient Elven Woods: F8-G8, Trumpy Remains gate
    Swamp of Dawn: F2-F3

• I hope that it's ok this way, if not don't hesitate to say it :3

Legend:

- Red = Wood
    - Blue = Mushrooms
    - Green = Herbs

ecx3k4mx.jpg          vz3vzera.jpg          wn8zjmdu.jpg          ddhb57jd.jpg

bdzk22i7.jpg          3tb3z83d.jpg          c67ctkyo.jpg          cjrrnd9x.jpg

z8av67mt.png

Danke an Luciel

Fiesta EU:
    Ranger 117 | Archer 35 | SS 120| Mage 76 | Mage 70 | Mage 92 | Wiz 106 | Cleric 96 | Cleric 60 | Cleric 84

Fiesta NA:

Archer 64 | Wiz 107 | HK 105

The post was edited 5 times, last by MangoTango ().

• I was just thinking about this last night! Glad to see it was already done :)

I supposed there was no spots to get highest quality easier?

We wish there were highest quality spots :(

Sadly "Dark" and "Iced" ones drops high quality. The chance for highest drop is a bit higher but in the other hand high Q drop rate isnt 100%, and also there isnt good spot for them (expect the dar herb and iced wood). I mean when I looted 100 Woods there was 25+ time when I didnt get anything.

• If you work up those material composition skills, you can make all the 'highest' of anything! All you need is the recipe! :)

Oh yeah its a pure pleasure to farm 250 toadstools to get 1 stack T5 vit/shield.

And adding the fact theres 50% chance for dropping Toadstool. Once It took me 2+ hours to get it. Never again xD

• had an idea about making HQ mats spawn in high leveled areas like Eya island and they only spawn in random areas across the map but in huge quantity, with an average spawn time like 10 mins

• nor do i want to compete with the people buying the toadstools and having others farm them

Dont forget to mention what kind of pain in the you know where to vendor these days with the bins. I mean if you cant check (and log back) your vendor every 30 mins then dont expect to buy more than 2 stack of mushies.

had an idea about making HQ mats spawn in high leveled areas like Eya island and they only spawn in random areas across the map but in huge quantity, with an average spawn time like 10 mins

Only 1 spawn or more?

Dont get me wrong I love your idea, but theres already a huge competition at mushies. Its already important for T5 crafting, and if Tier 6 Production will be avaiable it would be more important to have enough highest mat spawn spot.

Also when I was running around I found a place where NOTHING spawns. Maybe its a good place to make a mat spawn there.

O08RiMP.png

• because the treasure chest spawn drop not so useful stuff for high level players, and they spawn at random spot across a map. So my idea was to make special high quality mats spawn at random location with a large amount of drops if harvested. This would encourage players to hunt for them instead of camping at usual spot where mats spawn. The reward for finding it is of course a large quantity of certain material.

• because the treasure chest spawn drop not so useful stuff for high level players, and they spawn at random spot across a map. So my idea was to make special high quality mats spawn at random location with a large amount of drops if harvested. This would encourage players to hunt for them instead of camping at usual spot where mats spawn. The reward for finding it is of course a large quantity of certain material.

Wouldnt be easier just to add highest mat spawn spots?
    I mean....would you like to run across several maps (for who knows how long) to find a treasure chest and hoping it drops enough amount or that kind of highest mats you need at the moment? Also there are still spawn spots what players cant reach. Just let us farm these mats whenever we have time/mood for it.

making T5 (rip T6) stuffs is already a pain in the ass

Not only because theres no highest spots to farm, but also you need to craft every highest material. Because the game crash/bin within 2 hours its impossible to buy it from others.

For example: for a stack of T5 scroll on average you need 7 stacks of materials.

This means you need to comp 350 times to have the materials, + 50 time for crafting the scrolls itself. Cast Time : 3.0 Sec.

400 * 3.0 = 1200 Sec = 20 minutes  (with sc stuff its reduced to 10 minutes)

and dont forget this is only for 1 stack

And with the treasure chest theres already a pretty good thread about it: Revision - Treasure Chests

• I still like the old idea of having plots in our estates to plant stuff.

Maybe even make them craftable and have endurance. Could use wood, nails and a hammer. 10 plots max maybe. Or 5 plots free and 5 premium. Some financial incentive, as if Gamigo needed it.

• Where can I find apples?

They drop from wood. The easiest places to find wood are the low level maps (Forest of Tides, Sand Beach, Forest of Mist) if you walk around for a lil while!

nmxfGfR.png

Unicycle (HK), Tricycle (Wiz), Bicycle (SS)

<3PandaSquad <3

Currently lvling Motorcycle (future Glad)